Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

How Hillary's Delusions May Keep The Democrats From Retaking The White House

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Are you going to the convention?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not likely. I haven't been involved in the formal structure of the local Democratic party for a while now, so the odds of me being a delegate are roughly the equivalent of a blizzard in Hell in mid July.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Not likely. I haven't been involved in the formal structure of the local Democratic party for a while now, so the odds of me being a delegate are roughly the equivalent of a blizzard in Hell in mid July.
        Never been to a convention. One doesn't have to be a delegate, correct?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I haven't been to a national convention, but I'm guessing you don't get anywhere near the convention floor without delegate credentials. Which makes sense, since only delegates would be allowed to vote on candidates & platform issues, etc. Members of the press would have their own credentials, as well as any vendors who were there to sell food or t shirts or whatever.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I haven't been to a national convention, but I'm guessing you don't get anywhere near the convention floor without delegate credentials. Which makes sense, since only delegates would be allowed to vote on candidates & platform issues, etc. Members of the press would have their own credentials, as well as any vendors who were there to sell food or t shirts or whatever.
            You should come out with Bernie Beer and sell it. Make some cash on the old man's coat tails.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Name's been taken, unfortunately.... https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/37751/147166/
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And also this one....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Pretty sure there weren't any spectator spots at the RNC a couple years ago. Can't imagine the DNC is any different.

As for the Dems retaking the White House...all this early talk about reparations and pie in the sky shit...forget it.

All the candidates seem to have some issue that can be picked apart by the competition. It's gonna be a fucking mess, but maybe fun to watch.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Not sure it's even gonna be fun to watch... too many clowns not enough circus. How many more Democrats are gonna throw their hat in..?

I keep hearing about who's raising, how much money lately... 5 million here, 7 million there... my fucking gawd what a waste of resources that won't produce anything good for a single citizen in this country. That kind of money could do so much more if spent elsewhere... pure waste!
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Like the money PACs spend on commercials during the election cycle. Another huge waste.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Not sure it's even gonna be fun to watch... too many clowns not enough circus. How many more Democrats are gonna throw their hat in..?

I keep hearing about who's raising, how much money lately... 5 million here, 7 million there... my fucking gawd what a waste of resources that won't produce anything good for a single citizen in this country. That kind of money could do so much more if spent elsewhere... pure waste!
                        You just discovered this now? This election cycle and only on the Democrats now? Really?

Old man yells at cloud...

Comment

Working...