X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

1st Robot Sex Brothel To Open in US

First robot brothel in the US due to open in Houston, Texas. As with anything these days, people are already picking sides and claiming issues where they don't exist...

The Campaign Against Sex Robots, led by U.K.-based robotic ethics professor Kathleen Richardson, is sympathetic to an outright ban, seeing an insidious threat to society and unhealthy alternatives to human contact.
    Full article:

A short drive north of Toronto, $60 buys a half hour alone with a life-sized doll that’s "warm and ready to play.” Customers take rented sex robots to a private room in a warehouse, near an emissions testing center, before returning them for cleaning. The owner of KinkySdollS told the Washington Examiner he will open
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I hope they clean them robots real good. Them robots with dudes splooging into all the holes are going to create a biohazard worse than any real whore. What can you say, just another fake distraction dweebs can waste their money on. I guess it's an upgrade from a Fleshlight.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Forcing women to have sex with robots is horrible!

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I hope they clean them robots real good. Them robots with dudes splooging into all the holes are going to create a biohazard worse than any real whore. What can you say, just another fake distraction dweebs can waste their money on. I guess it's an upgrade from a Fleshlight.
        I found an adaptable tool for the cleanup... add a power washer and several gallons of bleach and you're all set!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It sounds gross and disturbing, the guys in the place are probably people you generally would want to avoid. I'll wait til the Westworld models come out!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            It sounds gross and disturbing, the guys in the place are probably people you generally would want to avoid.
            ...or Cheeto's future judicial nominees.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              It sounds gross and disturbing, the guys in the place are probably people you generally would want to avoid. I'll wait til the Westworld models come out!
              Surely the whole underlying premise and message of that show is that you shouldn't.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The article states these brothels are widespread (no pun intended) in Europe... I propose we pass the hat to fund a fact finding mission and send our webmaster out for a true field report.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Surely the whole underlying premise and message of that show is that you shouldn't.
                  It would be hard not too, but of course we could go one a nice Host date...

Comment

Working...