X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    I bought a fast motorbike when I turned 50.
    Nearly 2,300 Wisconsin residents are waiting for organ, tissue, or eye transplants. When you become an organ donor, you can potentially save the lives of others even after your death. Wisconsin makes it easy to become an organ donor when...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
      I like what I've got and where I'm at, but...I'm not really looking to make old, old bones.

Not that I'm out doing thrill-seeking liquor store holdups with a Born To Lose tattoo on my forehead, mind you, but I don't have any grand ambitions at this point in my life. I'm not going back to school to get retrained for a new career closing in on 50 years old. I'm not even really looking to make many /any new friends at this stage of the game. I'm just riding out the job I have for as long as I can do it and paying my bills. That's all I've got and all I want.
      When my mom turned 80 she said being 80 is great because you don’t give a damn about anything and you no longer care what people think of you.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I said that at 30....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

God damn, he went from 25 year old high school pretty boy to homeless street urchin fast, didn't he?

"Sometimes, I confuse my beard for ear hair."

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

When my mom turned 80 she said being 80 is great because you don’t give a damn about anything and you no longer care what people think of you.
              The older I get, the less I give a shit. Even with extended family I haven't seen regularly since the early 1990s: these people just have no relevance to anything that's going on with my life, nor will they going forward. Not even a hate scene, but just the way it is.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                The older I get, the less I give a shit. Even with extended family I haven't seen regularly since the early 1990s: these people just have no relevance to anything that's going on with my life, nor will they going forward. Not even a hate scene, but just the way it is.
                If you win the lottery they all will suddenly will want to come back into your life and you will have friends you never thought you had.

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

If you win the lottery they all will suddenly will want to come back into your life and you will have friends you never thought you had.
                  Unfortunately for all of those people, I have a good memory of the last twenty years in terms of who stood by me, who ignored me, who mattered to me and who didn't. Like many who fantasize about winning the lottery in a big way, I have compiled a list of who I would take care of.

The sad part isn't that the list is relatively short, but that even half of that list has quality people I'd practically have to beg to accept the money. I guess that's a by-product of choosing to associate with people who have character, as opposed to people who are characters. Leeches and long-lost friends/relatives can fuck off and stay lost.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Interesting take on the Democrat Party.

Comment

Working...