X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by private parts View Post
      The President can fire ANYONE at ANYTIME for ANY REASON dipshits. Just ask Comey. bawahahahah!!
      HAPPY NO OBSTRUCTION DAY BITCHES!
      This is the weird American tribal politics thing.

Your team didn't just score a touchdown, more like if your crooked landlord was screwing your neighbors. That's not a win for you.

Comment

• I guess Mueller must be ALMOST part of my tribe since he found NO COLLUSION and just couldn't make up his mind on obstruction. You do realize he would have nailed Trump if he found anything.

(Spikes Football)
        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

I guess Mueller must be ALMOST part of my tribe since he found NO COLLUSION and just couldn't make up his mind on obstruction. You do realize he would have nailed Trump if he found anything.

(Spikes Football)
          No, what it actually means is that Mueller believes the "conventional wisdom" in Washington DC, that you cannot indict a sitting President, even when he's an Orange Imbecile & a criminal fraud. It's highly questionable whether that's actually the law or not, but it's what Mueller went with, and he certainly has enough experience in this area to know what he's doing.

That is why Mueller said in his report that such conclusions should be left up to Congress. Not to this phony bloated fuck of a criminal "Attorney General". What Mueller was suggesting was going forward with the Impeachment process.

Of course Mueller can't compel Jellyfish Pelosi to actually go through with it. And of course, if she did, there's still no guarantee that the Senate would remove his bloated Orange ass (unless enough Republican senators were convinced they had to throw Cheeto under the bus to save their own re-elections in 2020)

So it's not an exoneration by any means. Regardless of how Barr, his magic Sharpies, and right wing media are trying to spin it.

Or to continue with the sports analogies, it's not even a Safety, let alone a Touchdown.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I guess Mueller must be ALMOST part of my tribe since he found NO COLLUSION and just couldn't make up his mind on obstruction. You do realize he would have nailed Trump if he found anything.

(Spikes Football)
            You aren't paying attention closely.

What is collusion other than a word that Trump came up with?

Collusion isn't a crime.

He didn't 'nail' trump because he thought that his role was to gather evidence for the attorney general or congress to decide on. In the meantime Trump appointed an Attorney General who had been arguing in public that presidents should be above the law.

Is that really what you want? Even if insanely you want to live in a banana republic what happens when the other side get in?

Comment

• Comment

• In summary the Mueller report says everything that the Trump family has been accused of by reputable journalists about Russia interfering on their behalf in the election is true as is all the lying about it afterwards and attempts to cover it up that led to Flynn and Manafort going to jail. It then says that because he is president it can't make a recommendation to prosecute as that would have to be a decision by Congress until he is no longer president.

The tone of it is really really different from the way Barr spun it - it comes across like the author(s) are appalled by the actions of the administration.

Comment

• So the US Senate Judiciary Committee that had the same access to information the Justice Department had ruled President Trump was innocent and the Department of Justice rules President Trump innocent but the experts here at the David Lee Roth Army School of Law say President Trump is guilty.

Sound the alarm folks. Get on the hotline and send up the bat signal. Somebody needs to save America!
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                    No, what it actually means is that Mueller believes the "conventional wisdom" in Washington DC, that you cannot indict a sitting President, even when he's an Orange Imbecile & a criminal fraud. It's highly questionable whether that's actually the law or not, but it's what Mueller went with, and he certainly has enough experience in this area to know what he's doing.

That is why Mueller said in his report that such conclusions should be left up to Congress. Not to this phony bloated fuck of a criminal "Attorney General". What Mueller was suggesting was going forward with the Impeachment process.

Of course Mueller can't compel Jellyfish Pelosi to actually go through with it. And of course, if she did, there's still no guarantee that the Senate would remove his bloated Orange ass (unless enough Republican senators were convinced they had to throw Cheeto under the bus to save their own re-elections in 2020)

So it's not an exoneration by any means. Regardless of how Barr, his magic Sharpies, and right wing media are trying to spin it.

Or to continue with the sports analogies, it's not even a Safety, let alone a Touchdown.
                    Impeachment is a waste of time and the Dems aren't going to gain anything in the election going that route. Best to put it all behind and focus on winning 2020. Pelosi has been house speaker twice. She's been around the block a few times. The young hot heads in the Democrat party would be wise to take some advice from people who have been there and have played the game. A unified party is stronger than one that is arguing amongst itself.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                      So the US Senate Judiciary Committee that had the same access to information the Justice Department had ruled President Trump was innocent and the Department of Justice rules President Trump innocent but the experts here at the David Lee Roth Army School of Law say President Trump is guilty.

Sound the alarm folks. Get on the hotline and send up the bat signal. Somebody needs to save America!
                      Are you being deliberately silly with the use of the word 'innocent'?

There is a huge difference between being 'innocent' and 'we can't convict him without a partisan Republican senate agreeing to it'.

Somewhere down the line I think one or more of his kids/son in law will end up in jail not for the Russia election thing but for money laundering.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-18-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Just a reminder of who this piece of shit so-called "Attorney General" is, and how he covered up for another treasonous felon who called himself "President"...

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                            Awww someone is upset nothing ever happened from the report.
                            I guess we'll have to wait for the 14 other spinoff investigations, won't we Benghazi Express? In anycase, how many convictions did your conspiracy shits produce?

Comment

• I believe there's a fundamental element at the core of this in where things sit at the moment...

The Russians were clearly engaged in disrupting the 2016 election. That's on them and no one is disputing the Russian's role and attempts. Mueller's team found not only was there no conspiracy or collusion by Trump and the Trump campaign team, but no other American citizen as well. That's notable... No evidence an American engaged in a conspiracy/crime with the Russians. This was the core of the investigation.

How can one obstruct justice in the absence of evidence of a crime having been committed by any American?

Justice was dished out to the Russians indicted. No one obstructed that. Justice was dished out to those who lied to the FBI and those who had other crimes discovered unrelated to the 2016 election and Trump. No one obstructed any of that...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                                Somewhere down the line I think one or more of his kids/son in law will end up in jail not for the Russia election thing but for money laundering.
                                Better call NYT and CNN with your scoop. I'm sure they'll run with it.
                                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Working...
                                X