Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 VICE (Christian Bale as Cheney) - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICE (Christian Bale as Cheney)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VICE (Christian Bale as Cheney)

Not bad. Bale nails it, talking out the side of his face and everything. Amy Adams had to have put on some weight, too. Steve Carell is good as Rumsfeld.

Went to a 1:30 show last Friday, we were the youngest people in the room...and we're both 50.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Saw it this afternoon. Creative license aside, it was very well done and entertaining.

Comment

I didn't expect to snicker as much as I did. Or maybe I should have expected it, with Hollywood taking aim at conservatives. The fake ending was funny.

And Tyler Perry not in drag...but who else could they have gotten?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

I thought surely lots of Republican voters agreed Cheney was maybe not the nicest guy in the world in the same way even the most hardcore Democrat would be a bit concerned to find out Anthony Weiner was on their daughter's Instagram.

The people that really benefit from this extreme tribal politics these days are the worst politicians...

Comment

Working...
        X