X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Roth on rogan 2.28.19

dAviD LeEE rOth®️ iS On dA jOeY rOgAN®️ pODCAsT, 2/28/19!

i jus heRD rogAN®️ sAY tit t20 aLEx jONNES®️!
    Add to Ignore list
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jeez has it been 5 years already since the last time?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Rogan interview today with Alex Jones was 4 hours 40 minutes long? That is nuts...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        The Rogan interview today with Alex Jones was 4 hours 40 minutes long? That is nuts...
        They needed Flappo to break in and crash it. Haha! Hey Alex is crazy like a fox. I think this whole stink was to draw more attention to Alex and Joe. It's all an attention getter game.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Roth on rogan 2.28.19

Jones is now saying he believes that Sandy Hook was real after all but he was young and uninformed at the time so it wasn’t his fault. He was 38.

He is now much better informed and then spent the next few hours coming out with a barrage of dozens of insane conspiracy with a few with a little bit of truth behind them. Those ones he gets them to google.

It’s like a cross between the cold reading magic trick used by ‘psychics’ and a Gish Gallop.

It was actually Joe Rogan I first heard use the Gish Gallop winning an argument with an astronomer that the moon landings were faked despite being full of shit.

Back when he was young and dumb too in his late 30s.

I had to give up 2 hours in when the flat earth guy appeared there is only so much bullshit I can laugh at.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Jones is now saying he believes that Sandy Hook was real after all but he was young and uninformed at the time so it wasn’t his fault. He was 38.

He is now much better informed and then spent the next few hours coming out with a barrage of dozens of insane conspiracy with a few with a little bit of truth behind them. Those ones he gets them to google.

It’s like a cross between the cold reading magic trick used by ‘psychics’ and a Gish Gallop.

It was actually Joe Rogan I first heard use the Gish Gallop winning an argument with an astronomer that the moon landings were faked despite being full of shit.

Back when he was young and dumb too in his late 30s.

I had to give up 2 hours in when the flat earth guy appeared there is only so much bullshit I can laugh at.
            I mountain climb and on a clear day on top of a 14,000 foot peak you can clearly see the curvature of the earth. I just see InfoWars and Joe Rogan as kind of an internet version of Coast to Coast AM. Really nothing to be taken seriously. They will do whatever carnival tricks needed to keep people watching. Joe is selling New Age bullshit and Alex is selling Jesus and the real Christians (whatever that means) vs the Satanic New World Order (whatever that is). Joe is more hippie dip California and Alex is more I got my gun and bible Texas.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I assumed that the flat earth thing was just an internet joke troll but reading dozens of comments online I now realize that there is something going spectacularly wrong in school science classes with the internet acting as a multiplier. There are a bunch of people stumbling through life now in 2019 that know less than the ancient Greeks.

Anyhoo back on topic rumors abound that Dave will announce some shows on Rogan today....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I assumed that the flat earth thing was just an internet joke troll but reading dozens of comments online I now realize that there is something going spectacularly wrong in school science classes with the internet acting as a multiplier. There are a bunch of people stumbling through life now in 2019 that know less than the ancient Greeks.

Anyhoo back on topic rumors abound that Dave will announce some shows on Rogan today....
                Some people are going to believe what they believe no matter how much evidence you show them. The globes in the schools are round. The science books have photos and illustrations of a round earth. The solar system model most schools have that shows round planets rotating around a round sun with a round moon rotating around a round earth.

People are going to believe what they want to believe. Some people believe Elvis is still alive and some people think Sammy Hagar actually has talent.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

what time does this thing usually air?

listened to Dr. Phil lament the "cash me outside" girl...kinda funny
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

i LOggEd On an LiSTeNED fRoM 4 mmMiN. t20 dA eND LiVE!/!/!
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

3:00p/M cLEvELAnD tiME, bOMbERS!/!
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bluemustard
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

d-ro on the air..fucking love it! I got nothing to say about Joe.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Radio show talk...
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Promoted INK The Original at the end but no mention of shows.

I got on late and skipped around, didn't hear anything about shows.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...