• Show
Clear All

• Mueller Report Has Been Concluded

...And no one really gives a shit.

Do you?

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
    ...And no one really gives a shit.

Do you?
    I've been calling the Mueller investigation a nothing burger the whole time. So let's say Bernie or Biden wins the next election. Are they going to get investigated? Seems to be the trend in Washington these days. Legally harass your political competition. Especially if they are not part of the political establishment that's in bed with China.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
      So let's say Bernie or Biden wins the next election. Are they going to get investigated?
      What the Hell could they possibly "investigate" about Bernie? We know who he is, because his message has been consistent since he got arrested at civil rights protests in the 1960s. Biden? Yeah, he's done a lot of dirty shit, but there's not really a lot to investigate there either, because Joe's dirty shit is all on the record.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

LMFAO. If you think the Mueller Report is a 'nothing burger', wait for the giant shit sandwich that the Southern District of NY indictments will be...

Muhuhawhawahwhahwhah....

Comment

I've been calling the Mueller investigation a nothing burger the whole time. So let's say Bernie or Biden wins the next election. Are they going to get investigated? Seems to be the trend in Washington these days. Legally harass your political competition. Especially if they are not part of the political establishment that's in bed with China.
          No you haven't. What you do parrot what Fox News tells you to think. You rarely have any thoughts of your own. A two-year investigation is not a "nothing burger" and I can only surmise Mueller won't indict the F A T Orange man (which is why I don't give a shit about this report otherwise the Feds would have stormed the Oval Office this afternoon) but I do question there has been a lot of money laundering with a lot of senators of Russian blood money and a lot of that blood money was/is being filtered through the F A T Orange man and his family even to this day. Mueller was set to do one job and that was to prove collusion beyond a reasonable doubt, chances are good that he didn't so shitstains like Maddow can finally shut the fuck up about it now. However, that does not make the F A T Orange man innocent of other crimes and Mueller being the "witch hunter" he is will turn over all stones to state prosecutors and indictments on his family (if not the F A T Orange fuck himself) are coming.

Comment

So if were the F A T Orange man I would be worried - not about Mueller but the aftermath to follow. No agitprop grandstanding and childish Twitter rages are going to save him.

Comment

Michael Cohen is going to prison, because of crimes he committed on Cheeto's orders. That alone is proof that Cheeto has committed crimes. Not even all the other lawyers who have worked for Cheeto (and quit, probably because the cheap orange bastard didn't pay them) can dispute that.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                No you haven't. What you do parrot what Fox News tells you to think. You rarely have any thoughts of your own. A two-year investigation is not a "nothing burger" and I can only surmise Mueller won't indict the F A T Orange man (which is why I don't give a shit about this report otherwise the Feds would have stormed the Oval Office this afternoon) but I do question there has been a lot of money laundering with a lot of senators of Russian blood money and a lot of that blood money was/is being filtered through the F A T Orange man and his family even to this day. Mueller was set to do one job and that was to prove collusion beyond a reasonable doubt, chances are good that he didn't so shitstains like Maddow can finally shut the fuck up about it now. However, that does not make the F A T Orange man innocent of other crimes and Mueller being the "witch hunter" he is will turn over all stones to state prosecutors and indictments on his family (if not the F A T Orange fuck himself) are coming.
                I don't watch Fox. I can't stand Sean Hannity or that Judge Jeanie bitch. The Senate Intelligence Committee had all the access to information the Justice Department did and they ruled there was no Russian collusion. The whole investigation has been a waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                  LMFAO. If you think the Mueller Report is a 'nothing burger', wait for the giant shit sandwich that the Southern District of NY indictments will be...

Muhuhawhawahwhahwhah....
                  You can indict a ham sandwich. Keep hoping and dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                    What the Hell could they possibly "investigate" about Bernie? We know who he is, because his message has been consistent since he got arrested at civil rights protests in the 1960s. Biden? Yeah, he's done a lot of dirty shit, but there's not really a lot to investigate there either, because Joe's dirty shit is all on the record.
                    Oh the Justice Department could waste millions of dollars investigating them both for two years and have nothing to show for it. Bernie would be great to finger for Russian collusion because he actually went to the Soviet Union and praised their system of government. If he wins he won't qualify for a very high security clearance because of it. It's all political bullshit. Much like how the Republicans wasted their time going after Clinton for getting a blowjob in the oval office. OOhhh they socked it to Bill. they impeached him and he got disbarred for lying under oath. The Clintons still got rich and have avoided jail so far. Do you honestly think Trump is going to get thrown out of office or go to jail? It's all laughable. I can't wait to see what charges they will go after the next president with. We have already had enough interns and whores but I'm sure there will be more.

Comment

Oh the Justice Department could waste millions of dollars investigating them both for two years and have nothing to show for it...

Do you have any idea how many people in Trump's circle have already been indicted? The very least Trump faces after leaving office is a number of federal and state revenue suits over his laundering his inheritance...

Stop being such a bleating sheep...

Comment

Oh the Justice Department could waste millions of dollars investigating them both for two years and have nothing to show for it.
                        Bullshit the cost of the investigation is $25 million and it's already brought in $48 million in fines.

I'm surprised someone like you who is so about the bottom line didn't know that.

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Until that F A T Orange fuck is in jail none of this means anything.

Comment

Fox News parrot says what?

Comment

Working...
                              X