Member No
    Last Online
    02-05-2021 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Bomb cyclone causes global warming

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/03/1...ce=twitter.com

Colorado weather: Live updates as bomb cyclone sweeps into Denver
    Refresh for new updates on Colorado weather, traffic and other impacts from the bomb cyclone

Apparently "polar vortex" is no longer dramatic enough. Additionally, if we had only taken a vote on the new green deal. This would've never happened if we had taken a vote. A vote would've stopped this bomb cyclone. When will the United States ever learn? Get Congress to vote now!!! Your lives depend on it. Otherwise, you only have 12 years.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    Media hype, you fucknuts. Yesterdays storm was intense I'll give it full credit for that. This "bomb cyclone" which goes by the scientific name "explosive cyclogenesis" which low pressure gradients come on so strong and fast it is like having a hurricane on massive land mass. This weather phenomenon is nothing new and I grew up here and have seen blizzards much worse but not as strong as this one was. It literally came out of nowhere and that blizzard was blinding. Now, I know asscracksmar is a F A T Rethuglicon climate deny and destroy pussy with his little dick in the Florida sand which will happen more for him when 1/3 of his shitty state is under water and he will live in his Rethuglicon non reality as he drowns. Which by judging how fast and serious yesterday's storm was should be any day now for him.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Media hype, you fucknuts. Yesterdays storm was intense I'll give it full credit for that. This "bomb cyclone" which goes by the scientific name "explosive cyclogenesis" which low pressure gradients come on so strong and fast it is like having a hurricane on massive land mass. This weather phenomenon is nothing new and I grew up here and have seen blizzards much worse but not as strong as this one was. It literally came out of nowhere and that blizzard was blinding. Now, I know asscracksmar is a F A T Rethuglicon climate deny and destroy pussy with his little dick in the Florida sand which will happen more for him when 1/3 of his shitty state is under water and he will live in his Rethuglicon non reality as he drowns. Which by judging how fast and serious yesterday's storm was should be any day now for him.
    Kristy, I hate to see someone become as retarded as you have over the weather. Your musings on the climate may put you in good stead with the potheads in Littleton , but you're the one resisting the truth. Please tell us now what the number is you need in cash to fix this whole global warming climate death scenario which will obviously come true in 12 years. All you commie libs have saved everyone from world starvation, water shortages, AIDS and all communicable diseases.

It's time to redirect your efforts so that the deserts do not become the Artic temparature oceans where baby seals can be hunted by the Tuareg and Bedouin tribes. Your expertise, but more importantly at least one of 73 computer models is needed to protect the world. And get serious quickly. For goodness sake, no one in the Bedouin tribe owns a pair of ice skates.

We just can't afford another 15 year pause.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's a cool Koch-funded story, bro.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I can't figure out why every time you post something about swimming I hear that Waltz of the Flowers" song from Caddyshack.

Anyway, all the idiots that skipped school today all have one thing in common, and as usual they're too stupid to know it:

All the little commie turds need rich white men money to solve their problems. I noticed there are NOT a whole lot of labs set up by the Chinese to control the weather doling out cash or more politically correct yen.

And with all that special knowledge that the people of the continent of Africa have provided to the world over the years, they don't seem to have a whole lot of money for weather control left over from their coffers. It's like they really don't care. I'm just amazed that all those Somalians haven't pulled up the ships to the docks and knuckled in on solving the global warming climate death conundrum. You would think the people from the smartest continent in the world would have this issue resolved so they can get back to the busywork of pirating. Maybe they just don't need that much pressure on them. But let's be honest here. Where can a honest Somali pirate go on holiday? It's like a curse for them. If they show up to a five star hotel in the Mediterranean people will be all over them with questions about global warming.

The facts are the facts by consensus; we cannot afford another 15 year pause when we only have 12 years to live.

I truly think and I truly believe that every person that believes we only have 12 years to live needs to step up to the plate and take one for the home team at precisely 11 years, 364 days and 23 hours. You will have done mankind a favor that cannot be repaid.

11 years, 363 days, 15 hours and counting.

