• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Why not crack some jokes?

We get it. The deniers as you guys call us. Every time there's cold snap you guys think it's an opportunity for us to plow through your scientific consensus. So using your logic, warm weather doesn't prove global warming is happening. <Breaks the hockey stick over his knee and drops>

And I saw a story where the majority are not willing to shell out 10 bucks to stop global warming. It ran right after this egg fell down off the wall. King's men a'humpin'

Or something.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        We get it. The deniers as you guys call us. ...
        Morons, retards actually. Flat earthier, anti-science autistic fucktards is more like it...

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Morons, retards actually. Flat earthier, anti-science autistic fucktards is more like it...

Unsanitary?

Chip, I don't know how to say this politely but your side lost when you went from selling it as global warming to climate change. You guys let the hot air out of the argument.

Anyway, Gia lives in Europe with the hobbits, I think. And don't forget:

A-Ocasio-C her favorite color is glitter...
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Last edited by FORD; 01-29-2019, 09:05 PM.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
              Unsanitary?

Chip, I don't know how to say this politely but your side lost when you went from selling it as global warming to climate change. You guys let the hot air out of the argument.

Anyway, Gia lives in Europe with the hobbits, I think. And don't forget:

A-Ocasio-C her favorite color is glitter...
              It's not an "argument", fucktard. You don't like gravity? Guess what. You don't get to argue that gravity doesn't exist...

For sucking fucks' sake, even you don't believe the bullshit you spout here!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...