Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Trump is now baiting the Democrats into impeaching him. That's what he wants. He wants to be impeached because he knows that will hurt the Dems at election time wasting their time on it. It hurt the Republicans badly wasting their time going after Bill Clinton. The average voter in the middle gets tires of hearing about cum on a blue dress or Russian collusion. They know a real estate developer out of New York is going to be a bit crooked. They know Trump isn't a saint but they have a few things they want done. Their vote goes to who they perceive is getting those things done. People vote for who gives them their lively hood. People vote their pocket book and it's always been that way.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      The Mueller report wasn't an investigation into collusion. Collusion isn't illegal, it was just a word that Trump started using. If you read some of the report for yourself or went to a variety of news sources rather than relying on Fox News you would know this. You would also know why there are some conservatives calling for Trump to be impeached because the report shows that there is a lot of corruption going on.
      Let's call it "conspiracy" then:

“Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

And BTW if you read anything other than the garbage put out by the mainstream media, you would know that Russia has been meddling in everyone's elections since Putin wore diapers.
      And I guarantee the Russian's don't hold a candle to the amount of fake election propaganda that FORD alone has been posting on this site!
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Trump is now baiting the Democrats into impeaching him. That's what he wants. He wants to be impeached because he knows that will hurt the Dems at election time wasting their time on it. It hurt the Republicans badly wasting their time going after Bill Clinton. The average voter in the middle gets tires of hearing about cum on a blue dress or Russian collusion. They know a real estate developer out of New York is going to be a bit crooked. They know Trump isn't a saint but they have a few things they want done. Their vote goes to who they perceive is getting those things done. People vote for who gives them their lively hood. People vote their pocket book and it's always been that way.
        Well, it appears hard for Trump to get people to do what he wants, even if it's self-destructive. But let's see what happens. Maybe the Dems will wait til 2020, during the election?

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Um do you know what the word "sycophant" means?

I find that ants over-praise me. Sycophants? Yes I am.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I am wearing my sycophants today
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...