From another site:

Van Halen ‘Farewell’ Tour Rumor With Major Offers Revealed

Westwood One podcast host Mitch Lafon posted on Facebook on Wednesday that he has been told by a source that Van Halen are getting offers from promoters, but that the source said a tour isn’t currently planned. He did add though that he could be told something different tomorrow, so it’s unclear how reliable the source is.

‪”Much like Dave… I’m throwing my hands up… today I was clearly told ‘there are no plans for a reunion tour,’ but ‘the VH camp is getting calls from promoters.’ And of course tomorrow I’ll be told something completely different. Bottom line… ”

Scott Butler commented, “They’re not going to tour but they are going to have a handful of stadium dates this summer. Shhhhh. It’s a secret.”

He added, “Who said they’d be alone?”

Lafon had posted on Tuesday night, “‪Re.: Van Halen. I’ve heard the same rumours about stadium reunion/farewell dates with multiple shows in major cities. But none are verifiable. None appear concrete. None are from solid as a rock trusted sources. So, will they or won’t they? Who knows… Bottoms Up!‬”

Lafon floating the idea of a ‘farewell’ tour is the first time that word has been used in regards to any rumors.

David Lee Roth stated in late 2018 that Van Halen would be doing ‘the original thing’ with possibly some famous bands in summer 2019, and mentioned that they would play at Yankee Stadium in New York.

“When we come back through town in the summertime and do the original thing, maybe somewhere sportin’, maybe with somebody famous,” Roth says, “I’ll make sure we get you all tickets so you can see what we do for gainful employment. My mom still wonders.”

He later said, “We don’t think about the price. Because, you know, next time my rock band will be playing the same place that the Yankees play. Okay?”

Since Roth’s statements, there has been radio silence from the Van Halen camp regarding tour dates including the Yankee Stadium date that DLR mentioned, outside of Michael Anthony denying that he’s had discussions with the band. Despite the denial, rumors have persisted on Eddie Trunk’s SiriusXM radio show.

https://www.alternativenation.net/va...EjjOPthvTff3qg