X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Well I am part German, and from a place called Hamburg...
    You Nazi sumbitch!
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I smell shit.

Ok so there is a tiny tiny chance you are in some way smarter than the combined tech resources of the NSA CIA, FBI and all the rest who all said it was Russia.

Copying and pasting the phrase 'X 48-Port Managed Gigabit Stackable L2+ PoE Switch including 4 Combo SFP ports' isn't enough though it really fucking isn't. Pretending to be some IT coms expert rather than just citing the flawed article you are pretending to have realized yourself is just making yourself look very silly.

This article debunks the thing you are pretending to have come up with yourself for anyone that has nothing better to do.

While we wait for the Mueller investigation to clearly illustrate if and how Russia meddled in the last election, there’s no shortage of opinions regarding how deep this particular rabbit hol…

I've spend 5 minutes checking this because the line 'First off, the first thing I tell anybody about today’s communications systems is that they’re no different than they were 75 years ago.' made me laugh as there would be no second thing. People should think that's just a fucking idiotic statement and would leave or at best steel themselves for some windbag meta nonsense.
        shesh, did this just magically arrive on a "Website"? I'll bet it arrived by a wire. LOL!!!! You're that guy in the cubicle!! PoE - a network wire with electricity.

Here's another gem for your self important ego: Everything in your office touched a truck. Get back with me when you figured that shit out.

I was actually working from this piece:
        According to NBC News, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team recently began asking witnesses “pointed questions” about whether Donald Trump was aware that the Democratic National Committee’s emails had been stolen before that was publicly known, and whether he was involved...

-----First, VIPS concluded that the DNC data were not hacked by the Russians or anyone else accessing the server over the internet. Instead, the data were downloaded by means of a thumb drive or similar portable storage device physically attached to the DNC server.

How was this determined? The time stamps contained in the released computer files’ metadata establish that, at 6:45 p.m. July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes (not megabits) of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. This took 87 seconds, which means the transfer rate was 22.7 megabytes per second, a speed, according to VIPS, that “is much faster than what is physically possible with a hack.” Such a speed could be accomplished only by direct connection of a portable storage device to the server. Accordingly, VIPS concluded that the DNC data theft was an inside job by someone with physical access to the server. -----

I don't think I'm allowed to post more than one link in a thread reply and I didn't and won't here. So, you'll have to get on your gogogooooglller and look for something called USB transfer rates.

Anyway, the leftists have a few "narratives" in this big Russian DNC server hack. And with Bernie's proven connections to Russia he should be able to get them on the wire...

Just to remind: Al Gore invented the internet!
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

One year later, the VIPS memo contending that the DNC emails were leaked and not hacked has yet to be successfully challenged. Meanwhile, the country sinks deeper into the morass of the new McCarthyism, comments Patrick Lawrence. By Patrick Lawrence Special to Consortium News A year has passed si

Binney experimented into the autumn. By mid-autumn he had tested several routes—from East Coast locations to cities in eastern Europe, from New Jersey to London. The fastest internet transfer speed achieved, during the New Jersey–to–Britain test, was 12.0 megabytes of data per second. Since this time it has emerged from G-2.0’s metadata that the detected average speed—the 22.7 megabytes per second—included peak speeds that ran as high as 49.1 megabytes per second, impossible over the internet. “You’d need a dedicated, leased, 400–megabit line all the way to Russia to achieve that result,” Binney said in a recent interview.

shesh, this link was in reference to the term I used: ISP. I just don't have any idea what an ISP does. In the olden days, the "phone company" used to send high tech messages that landed on the other end called a facsimile. I can only assume that an ISP does the same thing in a higher tech fashion so they can charge more than necessary to land gggogogogle from end to end of a wire...
          Last edited by jacksmar; 12-25-2018, 04:12 AM.
          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...