David Lee Roth, Axl Rose and Sebastian Bach go to the Rainbow Bar...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heartbreaker
    Groupie
    • Feb 2004

David Lee Roth, Axl Rose and Sebastian Bach go to the Rainbow Bar...

I've heard this David Lee Roth story told before by Sebastian Bach and Axl Rose in May 2006 when they were on Eddie Trunk's radio show.

Sebastian retells it here in this "Best Story Ever" video from 2012 (I estimate the event to have occurred around 1990).

I wasn't sure if the rest of the Roth Army was aware of this already or not, but here it is:
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bach certainly tried to imitate Dave visually, but not vocally. Probably about the only thing AxHole copied from Dave was that they both left Indiana.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

I read about it once here, and I guess it was evoked several times. But this interview seems new.

Bach looks really faggy at times.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...