Rumours about Eddie Van Halen cancer strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondclaudio
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

Rumours about Eddie Van Halen cancer strikes again!

I´ve heard several times during the last couple of months that Edward has got serious health issues related to a renewed cancer and how this situation did not allow thw reunion tour. Has anybody heard something about it?
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Just speculations of Eddie Trunk on a possible unnamed medical condition Ed has...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Just speculations of Eddie Trunk on a possible unnamed medical condition Ed has...
      ...which I would primarily seek in his mental department.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondclaudio
        I´ve heard several times during the last couple of months that Edward has got serious health issues related to a renewed cancer and how this situation did not allow thw reunion tour. Has anybody heard something about it?
        No. And again, post a source.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Perhaps Ed's health is an issue - or not.

Who knows. This band is so secretive there is no way of knowing for sure.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

For as much as I've pissed about Edward, I hope he's healthy and well. But:

Recent photo of Eddie Van Halen raise rumors about his health
            ByRafael PolcaroPublished on 06/26/2019

A recently released photo of Eddie Van Halen has raised many speculations about the state of his health. In the picture, Eddie appears almost unrecognizable. At age 64, the musician appears quite swollen and apparently bald in the image, with a look similar to that of a person undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
            A recently released photo of Eddie Van Halen has raised many speculations about the state of his health. In the picture, Eddie appears almost unrecognizable. At age 64, the musician appears quite swollen and apparently bald in the image, with a look similar to that of a person undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-28-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Frankly, I'm surprised Ed has lasted this long.

He had a few decades of serious alcohol abuse, coupled with being a heavy smoker. That he tends to look a bit rough now at 64 isn't surprising: Eddie was looking a bit rough back in 1996 and the decade after that wasn't a good one for Ed.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• VHscraps
                Veteran
                • Jul 2009

Well, remember Keith Richards made the cover of some men's health magazine when he was already thought to have done enough to kill any human being several times over ... maybe Ed thinks that 'if Keith can do it, so can I ...'

who the.jpg
                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

From all appearances, over the last 10-12 years Ed has tried to take care of himself. Don't know the extent of his physical ailments beyond what has been publicly reported, but...Ed's old. Since 1996, he has had a variety of medical issues, and keep in mind that even back in 1996 he was already in his forties. Managing those issues is obviously something Ed will have to deal with for whatever amount of time he has left.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Damn! wish him all the best...
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

it doesn`t help

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

[QUOTE=VHscraps;1940140]Well, remember Keith Richards made the cover of some men's health magazine when he was already thought to have done enough to kill any human being several times over ... maybe Ed thinks that 'if Keith can do it, so can I …

lol good one!

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I' m listening to a different kind of truth right now and fck this is a really good album...in retrospect these guys were geniuses from VHI to adkot including DLR solo. Just ask Siri

… and by the way who the fuck thought the Tokyo Dome live concert cd was a good idea??? I read somewhere Patty Smith declined the VH brothers request to take over DLR after he left? Imagine Pat Benatar/Nick Geraldo on steroids...
                          Last edited by So this is love; 06-30-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            For as much as I've pissed about Edward, I hope he's healthy and well. But:

https://rockandrollgarage.com/recent...ut-his-health/
                            You can't tell anything from that photo. He's got a hat on. How can you tell he's bald? He's got bright happy eyes. He looks a lot healthier than he did in 2004. He's aged. Also you don't feel like riding motorcycles when you don't feel well. He's putting new custom plates on his bike. He looks like a happy old man having some fun. Sure. Ed's hard drinking, smoking and drug use has aged him prematurely.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

There's a rumour here about claudio's "taste" for so-called information coming from his own fantasy...

Ed looks like Bill Clinton here. Photoshopped?
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...