Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAMM 2019: EVH Debuts New Wolfgang WG Standard Xotic Guitar, New Wolfgang Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But oh, those Wolfgang necks...and the cheap OLP's of mine, too.

Less than a third of my collection has six tuners in-line.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
      I like the EVH amps and cabs. Never liked the looks of the Wolfgang guitars.
      I own both and I would agree with this. The amps are special, especially the clean channel.

I like my Wolfgang Special Stealth (ebony board). It is a great guitar to play, just looks fugly
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

The headstock on my Fireman is almost twice as big as the Wolfgang's
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
          The headstock on my Fireman is almost twice as big as the Wolfgang's
          Definitely/oddly on the small side. Hard to even clip a tuner on it. 10% bigger would have been spot on. Same for body.
          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Apart from the looks it makes putting strings on a bit more fiddly.

I can't think of any advantage apart from looking distinctive. Maybe it harks back to his Steinberger days.

If a guitar is meant to be phallic then that makes these kind of lacking something...

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Delight View Post
              I own both and I would agree with this. The amps are special, especially the clean channel.

I like my Wolfgang Special Stealth (ebony board). It is a great guitar to play, just looks fugly
              Santa Clause brought me a 5150 with EL-34's in it. Built like a tank and sounds great. Actually don't use the high gain channel much. More clean and crunch for me.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                Someone here (was it Nitro?) said he didn't like headstocks where all the pegs aren't on the one side and now he's pointed it out it's started to annoy me too.
                That was me. I started playing on guitars with three tuners on each side and then in high school I got a Strat. All the tuners were on one side and I loved it. So easy. Bought a Wolfgang and yeah the necks are nice but they are such an ugly chunk of wood. Ended up getting rid of it.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  Actually Indonesian guitars played by a Indonesian Dutch musician.
                  So Eddie outsources the production of his crap? Not surprising. Here's a look at a typical beach in Indonesia.

Wonder how much of that is waste from production of his shitty guitars.

Comment

Typical beach at most Shit-hole countries. And there's a lot of them.
                    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Where "Shit-hole" guitars are made so "shit-hole" losers like you can buy them at a "shit-hole" inflated price.

Comment

Working...
                      X