Last edited by jacksmar; 03-15-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well, I know you're too poor for a lifeguard

That's just 5 feet, asshole. It's expected to go as high as 20. But keep on spewing out your Koch-funded propaganda. The more rich white men it drowns, the better.
    Last edited by Kristy; 03-15-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kristy, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Florida's one big sinkhole anyway. So here's the deal:
    Barring any asteroid hitting the earth, any solar radiation from flares melting both polar caps, tsunami and volcanic activity;

Make your damn prediction. I didn't realize you could look into your magic tits and predict the weather in the future. Fill the Internet with your knowledge of precisely when the weather's going to change and put Florida underwater.

By the way, thank you for noting the size of my Cock. I'll make $1,000 bet with any man you name guaranteeing that my Cock is smaller than his. Any day of the year.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd take me up on that bet pretty quickly if I were you. We have less than 11 years at this point.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    No thanks you're Monopoly money would only hurt my credit rating. Plus, you really need every welfare check you get for swimming lessons.

Speaking of credit, you seem to be running low.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No thanks you're Monopoly money would only hurt my credit rating. Plus, you really need every welfare check you get for swimming lessons.

Speaking of credit, you seem to be running low.

That's pretty fucking funny! But I'm not fucking joking.

All you smarmy little son of a bitches and bitchettes need every angle you can find to reach into my back pocket and relieve me of some of my white men money. It's so damn hilarious, honestly. You don't want my money, but you can't live without it.

Do yourself a big favor; try not to date the next guy that makes you think of hating your dad. It's a common mistake for modern women. It actually inflates amount your level of self-worth to a level that's actually dangerous to others close to you.

But aside from that, whip out your magic tits and make a prediction. There's an exact date and only you know it. I'm not a victim of anything. That's a true consensus fact . So if I make a prediction, you can bet damn well I know what I'm talking about.

Right now I'm betting you won't post a date.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksmar View Post
    That's pretty fucking funny! But I'm not fucking joking.

All you smarmy little son of a bitches and bitchettes need every angle you can find to reach into my back pocket and relieve me of some of my white men money. It's so damn hilarious, honestly. You don't want my money, but you can't live without it.
    "White men money...?" Everybody know white people have no money. They steal it from other white men who in turn stole it from the government. See: Trumps budget proposal

Do yourself a big favor; try not to date the next guy that makes you think of hating your dad. It's a common mistake for modern women. It actually inflates amount your level of self-worth to a level that's actually dangerous to others close to you.
    Oh dear, did you get another restraining order filed against you? Don't you ever realize they do nothing for your inflated self-worth?

But aside from that, whip out your magic tits and make a prediction. There's an exact date and only you know it. I'm not a victim of anything. That's a true consensus fact . So if I make a prediction, you can bet damn well I know what I'm talking about.
    You are a victim of your own racism, bigotry and lack of education but do go on and blame others for your miserable condition

Right now I'm betting you won't post a date.

Right now, I'm betting you won't pass your G.E.D.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lack of education? You can't be serious? I have a degree in engineering and was laughed at by members here for going back to business school. I don't pretend I know everything. In fact, I'm really not good at taking tests. But this white guy muddled through.

I'm not a victim of shit. That's puppet talk from people that are trying to cut their own marionette strings. Feel-good bullshit and lovefest is for the weak. People like you try and talk yourself into everything, but aren't smart enough to know when to exclude yourselves. Give you an example: I sleep with two women. That's an affront to your pathetic sense of self-worth. You're actually dumb enough to believe you're good enough for one man. Or even worse, that a man has to put up with your bullshit. That's the games a true victim plays. You may want to look at that a little harder in the future so you can understand the difference between self-worth and merit.

I have absolutely no problem with someone like you calling me racist or bigoted because of the simple fact that I'm not afraid of words. And I have absolutely no qualms calling a black man or an Indian a first-rate asshole. If you're the opposite of that, you actually are the racist and the prisoner of your own hypocrisy and bigotry.

I saw a video of three black men assisting an elderly couple into their vehicle. I drove to Bronson to shake their hands and in a small envelope something for the church plate. What would surprise you is that just as I left another car pulled up to shake their hands. Another illiterate racist bigoted white man.

