Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries

Amy Klobuchar

Well, well, well, looks like another Demmy lawyer has tossed her bid to make herself some more money when she loses

"Climate change? Bitch, please."

The American midwest girl who claims she doesn't "come from money" but loves it when Wall Street money comes to her. She might have more swag between her legs then say, my favorite lying Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand (a.k.a. the Whore of Wall Street). Amy here is from Minnesota, and what the fuck ever came out of Minnesota for a god damn politician? Al "groopy hands" Franklin and Jessie "known conspiracy troll" Ventura, that's who. What will Amy's legacy be? Oh right, she's for the working class blah blah fuckity blah while voting on every Bill that fucks them right over.

God damn it, if I'm going to sell my soul and vote Demmy then I want my politician to lie to my fucking face - Kirsten Gillibrand. Anyway, look for Amy to start making all the bullshit talk shows soon. Somewhere Rachael Maddow is masturbating herself on the phone with her producers wondering when they'll have Amy on.

Stay tuned. The F A T Orange apocalypse is coming.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,054 Posts

Blog Entries
    No question she is a Rethuglicon in sheep Democrat clothing. Oh, she is so "down hearted" isn't she? With her 90's mom haircut and those Midwestern values (whatever the fuck they are). I've been to Minnesota and it's probably the only state next to Texuuus where everyone you meet there is so fucking stupid, F A T, lazy and then complains about how stupid, F A T and lazy they are. Amy Klocockblocker, like most Democrats who have tossed their hats into this joke of what America deems democracy speaks NOTHING on social reform, gutting the GOP tax cuts, improving the embarrassment of America's educational system, helping the ill, the sick and the elderly. The children dying on the border thanks to the F A T Orange man? Amy seems to be silent on the issue. By the way, Klocockblocker has the supposed “opposition” perspective noting that the director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement testified before Congress last week and did not reveal the death of Jakelin Caal, even though by law the agency must notify Congress within 24 hours of any death on the border. All Amy did was to spew out the same old tired rhetoric of her lawyer-filled Democrats to call for “comprehensive immigration reform,” including “order at the border,” as well as “doing something about states like mine where we don't have enough workers in our fields and in our factories.” Oh, and then it came to the death of Jakelin Caal and holding the F A T Orange administration responsible, all Amy said on that subject was “I just want to get it investigated and figure out exactly what happened.” So expect this to go nowhere.

Murdered by Rethuglicons, buried by Democrats. Guess she wasn't white enough USA! USA! USA!

She obviously don't care about the middle class that she bends over and fucks right in the ass. Klocockblocker hates the working class. She is a threat to democratic rights. Just another hollow democrat lawyer out to augment her bank account.
    Last edited by Kristy; 02-17-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

And in this week's "What the FUCK" Department.....

NYT: Klobuchar ate salad with comb, told staffer to clean it

By Matt Flegenheimer and Sydney Ember
    Feb. 22, 2019

Senator Amy Klobuchar was hungry, forkless and losing patience.

An aide, joining her on a trip to South Carolina in 2008, had procured a salad for his boss while hauling their bags through an airport terminal. But once onboard, he delivered the grim news: He had fumbled the plastic eating utensils before reaching the gate, and the crew did not have any forks on such a short flight.

What happened next was typical: Ms. Klobuchar berated her aide instantly for the slip-up. What happened after that was not: She pulled a comb from her bag and began eating the salad with it, according to four people familiar with the episode.

Then she handed the comb to her staff member with a directive: Clean it.

The moment — an abridged version of which Ms. Klobuchar recounted herself in a speech to fellow Democrats at the time — encapsulates the underside of life on the Minnesota senator’s team, detailed in interviews with more than two dozen former staff members and internal emails reviewed by The New York Times. As Ms. Klobuchar joins the 2020 presidential race, many of these former aides say she was not just demanding but often dehumanizing — not merely a tough boss in a capital full of them but the steward of a work environment colored by volatility, highhandedness and distrust.

The senator feared sabotage from her own team: In an email, she once raised the prospect of an in-house mole. She and her top confidantes could complicate the future job opportunities of some staff members who sought to leave, former aides said, sometimes speaking to their would-be employers to register her displeasure. And Ms. Klobuchar frequently suggested that her aides were preventing her from greater standing in Washington and beyond, former staff members said.

“We are becoming a joke,” she wrote in one email about the contents of her Twitter feed, “and it is making me a joke.”

Questions about Ms. Klobuchar’s actions toward subordinates have shadowed the early days of her 2020 presidential campaign, with articles in HuffPost and BuzzFeed News by turns fueling the hard-driving reputation that has followed her for years in Washington and angering supporters who see sexism in the criticism.

Ms. Klobuchar, 58, has allowed that she has “high expectations.”

“Am I a tough boss sometimes? Yes,” she said at a recent CNN forum. “Have I pushed people too hard? Yes.”

Presented with a detailed accounting of The Times’ reporting and the staff emails written by Ms. Klobuchar, a campaign spokeswoman, Carlie Waibel, said: “The senator has repeatedly acknowledged that she can be tough and push people hard. But these anonymous stories — some of which are just plain ridiculous — do not overshadow the countless experiences of people on the senator’s team who she has been so proud to work with.”

Thread Information