Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jim Bakker: Civil War is Coming!!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Americans are too lazy to fight a civil war. Go to a gun show and look at how many in there are over weight and out of shape. Hard to fight a civil war when you are out of breath and your feet hurt due to diabetes. No the US will simply continue to decline and probably split up at some point. Really. When the ship has already struck the iceberg it no longer matters who the captain is. The politicians are part of the problem and nobody is fixing shit. When bailouts no longer work and credit deleverages there will be huge amounts of wealth lost. Prices will fall but jobs will be very hard to find. Everyone will run to the US Dollar in a panic because that is what people do. So if you have dollars you can buy stuff cheap but then people are going to be going what now? Will the dollar hold long-term? Will the US stay together when everyone is blaming everyone for the problems. We probably will just degrade back into a primitive society and if electricity goes the people who can make a fire without matches and are good at scrounging up food will be high on the food chain and hedge fund managers will be low on it.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Jesus Christ! I thought Jim Bakker was dead. He would be the first person I would shoot at.
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Even being in prison didn't teach the fraud fuck a fucking thing

Perfect for the Trumptards

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Even being in prison didn't teach the fraud fuck a fucking thing

Perfect for the Trumptards
          Looks like he found another joker faced, botox filled, plastic, make up smothered, fake bitch to be his sidekick. Well Christianity is taking a huge nose dive in North America right now. Calvary Chapel is collapsing and the more traditional protestant church's are imploding. The United Methodist church is divided over gay marriage and probably will split apart. The Catholic church is one never ending scandal. Watch. Jim will become a New Age guru next. He will move to Sedona, Arizona and start wearing ropes and talking about UFO's, raising one's vibration and reaching enlightenment by getting on the mother ship when it comes.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fake bitch? Probably literally so.... NuTammy looks like a tranny to me.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

ENCORE!

Comment

Working...