I'm headed over to Sebring for a race tomorrow. I can tell you what the weather's going to be. But it won't matter because I'm going to enjoy myself. But I'll make you this deal too: if you can predict when the 20 foot waves start crashing over the guardrails at the race tomorrow, you can have the huge team Penske hauler that I'll be spending the night in courtesy of Jacksmar's wallet

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And I'm not fucking joking about the $1000. Any day.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Lack of education? You can't be serious? I have a degree in engineering and was laughed at by members here for going back to business school. I don't pretend I know everything. In fact, I'm really not good at taking tests. But this white guy muddled through.
    A degree in engineering? So you can change the oil in your car? You're.Not.Fooling.Me.

I'm not a victim of shit.
    Yes, you are. Your own ignorance for starters.

People like you try and talk yourself into everything, but aren't smart enough to know when to exclude yourselves. Give you an example: I sleep with two women. That's an affront to your pathetic sense of self-worth. You're actually dumb enough to believe you're good enough for one man. Or even worse, that a man has to put up with your bullshit. That's the games a true victim plays. You may want to look at that a little harder in the future so you can understand the difference between self-worth and merit.
    Yawwwwwwn even your misogynist stereotypes are boring. You're nothing more than a racist fucktard who lacks all human quality

I have absolutely no problem with someone like you calling me racist or bigoted because of the simple fact that I'm not afraid of words. And I have absolutely no qualms calling a black man or an Indian a first-rate asshole. If you're the opposite of that, you actually are the racist and the prisoner of your own hypocrisy and bigotry.
    "First rate asshole" My, how chickenshit of you. Why not call him what you really mean? Or will you be making your next post without any teeth? The second part of your toxic diatribe lacks any logic other than being brutal, oppressive, and discriminatory. Try again Mr. Businessman.

I saw a video of three black men assisting an elderly couple into their vehicle. I drove to Bronson to shake their hands and in a small envelope something for the church plate. What would surprise you is that just as I left another car pulled up to shake their hands. Another illiterate racist bigoted white man.
    I see my dog take a shit everyday. So if you're going to strawman to claim how much of a convenient white man you are when the moment suits you at least try to stay relevant to your original topic, DeVry dropout, sorry, Mr. Engineering Degree.

I'm headed over to Sebring for a race tomorrow. I can tell you what the weather's going to be. But it won't matter because I'm going to enjoy myself. But I'll make you this deal too: if you can predict when the 20 foot waves start crashing over the guardrails at the race tomorrow, you can have the huge team Penske hauler that I'll be spending the night in courtesy of Jacksmar's wallet.
    More focus on the areas in which you are the victim. So your reply (as usual) is rather incoherent, is not based on anything and contains much that is factually inaccurate.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Lack of education? You can't be serious? I have a degree in engineering and was laughed at by members here for going back to business school....
    From where? What school?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-15-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sure bud, dad's money is meaningless enuff...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    From where? What school?
    Need another laugh?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On this historical picture, we see many of the members of the first Earth Day society. Many of the members of this class of 1957 were educated at Kent State. Four members actually received incompletes and were unable to graduate.

This group invented acid rain, set up the EPA in conjunction with Nixon and became the original hockey stick consensus, now known as global warming scientists.

The entirety of the rest of the class perished on a sightseeing mission in New Zealand on the Ross ice shelf when after their plane had crashed, they attempted to get a group photo with a pack of polar bears.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Well, I know you're too poor for a lifeguard

That's just 5 feet, asshole. It's expected to go as high as 20. But keep on spewing out your Koch-funded propaganda. The more rich white men it drowns, the better.
    Mara-Lago and Trump are going down in the drink. Nobody is fixing shit. We can't even balance the budget or fix a healthcare system. Save the planet from climate change? No hope in hell. We will be lucky if we don't have World War III in ten years.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

On this historical picture, we see many of the members of the first Earth Day society. Many of the members of this class of 1957 were educated at Kent State. Four members actually received incompletes and were unable to graduate.

This group invented acid rain, set up the EPA in conjunction with Nixon and became the original hockey stick consensus, now known as global warming scientists.

