X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

Five bucks on Amazon. I wonder why she didn't take the cover photo in spandex? She's a Jane Fonda disciple when it comes to exercise. But I think we know why.
    Who gives a fuck! Her autobiography is already smashing sales records/pre-orders...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sad, bitter old man still toils with racist hatred on a site dedicated to a Jewish singer who dated black girls in high school....

https://In its first day on sale, Mi...y a bestseller
      By MICHAEL SCHAUB
      NOV 13, 2018 | 10:20 AM

Hey jacksmar! SgtSchitz suck each others dicks No one else will...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-15-2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Hey jacksmar! SgtSchitz suck each others dicks No one else will...

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Michelle Obama’s memoir BECOMING is a deeply personal account from a woman who has steadily defied expectations and who now shares her extraordinary and inspiring story.

IT"S REALLY BIG!!!
          Last edited by jacksmar; 12-14-2018, 09:02 AM.
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Michelle Obama says she will 'never forgive' Trump for Barack birther claims and reveals she 'feared for her daughters' lives and recoiled with shock when he won

-Michelle Obama's memoir, Becoming, is released next week - with the book set to launch a series of attacks on Donald Trump
            -The former first lady will say that she reacted in shock the night she learned he would replace her husband in the Oval Office and tried to 'block it all out'
            -She also blasts Trump's 'birther' campaign questioning her husband's citizenship, calling it bigoted and dangerous
            -Her body 'buzzed with fury' from Trump's 'p***y' tape comments about women and say they meant: 'I can hurt you and get away with it'
            -And she will accuse him of trying to 'stalk' Hillary Clinton on stage during their presidential debate
            -Obama said the book describes her life from 'being held up as a the most powerful woman in the world' to being 'taken down as an 'angry black woman'
            -She said she could relate to 19th century African-American abolitionist and women's rights activist Sojourner Truth, author of the speech 'Ain't I Woman?'
            -She said she felt bullied and 'banged up' during her husband's 2008 campaign

She wrote: 'The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.

'What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family's safety at risk. And for this I'd never forgive him.'

The attack on Trump comes after her husband used the campaign trail to criticize his successor in a way not seen by a former president in post-war politics.

He addressed a string of rallies and condemned Trump's tone and policies.

The only known meetings between Trump and Michelle Obama were just after the election and on the day the Obamas left the White House and welcomed Donald and Melania Trump to it before he was sworn in as the 46th president.

She first met Trump at the White House when he and Melania went there just after his election win in November 2016, but the meeting appears to have been brief.

Michelle had tea with Melania Trump and the two discussed raising children at the White House, with the then-First Lady giving her successor a tour of the East Wing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mrs. BHOle book tour continues and her book Becoming is flying off the shelves selling 1.4 million copies in just one week!!! Just a side note: Move On is having a Bargain-basement rummage sale on female Democrats books. All your favorite female Democrat authors like Michelle, Hillary, Kristin, and Bernie.
            Last edited by jacksmar; 12-14-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Holy shit she's playing a 20 000 seater in London!

I wonder if Papaya Pinochet's slave wife will send along someone to take notes...

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

sesh, in the Betoff thread you said:

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                It's a shame how people are still so hung up on stuff that just shouldn't matter at all in any way.

The Obama birther thing is a classic example of that. Say he had been born in Africa and then at 1 week old moved to the US. How fucking weird is it that people would think that in some way would change how he did his job for better or worse.

For example Trump is half Scottish and here most people think he's a cunt.

DONALD Trump was savaged by Scots in a bumper opinion poll about top politicians. Citizens of the US President’s ancestral homeland ranked him bottom of 12 high-profile bosses. And in a double blow…

Surely whether someone is a cunt or not is a hell of a lot more important than where you are from or where your parents were from.

The whole thing is ludicrous, most people have at least a couple of relatives they don't like, never mind people in their town never mind people in their country.

All of that times 10 for a super mongrel country like the USA.
                Well I guess it mattered to his WNBA point guard framed wife. And she's still pissed.
                And possessed.

Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution requires that the president and commander-in-chief be a “natural born Citizen.”

A lot of the founders were worried about undivided loyalties and BHOle has never once been honest about where he was born and raised. Back years ago in Hawaii, you could be a witness to a birth and that was good enough evidence. So they pulled a couple of favors out of their ass and the Obama's got a birth certificate for BHOle and made some announcements. I don't know why he's embarrassed about it quite honestly. I'm damn sure it's not the first time it's ever happened. But it really doesn't matter because his mom was native to the USA which made her son privileged to the birthright of a US citizen in line with the sovereignty clauses of the United States. To oversimplify, his mama was an American and that makes him an American. period.

The character of a United States president is very important. It absolutely defines where you came from and how you were raised. BHOle spent his formative years in Indonesia and Kenya with his family.

So if you were born in a shithole country or outlaw state your view of Third World isn't balanced with the principles of our founders. You see that scenario playing out on the southern border right now.

Take a minute to "process" that before you respond.

And prior to the 2008 election, BHOles WNBA point guard framed wife said that her husband’s “home country” is Kenya.

Score at the buzzer...

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jacksmar

A lot of the founders were worried about undivided loyalties...

The character of a United States president is very important.
                    These are two interesting things to bring up at this point...

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sen. Harris relative?

shesh, don't lean on me about BHOle. I knew he was an asshole long before you know his name. This guy was an unvetted, unlettered tard from day one.

He spoke and used all the right words during the convention speech years back which put Sen. bye-bye off the political map. I didn't walk into this forum unaware of the past.

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wait Obama was carefully saying are you sure about making a guy who wants war with Iran, North Korea and was an early supporter of the Iraq War, the ambassador to the UN and you think that's a bad thing for him to say?

Are you fucking mental?

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Mental enough to remember that BHOle was referring to John Bolten not John Bolton. The quotes he was using in the confirmation hearing were from another guy.

It was his Spartacus moment. And he blew it like so many dead bodies in the river just off of Newark New Jersey...

Comment

• jacksmar
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Seriously, why are you so enamored with this guy? He can't shoot straight, he can't remember being in church or anything that was said by his preacher, and he didn't know how to bring jobs to the United States. There's just no end of the things that this guy can't do...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the thing is that most countries separate head of state from prime minister or whatever. I think Obama was excellent at one of those roles not so great at the other perhaps judging by how annoyed some Americans got.

It's a bit of a myth how much US Presidents can influence the economy and it's undeniable that Obama inherited a shitstorm.

Obama was very popular outwith the US in the same way that Trump is almost universally despised internationally(apart from in Russia). I think because the US governmental system is broken and not suited for purpose in the 21st century so it leads to a see-saw effect where people just vote for the opposite of last time to see if that works. UK is fucked too, ancient systems just can't cope with the modern world.

Comment

Working...