Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 These Trump Supporters Will Make You Facepalm - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Trump Supporters Will Make You Facepalm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Fucking your great grandchildren with a massive deficit never felt so good!
    Actually the federal government collected a record amount of individual income taxes for fiscal year 2018. Dropping the tax rate increased productivity and the tax collected increased. The government doesn't have a income problem it has a spending problem and on that both Republicans and Democrats are to blame.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
      Nothing you or I do can directly change the current economic factors we live with and I won't waste time worrying about it. Do you honestly believe that if we had all joined you in electing Hillary the "massive deficit" would be evaporating and we'd all be celebrating the deficit free future for our great-grandchildren..?

I'm perfectly happy to have a few thousand dollars not going to Washington to be further mismanaged. It's a good start and I'd fully support even more cuts forcing the wasteful spending to change. Sending more money to Washington isn't going to stop the deficit.

Do you blame your great-grandparents for their hand in creating the great Depression, Prohibition and a world so socially and culturally fucked up that 10's of millions of humans were murdered resulting in World War II and finally had to be ended by use of nuclear weapons to get that shit to stop..? Do you cuss your great-grandparents for developing a fossil fuel based industrial complex responsible for climate change..?
      The US right now is ranked the most productive country in the world. Looks like those who are working are getting some extra $$$$$ to squirrel away. I will take what I can get. Somebody did something right.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
        This I don't understand! If the taxes break is taken away, they WILL notice.

According to a Monmouth University poll released this week, just 34 percent of Americans said they approve of the Republican tax reform package, compared to 41 percent who disapprove. That’s down from April, when 40 percent of Americans said they approved of the law and 44 percent did not. In January, respondents were evenly split, with 44 percent saying they approved and another 44 percent voicing disapproval of the plan.
        Yeeeeah BOYZ! A "Monmouth University Poll" - well know for their accuracy and stemming the tide of the bullshit they create. Do fuck off wit that weak maligned shit, okay? Fuckstick retard.

A RealClearPolitics average of tax law polling indicates that about 36.1 percent of Americans are on board with the tax measure and 43 percent are not, a nearly 7 percentage point difference.
        Americans seem kind of ambivalent about the tax law.
        RealClearPolitics often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

So another unworthy news source

It appears that more Americans are becoming uncertain about how they feel about the tax legislation, the Monmouth pollsters noted. Twenty-four percent of respondents to their June poll said they’re not sure how they feel about the law. In January, 13 percent said they didn’t know.
        Because they have no idea of the bankruptcy deficit train that is about to hit them. As I write this, the Rethuglicons are already drafting bills not only to gut healthcare, but Social Security, pensions, 401k's HSA, and even you personal savings. Those tax cuts are not going to pay for themselves. And then who is going to pay for those cuts? The middle class? You are abut to see this country go right into the depression shitter that no one has seen before.

Many Americans are probably seeing somewhat higher paychecks but not enough for them to notice. There’s polling to back that up: In February, just a quarter of the public reported seeing a change in their paychecks in a Politico/Morning Consult poll. And the real proof in the pudding won’t be evident until tax time in April 2019.
        No they're not. And by "higher" means what? A $1, $1.50? Wow. No one is benefiting from this but the inbreeding uber rich fucktards that fucktards like you so blindingly adhere to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          The US right now is ranked the most productive country in the world. Looks like those who are working are getting some extra $$$$$ to squirrel away. I will take what I can get. Somebody did something right.
          Links? Quotes. Funded research?

Go masturbate to your F A T Orange Teletubby elsewhere, fucking stupid hippie

Comment

Ooh..my IRA loves that concept. Maybe that's why my Apple stock price tripled in 5 years. Perhaps if you quit bitching and joined "corporate death world" via some ownership
            you would be happier.
            As someone who owned stock in Apple you are full of shit. Their gains are short and they fluctuate too much for any real dividends. Apple is dying. Spotify is kicking the ass in the downloading department and Amazon and Netflix are plunging the knife into them elsewhere. Their new iPhone is a fucking piece of fucking shit. Get a clue, chucklenuts:

Not even hipsters are buying their overpriced shit anymore and their quality is in the shitter with the F A T Orange man's coughed-up Stormy Daniels IUD. Asshole.

Your IRA? Shenanigans you even have one. What you have is a yard so full of unpicked dog shit the health department just quarantined your white trash home.

Comment

Statistical formulas are a function and garbage in and garbage out. A statistical study is only as good as it’s sampling and getting good sampling is a huge challenge. There are so many variables on how data can be collected and how you gather your data affects the end result. You really have to look at who did the survey and how the data was collected to determine whether the survey results are even worth basing any conclusion on. I interned for the Investment Banking Firm Allen and Company. One thing investment banks do is they look at lot of data and base financial decisions on that data. Knowing what is good data and what is shit is a big part of staying in the game. What I learned was most polls are junk. Lot’s of garbage and bias being peddled out there.

