Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 69 of 69

Thread: Dave on WTF

  1. #41
    Roth Army Recruit

    Member No
    35664
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Online
    07-22-2019 @ 11:03 AM
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    [QUOTE=silverfish;1940243]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    The problem with Dave is he was a very high energy frontman. He’s old with some back problems and he’s smoked too many cigarettes and joints. He can’t do it anymore. Granted he”s in great shape for what he is but Mick Jager can pull it off still and with Dave something is just amiss. /QUOTE]

    You might be onto something here. Mick today is the same as Mick 10/20/30 years ago.
    He's doing his twitchy little scarecrow thing and it works cause that's all he's got (besides
    his voice) and he's perfected it. Go with what you know & keep it simple.

    Dave on the other hand was the ultimate frontman and perhaps that kinda stuff doesn't
    translate well when he's/you're into your 50/60s. The crowd might want/expect his old
    rap/stories but that shit is so dated and there is really nothing "new" he could replace
    it with to satisfy the masses.
    I think that operation has taken a lot out of Mick, he looks a little tired in some of the footage I've seen,
    which is understandable. He is certainly not the Mick Jagger of 20 years ago.
    Keith Richards on the other hand, looks like he's sleepwalking his way
    through some of these concerts.

    As for Dave, I think in the studio he's still a very capable singer and lyric writer.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. #42
    PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    private parts's Avatar
    Member No
    22591
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    09-10-2019 @ 11:30 AM
    Location
    RIGHT HERE
    Posts
    864
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 234 Times in 160 Posts


    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Eddie Trunk is a mongoloid fucktard that somehow fell into a niche of serving middle-aged asswipes that want constant updates on their hair bands. The ones that remind them of their youth-glory (which generally sucked anyways).
    Which is why you're here right?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  3. Thanked private parts for this KICKASS post:

    ZahZoo (07-27-2019)


  4. #43
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,507
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,704 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    And that's really all it is, is that Dave Roth got old...it's not a sin that he got old and can't perform the way he could in his twenties and thirties, specifically because - as you say - Roth and CVH WERE such a high energy thing.
    Too be honest. I never was sober at any Van Halen show to remember if Dave was good on stage or not. I barely even remember those shows.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  5. #44
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,507
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,704 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Eddie Trunk is a mongoloid fucktard that somehow fell into a niche of serving middle-aged asswipes that want constant updates on their hair bands. The ones that remind them of their youth-glory (which generally sucked anyways). It's hard to really take seriously this misanthropic shithead's rantings in his podcast: just blatherings which actually involves nothing tantamount to taste...

    Fuck, am I channeling Kristy FFS??
    Sounds like Trunk got his salad tossed down in Cabo and is chasing the thrill he got from Sam down there. Sammy is the Pied Piper of faggots. Sammy loves to play all kinds of flutes.

  6. #45
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,292
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,136 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Too be honest. I never was sober at any Van Halen show to remember if Dave was good on stage or not. I barely even remember those shows.
    I was a bit stoned on weed and buzzed on Schnapp's when I saw Van Halen in 1984. I still have decent memories of it, though. Was sober at all the Roth shows I saw from 1999 onward, including the Van Halen shows in 2008 and 2012, because I was the one doing the driving to and from the shows.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  7. #46
    FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Jérôme Frenchise's Avatar
    Member No
    9783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Location
    Frogland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,839
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    700
    Thanked 397 Times in 296 Posts


    Rep Power
    25
    Terry, I can understand your driving to the show, but from it... Unless you were more reliable than the others, and/or you're not into getting stoned anymore.

    I've never been totally drunk or stoned at any concert btw, I would have been too pissed not to enjoy or remember the show properly.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  8. #47
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,507
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,704 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I was a bit stoned on weed and buzzed on Schnapp's when I saw Van Halen in 1984. I still have decent memories of it, though. Was sober at all the Roth shows I saw from 1999 onward, including the Van Halen shows in 2008 and 2012, because I was the one doing the driving to and from the shows.
    My blood alcohol content was probably equal to a watered down martini. I remember parts of the show but what's weird is I have no memory of getting there or getting home. It was like a UFO beamed me to the show and back. Maybe I got drunk with the aliens on the ship.