The entirety of the rest of the class perished on a sightseeing mission in New Zealand on the Ross ice shelf when after their plane had crashed, they attempted to get a group photo with a pack of polar bears.

That's a new low. Even for you.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Mara-Lago and Trump are going down in the drink. Nobody is fixing shit. We can't even balance the budget or fix a healthcare system. Save the planet from climate change? No hope in hell. We will be lucky if we don't have World War III in ten years.
    Shut the fuck up abut the budget. Nobody cares abut the budget except the billionaires who see it as an obstacle on why they cannot completely loot the Dept of the Treasury. The F A T Orange man wil bankrupt this country and fianlly break the back of the middle class. Have you seen what he's calling for? It's not just the gutting of Social Security and Medicaid but also the gutting of education spending by over $7 billion while at the same time the F A T Orange man is asking for $5 billion to fund “scholarship funds” for private and religious schools and he is asking for an extra $133 million to pursue those who have defaulted on their student loans -such as asscrackasmar and you with your alleged MBA.

Our education system is already a fucking mess. In 42 states, the average teacher salary has been cut, relative to inflation, since 2010. Average class sizes have grown. Teacher shortages affect every state and increasingly students are being educated by uncertified substitute dumbfucks. Lead in the drinking water is found in schools while building infrastructure crumbles. Many schools in this country have leaking ceilings and rats. The F A T Orange man has declared war on the poor, the sick, the ill and public education while wanting to give more and more billions to the Pentagon to gear this country up for more war(s).

And it's dumbfucks like you who enable this shit.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Shut the fuck up abut the budget. Nobody cares abut the budget except the billionaires who see it as an obstacle on why they cannot completely loot the Dept of the Treasury. The F A T Orange man wil bankrupt this country and fianlly break the back of the middle class. Have you seen what he's calling for? It's not just the gutting of Social Security and Medicaid but also the gutting of education spending by over $7 billion while at the same time the F A T Orange man is asking for $5 billion to fund “scholarship funds” for private and religious schools and he is asking for an extra $133 million to pursue those who have defaulted on their student loans -such as asscrackasmar and you with your alleged MBA.

Our education system is already a fucking mess. In 42 states, the average teacher salary has been cut, relative to inflation, since 2010. Average class sizes have grown. Teacher shortages affect every state and increasingly students are being educated by uncertified substitute dumbfucks. Lead in the drinking water is found in schools while building infrastructure crumbles. Many schools in this country have leaking ceilings and rats. The F A T Orange man has declared war on the poor, the sick, the ill and public education while wanting to give more and more billions to the Pentagon to gear this country up for more war(s).

ASSCracksmar??
    What’s this bullshit about teachers degrees and the education system being a fucking mess?? Did you get a teachers degree? I would love to know what you teach. I don’t want to know where because I really don’t care about something that trivial. But let me put it in perspective: an idiot pothead who believes in global warming had to sign a union contract and can’t stand her job because the Pentagon has a better budget and less people to deal with on a daily basis.
    Small wonder you’re having trouble paying back your student loan.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's a new low. Even for you.
    Kristy, if you can’t see the humor in woman being raped by a bunch of circus clowns and while one of them takes off her panties looks her in the face and says “you know you’re going to look back on this in a few years and laugh”, then you don’t know where the low bar exists.

The waves are really treacherous around the race course here in Sebring. Sound waves. My prediction that it might rain over the next couple of days didn’t stop people from showing up. But we need your help here with your magic tits.

The IMSA series runs Cadillacs, Mazdas, BMWs, FORDs, Acuras, Mercedes, Ferraris, Porsches, etc.
    We know most of you global warming idiots drive the Toyota Vagina , otherwise known as a Prius. But we actually think Prius drivers would be dangerous here. So the question is how do you drive? I mean, it’s gotta be really difficult driving with one hand on the wheel and the other hand patting your back.

The engine dB are incredible, all the women have erect nipples, and the exhaust from the racing fuel has real men walking with a one quarter boner.
    Wish you were here.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think it would be funny if you were raped

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Kristy, if you can’t see the humor in woman being raped by a bunch of circus clowns and while one of them takes off her panties looks her in the face and says “you know you’re going to look back on this in a few years and laugh”, then you don’t know where the low bar exists.