Oh yeah, where's your "MBA" report, you lying piece of shit?

Were you too busy flying 'choppers in Afghanistan to get around to it? Or were you making clandestine deals with the C.I.A? Maybe buying land in Paraguay to raise piranhas? You are so full of shit that even the shit you purge no longer smells to you.

Comment

My dad always said people don’t vote issues, they vote their pocket book. I have found that to be true. Yup. I’m benefitting as well. If you are running your own business you feel a smaller monkey on your back.
                Well, your "dad" is/was a total idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                  The corporatist "Democrats" and their allies in the whore media are going out of their way to push the completely bullshit idea that Joe Biden is now the clear frontrunner for 2020, and that Bernie is a distant third.

Yeah right? Which Joe Biden would that be? The one who sponsored the 2005 bankruptcy "reform" bill which kept people eternally indebted to the Delaware credit card predators & student loans? The one who signed one of the PNAC letters? The one who helped the pervert Clarence Thomas get on the Supreme Court? Or the one who already ran for President three times and was out by Iowa all three of those times?? He's the only possible "Democratic" candidate who could lose by a bigger margin than Hillary Clinton.

As bullshit as the previously mentioned polls are, at least they had Elizabeth Warren in the #2 spot. She's definitely more electable than Biden. And as much as I hate to say it, she might be slightly more electable than Bernie, if the election were held today. If the Democratic party is going to run a woman in 2020, she's the only one of the current presumed candidates who is a sure win. Kamala Harris or even worse, Hillary's mini-me Gillibrand ain't got a hope in Hell.

Everything you just said there was bullshit. All 100% bullshit. For the Democrats to have any sway in 2020 they need to rid themselves of the old guard. This not only means Biden but that festering idiot Tom Perez and well as your retarded slave owner master Bernie who is just as corporate and corrupt as any Rethuglicon piece of rotting filth. It has to be somebody young, independent, and cares not one crap about the Democratic staus quo. Also, the Democrats need to break away from this entertainment elitist crap. No Robert DeNiro, no Bruce Springsteen, and no god damn Taylor Swift - fuck them right in their mansion-owned assholes.

America is rotting from the inside out and back to the outside in. Take a look around where I live - it's falling apart and no one seems to care. The Rethuglicons want to keep it that way by having the poor be poorer, and the sick dead. They want to loot the Treasury, control America's joke of an educational system, they want to control the media, sports and all religious programming. They want a nondemocratic despotism government and retards like you are all to eager to give them that.

So what these Democrats need is someone who can dismantle the Rethuglicon party piece by piece and expose them for the criminals and sociopaths they truly are but with dickheads like Perez in charge that will never happen. Whomever runs for the Democratic party nomination in 2020 needs to destroy their own party first and then brutally rip the Rethuglicons apart limb-from-greedy-limb. It's way past time for you Bernie brats and your pussy bellyaching to go.

Comment

I think that figure means that the US has the highest GDP and that's a good thing but it's a gross figure, not per person. China and India are in the top 10 most productive list as well.

Funny (unrelated) factoid is that when working out GDP they also include illegal economic activity like meth sales and prostitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      Everything you just said there was bullshit. All 100% bullshit. For the Democrats to have any sway in 2020 they need to rid themselves of the old guard. This not only means Biden but that festering idiot Tom Perez and well as your retarded slave owner master Bernie who is just as corporate and corrupt as any Rethuglicon piece of rotting filth. It has to be somebody young, independent, and cares not one crap about the Democratic staus quo.
                      Well, we have such a candidate who is about to enter Congress.....

...but unfortunately, the US constitution says you have to be 35 to run for President, so she's not going to be able to run in 2020.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

You just don't get it. Your Young Turds propaganda-pounded toad lickers are no better.

Comment

As someone who owned stock in Apple you are full of shit. Their gains are short and they fluctuate too much for any real dividends. Apple is dying. Spotify is kicking the ass in the downloading department and Amazon and Netflix are plunging the knife into them elsewhere. Their new iPhone is a fucking piece of fucking shit. Get a clue, chucklenuts:

Not even hipsters are buying their overpriced shit anymore and their quality is in the shitter with the F A T Orange man's coughed-up Stormy Daniels IUD. Asshole.

Your IRA? Shenanigans you even have one. What you have is a yard so full of unpicked dog shit the health department just quarantined your white trash home.
                          Hey shit-lips at least post a current link on Apple stock price not from 01/18 when it was $179. Apple Trades at $220 a share so fuck the business media too who don't know squat. Five years ago it was $80 a share - that's almost triple.
                          I would guess you couldn't afford either price on a lawn mower's salary. Or did you promote yourself to pizza delivery?
                          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

No they're not. And by "higher" means what? A $1, $1.50? Wow. No one is benefiting from this but the inbreeding uber rich fucktards that fucktards like you so blindingly adhere to.
                            Well that answers my question - your still mowing lawns

Comment

So you're saying you mow lawns, artard?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X