Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
“Hillary Clinton will make an outstanding president, and I am proud to stand with her today.”

- Bernie Sanders

"John McCain was an American hero, a man of decency and honor and a friend of mine. He will be missed not just in the U.S. Senate but by all Americans who respect integrity and independence."

- Bernie Sanders

How quickly the Bernie brats forget their master's hypocrisies, opportunism and overall support for the most venal proponents of American Imperialism.

master Bernie is a political hood ornament whose candidacy serves to distract the shallow political consumer from the fact that it is the engine that makes the car run. That engine is the economic foundation upon which the superstructure of the government rests. That bad smell you get from this engine is called capitalism as it burns up everything in sight. Bernie, who is a true Wall Street Democrat, our latest 'hope for change", is in agreement with this rotten system only wishing to ameliorate it's worst transgressions which is not possible under the current system.

master Bernie has supported America's most heinous war crimes throughout his political career and he has supported the most venal of Democrat candidates over third party candidates.

master Bernie always has and always will prostrate himself before anything else while he throws his entitled little shit suporters under the bus for party politics, joining hands with other unscrupulous, hypocritical party operatives and outright war criminals.

Fuck him

slave FORD should be banned for his constant posting of Anti-democracy and subversive propaganda.
Haha! Yup. I need another lake house Bernie and Hillary and McCain were two huge war mongers. It's all a game. Clinton preached to the left and McCain preached to the right. The reality is a greedy quest for riches and power and old Bernie has found tell the suckers what they want to hear and take the back room money. Sure Hillary was great. I'm sure Bernie got paid well by the Clinton Foundation to take a dive out and then kiss Hillary and the Democrat's asses after they shot his presidency down. Now he's running again and he knows he has no chance in hell of winning but he will get his huge ego massaged by his stupid followers and money will flow in that he can pocket.