  9. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (07-27-2019)


  10. #48
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,292
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,136 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
    Terry, I can understand your driving to the show, but from it... Unless you were more reliable than the others, and/or you're not into getting stoned anymore.

    I've never been totally drunk or stoned at any concert btw, I would have been too pissed not to enjoy or remember the show properly.
    By the time 1999 rolled around, I was cleaned up save for alcohol and even by that point I wasn't drinking much anymore. So, 1999 and on it wasn't any big deal to drive to a concert, see the show, then go home. Point of fact, I don't think I had anything alcohol-wise for either of the 2008 and 2012 Van Halen shows I saw, and I didn't think twice about it: past ten years or so, I just plain don't drink much by way of alcohol anymore. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year, and I'll usually get a good buzz on when I do. Last time I got seriously drunk was maybe a year and a half ago at a house party 2 blocks down the street from my house. Went there (actually, walked over there) just intending to stay for an hour or so, ended up leaving 5 hours later after many different types of hard liquor drinks were imbibed. Honestly, it was kind of embarrassing, because I was mixing all of these various types of booze like I was new to drinking...and I knew better. Last drink that put me over the edge was a couple of shots of Fireball - whatever the fuck that was - I have very little memory of walking home, and ended up puking (like, puking to the point where I couldn't breathe) in the bathtub and passing out on the bathroom floor. Woke up the next afternoon and determined that was the last time I was gonna power drink like that anymore. Fuck it. I don't need the headache.

    In the 1980s, in my teens, I was usually mildly stoned at shows. Or slightly drunk. Or both. Van Halen 1984 I was fairly stoned AND drunk, but not falling down or fucked up to the point where I couldn't function.

  11. #49
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,197
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,735
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 3,099 Posts


    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by private parts View Post
    Which is why you're here right?
    Just here for the porn!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  12. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (07-27-2019)


  13. #50
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,507
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,704 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    By the time 1999 rolled around, I was cleaned up save for alcohol and even by that point I wasn't drinking much anymore. So, 1999 and on it wasn't any big deal to drive to a concert, see the show, then go home. Point of fact, I don't think I had anything alcohol-wise for either of the 2008 and 2012 Van Halen shows I saw, and I didn't think twice about it: past ten years or so, I just plain don't drink much by way of alcohol anymore. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year, and I'll usually get a good buzz on when I do. Last time I got seriously drunk was maybe a year and a half ago at a house party 2 blocks down the street from my house. Went there (actually, walked over there) just intending to stay for an hour or so, ended up leaving 5 hours later after many different types of hard liquor drinks were imbibed. Honestly, it was kind of embarrassing, because I was mixing all of these various types of booze like I was new to drinking...and I knew better. Last drink that put me over the edge was a couple of shots of Fireball - whatever the fuck that was - I have very little memory of walking home, and ended up puking (like, puking to the point where I couldn't breathe) in the bathtub and passing out on the bathroom floor. Woke up the next afternoon and determined that was the last time I was gonna power drink like that anymore. Fuck it. I don't need the headache.

    In the 1980s, in my teens, I was usually mildly stoned at shows. Or slightly drunk. Or both. Van Halen 1984 I was fairly stoned AND drunk, but not falling down or fucked up to the point where I couldn't function.
    I had a really good fake ID when I was 17 and the drinking age was 19 then. I used to go to the liquor store and buy all sorts of stuff, go to clubs, threw some huge parties when the parents were gone. By the time I was 24 I was pretty much done with the wild partying. You out grow the drinking and I did pretty early. I actually view heavy binge drinking as high school/college stuff. When I see people in their 50's or older acting like a bunch of high school kids it's pretty pathetic actually. Heck if I tried to drink like I was did when I was 19 I would end up in the emergency room.

  14. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (07-27-2019)


  15. #51
    Talks To Trees
    SUPER MODERATOR

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    7,701
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,784
    Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,690 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50
    Y'all are starting to sound really old... lighten up!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  16. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (07-27-2019)


  17. #52
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,292
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,136 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Y'all are starting to sound really old... lighten up!!
    I've been 39 and holding for ten years...

