Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Cheeto complains about the ORANGES of Investigations against him - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheeto complains about the ORANGES of Investigations against him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeto complains about the ORANGES of Investigations against him

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Is this a Godfather reference?

It's fucking bizarre that only 4 partial sentences have been released from the report and one of them specifically says it doesn't exonerate him.

Also the whole collusion thing is a fake word trap that doesn't mean anything. Collusion isn't even illegal it's all the stuff around it. Collusion is literally being ranked as the least important thing about Trump that voters are concerned about.

Anyhoo his polls didn't go up after this theater so it seems everyone is switched off one way or another at this point, which still feels kind of dangerous.

Comment

All these government investigations are the same. What the public ends up getting is the redacted version. National security is always used as the reason or excuse.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        All these government investigations are the same. What the public ends up getting is the redacted version. National security is always used as the reason or excuse.
        I'd say an old man with clear and obvious neurological damage in charge of "National Security" is the REAL national security risk. .
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          I'd say an old man with clear and obvious neurological damage in charge of "National Security" is the REAL national security risk. .
          We have had numb skulls in charge of this country for decades. In my opinion the last competent president this country has had was Eisenhower. Kennedy had Adison's disease and was hiding it. Lyndon Johnson was a thug and a crook. Nixon had a nervous breakdown while in office and ended up having to resign because he got overly paranoid. Ford was a weak joke. Carter was a naive joke. Reagan was in the early stages of alzheimers during his presidency and was really not in control while he had crooks like Bush running things. Bush was a crook. Clinton was a corrupt horndog and tied with Bush. George W was a warmongering draft dodger who let neocon crooks run rough shod. Obama was another shady character. Like George W he was a mascot while others ran the White House behind the scenes. Trump is a windbag. He runs his mouth off and brags but when you look at his accomplishments it's a nothing burger. We are still deployed in the Middle East and Afganistahn and we still have troops in Syria. He's brought mad hatter neocons like Bolton into his white house. He has Israel's hand firmly planted up his ass.

So the amazing thing is the nation is still intact and hasn't broken up yet. Just lots of angry internet posts but the American public haven't taken to the streets killing each other. They will just call each other names over the internet and continue to argue over what shitty politicians are best for the country when they all suck.

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

At least he hasn't nuked any sancturary cities yet or made lampshades out of people detained at the border.

Comment

I'm not comfortable with a man who clearly shows signs of brain damage having any sort of access to nuclear weapons. I'm no fan of Mike Pence either, but as far as I know, his brain still physically works. Of course he might believe Jesus is telling him to nuke somebody, but at least a preacher might be able to point out the scriptural errors in that way of thinking to him.

Cheeto is medically unfit for office. Invoke the 25th amendment, and let him hire some nurses to care for him at Moron-A-Lago for whatever remains of his life.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

I'm not comfortable with a man who clearly shows signs of brain damage having any sort of access to nuclear weapons. I'm no fan of Mike Pence either, but as far as I know, his brain still physically works. Of course he might believe Jesus is telling him to nuke somebody, but at least a preacher might be able to point out the scriptural errors in that way of thinking to him.

Cheeto is medically unfit for office. Invoke the 25th amendment, and let him hire some nurses to care for him at Moron-A-Lago for whatever remains of his life.
                  I think we have had a few brain damaged presidents. I don't know if Pence would be any better. He might start Armegeddon to speed up the second coming of Christ. So we have a braggart with bad hair but we could have gotten a psychopath who lies about her heath and falls down all the time. We have a religious zealot on call if something happens to big mouth and if all of those options fail we have the wicked witch of the east in the House of Representatives. I think Hillary will pop up the last minute. She will throw Bernie under the bus again and it will be 2016 all over again but Trump and Hillary will be older and crazier. Putin will be probing us to see if Russia can take us out with a first volley of nukes to end the madness.

Comment

All I can say is you can go to your state lunatic asylum and watch the crazies there or you can turn on CSPAN and see the same thing.

Comment

Jellyfish Pelosi is from San Francisco, so wouldn't she be the Wicked Witch of the West?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Comment

All the tired old "commie" jokes about Bernie won't change the fact that your Orange Messiah doesn't have a functional brain, and is a legitimate threat to the safety of this country every minute he remains in office.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Jellyfish Pelosi is from San Francisco, so wouldn't she be the Wicked Witch of the West?
                            She grew up in Baltimore. Depends on how far you go back.

Comment

All the tired old "commie" jokes about Bernie won't change the fact that your Orange Messiah doesn't have a functional brain, and is a legitimate threat to the safety of this country every minute he remains in office.
                              Cheeto just signed an executive order to get our power grid hardened against EMP attack. That has been needed for a long time. We currently are wide open for one. That will be a huge undertaking though. They figure it will cost $2 billion to get it done. To be honest. I don't think US presidents have that much power. They have been pretty much reduced to being a mascot. I don't think any president could start World War III because our military does not trust presidents. Oh they will follow orders to a point and play the game in order to not jeopardize the republic but as far as nuclear attacks go the president better damn well have a good reason.

For the meantime we are open to an EMP attack and amazingly nobody has done anything about it for years. We have had plenty of Bozo the clowns and a chimp for president. Just relax.

Comment

Working...
                              X