Thread: Racist Congressman Steve KKKing Compares himself to the Lord Jesus Christ

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,297 Times in 4,722 Posts

Racist Congressman Steve KKKing Compares himself to the Lord Jesus Christ

Steve King says he understands how Jesus Christ felt after months of criticism in the House
    Robin Opsahl, Des Moines Register
    Published 10:07 p.m. CT April 23, 2019 |
    Updated 9:21 a.m. CT April 24, 2019

U.S. Rep. Steve King said that after facing months of criticism for comments in the New York Times about white supremacy and nationalism, he better understands the persecution Jesus Christ felt.

The 4th District representative made the comments in response to a question from the Rev. Pinky Person of the Faith In Christ Fellowship, who told King during a town hall Tuesday in Cherokee that she was concerned that "Christianity is really being persecuted."

“When I have to step down to the floor of the House of Representatives, and look up at those 400-and-some accusers — you know we just passed through Easter and Christ's passion — and I have better insight into what He went through for us, partly because of that experience," King told about 30 attendees the town hall at Western Iowa Tech Community College.

King's "accusers" were fellow members of the U.S. House of Representatives, who took action condemning King after the New York Times published an article quoting him saying, “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

House Republicans also stripped King of committee assignments after the article.

The Kiron Republican has repeatedly said the New York Times misquoted him or mischaracterized his words.

King said he is proud of the "strong Christian ethic" in the 4th District. He said the United States is a Christian nation because Americans have strong morals and are willing to confess to wrongdoings and ask for forgiveness.

"It's in our culture, it's who we are," he said. "If it were any other way we wouldn't be the America we are, and probably wouldn't be an America at all."

King is a member of the Roman Catholic Church. He said he counts on his faith to get through difficulties in his role.

"In our staff, we've made sure we have solid, faithful people, in Washington and here in the district," he said. "For all that I've been through, and it seems even strange for me to say it, but I am at a certain peace, and it is been because of a lot of prayers for me."

Now, the representative faces multiple primary challenges for the 4th District seat. State Sen. Randy Feenstra, a high-profile challenger, has raised $260,442 since his campaign launched on Jan. 9, while King raised $61,666 between Jan. 1 and March 31, according to Federal Election Commission filings.

King plans to hold his next town hall Thursday at 3 p.m. at the Jefferson Community Golf Course in Jefferson.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

I always find it odd the way that racist Christians can overlook that Jesus would have been a little black jewish fella...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nurse Presley always hated it when I posted this particular picture of JC.....

That said, even though there were Ethiopian Jews who descended from one of Moses' wives, I doubt Jesus Himself was African. Though He certainly would have looked more like the Palestinians in the present day Middle East than the White Russian Likudists who are currently the ruling class of Israel.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Nurse Presley always hated it when I posted this particular picture of JC.....

That said, even though there were Ethiopian Jews who descended from one of Moses' wives, I doubt Jesus Himself was African. Though He certainly would have looked more like the Palestinians in the present day Middle East than the White Russian Likudists who are currently the ruling class of Israel.
    The whole thing is clearly a fairy tale but if it was true it's a whole different picture when you check the facts. There was almost no wood in Palestine at the time and even where wood was plentiful when Romans crucified your feet were was less than a foot off the ground. That combined with the demographics of the time mean that if you were there you would not be looking upwards at some blue eyed long haired aryan, you would be face to face with a short brown guy.

It's a lot less impressive, the Romans like every other regime ever didn't put traitors on a pedestal - well fucking duh.

And if he had existed he wouldn't have qualified for crucifixion which was for treason and they would never have done it at Passover because far from asking for it, it would have been sacrilege to the Jewish religion for that to happen at that time.

Just sayin'...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-27-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Thread Information