Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Shit flingers outed

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Looks like a put-up/con-job/playacting to me.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

jacksmar (10-19-2018)

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I guess this idiot had some kind of snowboarding business or something. Floaters or something. I can't imagine that there wasn't some kind of set up here because how do you know who a 9/11 widow is?

Anyway, the shit flingers have to realize what goes around comes around.

The left is correct about one thing: women shouldn't have to wear bras. I truly look forward to the day when women can march down Pennsylvania Avenue in protest wearing nothing but sunglasses, Birkenstocks, white diamonds perfume without fear of being photographed lewdly for a mother-daughter standing comparison or videotaped for a bunch of sick perverted deaf prison inmates.

Those images should speak for themselves as women stand proudly baring all and standing United under one large pussy cap singing in harmony, with kissing and light petting for the free exchange of ideas and nail polish tips.

Women should no longer have to bear the weight and while wearing nothing should choose to lie down with each other out of respect of each other's minds and form several Stars & Stripes to commemorate the occasion and to show unity and sisterhood displayed for all to see in the LA Coliseum or South Beach Miami depending on travel restrictions for nude flyers.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

The Antifa "boogyman" nonsense again. The right wings way of saying "Nazis aren't so bad"...

The video is probably a fake set up to demonize a group that largely doesn't actually exist as a cohesive movement the fear-mongering jerkoffs would have us (scared old white people) believe...

Maybe they could post videos of Antifa opposing nazis assholes, killing ISIS and defending a progressive democratic enclave in Syria? Even if true, some Antifa might be assholes. But some also died fighting terrorists in Syria and are heroes...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-19-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Last edited by jacksmar; 10-19-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    This is so cool. Cunting Rethuglicon fear mongering to distract from their F A T Orange leader who remaining grey matter has been so eaten away by syphilis spirochetes that even his fellow Rethuglicons in Congress who want to gut everything and loot the Treasury are starting to take notice that fear is all they have. Problem is, I do feel a bit let down. With the midterms so close all the Rethuglicons can deliver on is some shitty "Dummycrat" movies, a handful of Antifa rhetoric, and "rallies" held in 2,000-seat airplane hangers.

Where's the slaughter, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Where's all the patriots with their bad ass Putin paid for AK's ready to take to the streets and waste all of them Soros paid for liberals? Where's the big "fuck you" to China (much less Saudi Arabia)? Where's all the little white children beating up and killing their black, Mexican and Muslim (especially them) schoolmates - you know, to revise history? Are these cuts not going to pay for their brown shirts? Where's all the white women making F A T racist babies who grow up to fire bomb abortion clinics by age 3? Where's the god damn wall that corporations can't wait spend their tax cuts to lace advertising all over it? What's with all the poor, the old, the ill not dying fast enough? How come I can't drive my motherfucking gas guzzling behemoth pick up truck over endangered wild life refuges yet only to turn it into a NASCAR track later on?

These god damn motherfucking lying Rethuglicons bags of fetid shit. They promised to make America great for my whiteness but all they have is staged videos. I feel so fucking cheated right now.
    Last edited by Kristy; 10-19-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Keep those vids cumming asscracksmar, I need some comedy in my life right now.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    I guess this idiot had some kind of snowboarding business or something. Floaters or something. I can't imagine that there wasn't some kind of set up here because how do you know who a 9/11 widow is?

Anyway, the shit flingers have to realize what goes around comes around.

The left is correct about one thing: women shouldn't have to wear bras. I truly look forward to the day when women can march down Pennsylvania Avenue in protest wearing nothing but sunglasses, Birkenstocks, white diamonds perfume without fear of being photographed lewdly for a mother-daughter standing comparison or videotaped for a bunch of sick perverted deaf prison inmates.

Those images should speak for themselves as women stand proudly baring all and standing United under one large pussy cap singing in harmony, with kissing and light petting for the free exchange of ideas and nail polish tips.

Women should no longer have to bear the weight and while wearing nothing should choose to lie down with each other out of respect of each other's minds and form several Stars & Stripes to commemorate the occasion and to show unity and sisterhood displayed for all to see in the LA Coliseum or South Beach Miami depending on travel restrictions for nude flyers.
    Well, I'm with you on the public girl-on-girl kissing and light petting, at any rate...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Looks like a put-up/con-job/playacting to me.
    Yeah, this has "Pimpy O'Keefe" stink all over it. If not him, then some other Trumpsucking fool copying his propaganda tactics.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    The Antifa "boogyman" nonsense again. The right wings way of saying "Nazis aren't so bad"...
    Exactly remember the happy days when everyone was anti-facist?

I guess now some Republicans will find the start of Saving Private Ryan as an unjustifiable aggressive act by Antifa?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Keep those vids cumming asscracksmar, I need some comedy in my life right now.

Kristy, Size A Tits out now!!!

Thread Information