The waves are really treacherous around the race course here in Sebring. Sound waves. My prediction that it might rain over the next couple of days didn’t stop people from showing up. But we need your help here with your magic tits.

The IMSA series runs Cadillacs, Mazdas, BMWs, FORDs, Acuras, Mercedes, Ferraris, Porsches, etc.
    We know most of you global warming idiots drive the Toyota Vagina , otherwise known as a Prius. But we actually think Prius drivers would be dangerous here. So the question is how do you drive? I mean, it’s gotta be really difficult driving with one hand on the wheel and the other hand patting your back.

The engine dB are incredible, all the women have erect nipples, and the exhaust from the racing fuel has real men walking with a one quarter boner.
    Wish you were here.
    Never heard KISS gang raped someone. That's pretty twisted. Even for KISS.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I have nothing to do with it. I don't live in a swing state so I have no say who the president is. Don't blame decades of mismanagement on me. Let me tell you on a little secret. The rich are in charge and always will stay in charge. They own both parties. If there is a socialist revolution they will control that too. Oh some rich get pummeled but it's usually other rich people using the dumb masses to take out their competition. The rich know how to play the game. They know the tricks. There are families in Europe who have been rich for centuries still controlling things. At least in the US you had a shot at becoming part of the rich without having to have a certain genealogy. That's all this country was ever about. Some immigrant could climb the ladder and become new money and play the high game and become old money.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-16-2019 at 07:46 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The world works on cycles Kristy. The information is public. Learn it. Everyone is divided and bitching because we are in that kind of cycle and it will get worse. We might have a war. Hey it might go nuclear. Not full scale. Military targets will be taken out. People will survive and people will maneuver for control. You can cry and bitch or you can play the game. The debt is going to deleverage on it's own when the system falls apart. You won't have to worry about paying your student loan then but finding someone to eat and staying alive might be a problem. Everyone knows what's eventually coming. The dumb rich will get wiped out. They aways do. The smart rich will still be there playing the game. Governments come and go. Read a history book.

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...697?yptr=yahoo

River flooding to persist well into spring 2019 over central US

The recent bomb cyclone has set into motion the big surge of water that can keep most larger rivers above flood stage for many weeks this spring.

Rain and melting snow from the storm have already produced record-high water levels along portions of the Boyer and Floyd rivers in Iowa and the Big Blue and Loup rivers in Nebraska.

The Missouri River at Plattsmouth, Nebraska, (south of Omaha) has risen more than 3 feet above the record crest of 36.73 feet from late June 2011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did they call this way back in 96? Anyone?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

https://morningmail.org/down-goes-the-hockey-stick/

Down goes the Hockey Stick.

Remember Michael Mann?

Who doesn’t? He produced the ‘hockey stick’ graph which demonstrated that ancient temperatures were never as high as they are now – that today’s temperatures were the hottest since mankind first appeared on earth.

He was the man who Al Gore, the IPCC, Greenpeace, every green organisation relied on as absolute proof that mankind is in for a hell of a hiding unless we stop burning coal and oil for cheap energy. At once. Within 5 years at most.

More than anyone, Mann triggered the billions wasted on solar panels and windmill that goes on to this day.

Remember him?

Dick The Bruiser
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.nysb.uscourts.gov/sites/d...87_opinion.pdf

FOR PUBLICATION

UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
    SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

Michael Mann (Adv. Proc. No. 06-08419)
    The Section 548(c) defense of Michael Mann is established on the facts alleged, and
    those not alleged, in plaintiffs’ own submissions
    (i.e., the Omnibus Memorandum at 183-186, Omnibus Reply Memorandum at 74-75 and Rule 56.1 Statement of Material Facts at ¶¶ 1102-1123). Mann’s Section 548(c) defense is that he made his own decision to request redemption of his $500,000 Bayou
    hedge fund investment shortly after he invested in January 2005 and that he had no knowledge of any red flags putting him on inquiry notice of fraud or financial issues at Bayou.

Thread Information