Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Remember the words of the slave everybody: the F A T Orange man will be impeached and it will be tomorrow and PRESTO! new government on the 23rd January 2019.

Just like that.

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

[QUOTE=FORD;1937644]As I said, money laundering for a foreign power is a bit more serious than a blow job..[/QUOTE

File this with your 9/11 conspiracy theory that the twin towers were preloaded with explosives during construction. Remember that?
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
        Sniper
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        As I said, money laundering for a foreign power is a bit more serious than a blow job..
        File this with your 9/11 conspiracy theory that the twin towers were preloaded with explosives during construction. Remember that?
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Remember the words of the slave everybody: the F A T Orange man will be impeached and it will be tomorrow and PRESTO! new government on the 23rd January 2019.

Just like that.
          No, that's not what I said at all. It's a process, and obviously will take more than one day. Tomorrow is significant, because it's the first "business" day after the halfway point in Cheeto's term, which means he can leave office and Race Bannon Pence can finish his term & still run for two terms on his own. The billionaire shitbags want to milk this bullshit into a 12 year presidency.

The only way it would be over in one day is if Cheeto pulled a Nixon and announced his resignation. Which isn't really out of the question... the theory that Cenk Uygur mentioned in the video above, with Cheeto resigning to keep his kids out of prison actually makes a lot of sense, especially since we know the Orange Imbecile never really wanted to be President in the first place. Because of his malignant narcissism though, I doubt he's going resign tomorrow. There would have to be some internal pressure from within the right wing ranks first, as it was with Nixon.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            No, that's not what I said at all.
            Yes, yes it was.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              I see your point Sesh... you may have an advantage of living in a country historically steeped in parliamentary nuances of dealing with it's leader's mishaps with the laws...

In simple terms, I would liken Clinton's impeachment as found guilty of the crimes but sentenced to probation instead of jail time.
              Not really a very good analogy...

It is somewhat amazing that Bill and also Hillary have avoided criminal charges since leaving the protections of holding an elected/appointed office.
              What exactly should they be charged with? Where does the presumption come from? Ninety-nine percent of the crap they're supposedly guilty of is conspiracy monger shit...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I see your point Sesh... you may have an advantage of living in a country historically steeped in parliamentary nuances of dealing with it's leader's mishaps with the laws...

In simple terms, I would liken Clinton's impeachment as found guilty of the crimes but sentenced to probation instead of jail time. It is somewhat amazing that Bill and also Hillary have avoided criminal charges since leaving the protections of holding an elected/appointed office.
                Bill did get disbarred for lying under oath. He could not practice law and the Clintons had substantial legal expenses leaving office. So Hillary goes into politics and sells her influence and they start a foundation. Made more money doing that than Bill or Hill would have practicing law. As far as jail time nobody goes to jail anymore. How many crooks do we have in Washington who should be in federal prison? Probably a lot.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course Bill hadn't been a practicing lawyer for years anyway, and they weren't going back to Arkansas.... so the disbarring was about as pointless as everything else associated with Blowjobgate.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Not really a very good analogy...

What exactly should they be charged with? Where does the presumption come from? Ninety-nine percent of the crap they're supposedly guilty of is conspiracy monger shit...
                    I view it as a simple equal application of the laws without any consideration for the offices they held. There's a lot of people who've served time in federal prison for similar and far less severe crimes.

In Bill's case, the perjury and obstruction charges in his impeachment alone, are enough to have been criminally charged.

In Hillary's case, the violations of mishandling classified documents in unsecured equipment and transmission/storage of classified materials outside of secured government services. The laws and criminal statutes for this are very clear if convicted.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

None of this shit matters nor does slave FORD's masturbatory fantasy of the F A T Orange man being impeached. America is about to go to war AGAIN as Bolton, who won't get his bloodlust on Iran (not just yet) wants so desperately a regime change in Venezuela. Most likely he won't have much C.I.A. help in pushing the country closer to civil war or an outright US invasion. This will secure the F A T Orange man for another 4 years

"I've been blown by a F A T Orange."

Juan Guaidó who leads the uber right-wing Voluntad Popular party (and current pressie of the National Assembly) is the next America puppet-placed Saddam as he proclaimed himself the country’s “interim president” The F A T Orange man of course, immediately sucked his dick.

So while slave FORD make post after stupid post of the god damn "Russuure thing" Maduro, you know the other guy, declared that his government was confronting “an advancing coup d’état promoted and financed by MAGA INC. "We just want their oil" claims war monger Bolton. What's going to stop MAGA INC? The Bernie brats are cowards. Rachel Maddow? She gets over $30,000 a night to spew to anti-Putin propaganda for ratings. Look for Iraq 2 Electric Boogaloo coming early spring.
                      Last edited by Kristy; 01-27-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We're not invading Venezuela you dolt! Vlad Putin won't allow his bitch Trump to do so...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I view it as a simple equal application of the laws without any consideration for the offices they held. There's a lot of people who've served time in federal prison for similar and far less severe crimes.
                          And yet you voted for Trump, and continue to passively-aggressively defend his abortion-pResidency...

In Bill's case, the perjury and obstruction charges in his impeachment alone, are enough to have been criminally charged.
                          Obviously not, because he wasn't. Again, Impeachment in itself isn't necessarily a criminal case. And if we were to go into an actual court of law and not a bunch of partisan fucknucks, the actual evidence and charges would never have stuck - because Ken Starr limited the definition of "sex" to missionary to begin with...

In Hillary's case, the violations of mishandling classified documents in unsecured equipment and transmission/storage of classified materials outside of secured government services. The laws and criminal statutes for this are very clear if convicted.
                          So is Ivanka going to prison?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            We're not invading Venezuela you dolt! Vlad Putin won't allow his bitch Trump to do so...
                            ......Unless Cheeto promises to cut him in on 50% of the stolen oil profits.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cheeto is still more likely to partner up with his fellow criminal NuttyYahoo to start a war in Iran. He would rather outsource the Venezuelan invasion to his new buddy & fellow lunatic fascist in Brazil, Bullshitnaro (or whatever his name is)
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Think again, you Wiki fuck.
                                You're welcome, you paint-huffing fuckstump!

Comment

Working...