ROCK ARMY ????

Why not change the name & theme of this site from Roth Army to Rock Army.....

Only need to change 2 letters..."th" to "ck"....& keep everything else the same as it is.

The idea is to open it up to include ALL rock fans....kind of a one stop all inclusive rock forum....

Every band from A to Z would have their own thread....

Want to chat about Aerosmith or AC/DC.....Cheap Trick or Jeff Beck....Stevie Ray Vaughan or Rob Zombie.....

No problemo....each artist will have their own thread.....

I personally only joined up with this site & the VH Links because VH is mainly the only band I cared enough to actually sign up & join.....

I did recently join the KISS Faq Forum but only made 1 post so far last year....I keep forgetting my password...& it's a hassle to submit the email to reset it....as they wouldn't let me use my regular password....which is easy to remember....

I'm not going to join a Judas Priest fan forum but there's times I'm kicking back at home rocking out & think to myself...this Judas Priest show I'm watching from Montreal 1984 is just so freakin killer....I want to post the video & recommend other fellow rock fand watch Sinner....as it struck me as being an absolutly killer version....& deadly bootleg....

Tbc.....