    No getting around it: I'm not quite old, but I'm VERY middle aged.

  18. #53
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,292
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,136 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I had a really good fake ID when I was 17 and the drinking age was 19 then. I used to go to the liquor store and buy all sorts of stuff, go to clubs, threw some huge parties when the parents were gone. By the time I was 24 I was pretty much done with the wild partying. You out grow the drinking and I did pretty early. I actually view heavy binge drinking as high school/college stuff. When I see people in their 50's or older acting like a bunch of high school kids it's pretty pathetic actually. Heck if I tried to drink like I was did when I was 19 I would end up in the emergency room.
    Mid teens to mid 20s I was fucked up fairly frequently. Definitely the apex of my partying.

    Was more of a binge drinker than a social one, and continued a bit of drinking up until about 30. After 30, I tapered off. Last half decade or so, if I get really drunk, I'm useless the following day. When I do drink now once in a blue moon, I'll have a couple to a few and get a light to moderate buzz. It's far more enjoyable. Usually these days, it never even crosses my mind TO have a drink.

  19. #54
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,197
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,735
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 3,099 Posts


    Rep Power
    103
    Yeah, I mean I drank a lot when I was a kid, starting at about six. But by the time I was 39, I was done partying...oh for fuck's sake, who the fuck am I kidding?

  20. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (07-28-2019)


  21. #55
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,197
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,735
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 3,099 Posts


    Rep Power
    103
    Those screams you hear are just my liver doing vocal warm-ups...

  22. #56
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,507
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,704 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Those screams you hear are just my liver doing vocal warm-ups...
    Well it’s all fun until your whole body starts itching all over and you start swelling up from inflammation. Your doctor looks at your blood work results and asks if you take a lot of ibuprofen or drink a lot. You then see the kidney and liver specialist. Maybe if you were lucky to get diagnosed early and a change of lifestyle, diet, exercise and medication is what will save you. If not dialysis really sucks.

  23. #57
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,197
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,735
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 3,099 Posts


    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Well it’s all fun until your whole body starts itching all over and you start swelling up from inflammation. Your doctor looks at your blood work results and asks if you take a lot of ibuprofen or drink a lot. You then see the kidney and liver specialist. Maybe if you were lucky to get diagnosed early and a change of lifestyle, diet, exercise and medication is what will save you. If not dialysis really sucks.
    LOL I have regular blood work, I jest a bit, and my liver is made of Kevlar and boosted by turmeric, milk thistle, and a whole host of other antioxidants...

  24. #58
    Talks To Trees
    SUPER MODERATOR

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    7,701
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,784
    Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,690 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I've been 39 and holding for ten years...

    No getting around it: I'm not quite old, but I'm VERY middle aged.
    I self-identify as 48...

    I struggle more with the actual number attached to the birthday, mentally than anything. When I assess my actual capabilities... I haven't been better! The only difference is I'm generally more honest and respectful of pushing my physical capabilities any more. I just listen to the common sense voice in my head that I used to ignore in my younger days...

    I really think Dave and the Van Halen brothers need to get out and work... there's a whole lot of truth and wisdom that going idle in your later years just lets the aging process take hold both mentally and physically. Accomplishment will fuel the fire within...

  25. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (08-03-2019)


  26. #59
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    9,342
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,212 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    I'm okay with being 51. Riding 100+ miles a week and working out...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  27. 2 users say thank you to twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

    Nickdfresh (08-03-2019),Terry (08-03-2019)


  28. #60
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,292
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,136 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I self-identify as 48...

    I struggle more with the actual number attached to the birthday, mentally than anything. When I assess my actual capabilities... I haven't been better! The only difference is I'm generally more honest and respectful of pushing my physical capabilities any more. I just listen to the common sense voice in my head that I used to ignore in my younger days...

    I really think Dave and the Van Halen brothers need to get out and work... there's a whole lot of truth and wisdom that going idle in your later years just lets the aging process take hold both mentally and physically. Accomplishment will fuel the fire within...
    I'll be 50 in just over 6 months from now.

    I've definitely noticed in the last couple of years that I can't eat and drink like I used to, in terms of eating a lot of rich foods day after day or drinking booze day after day, without consequences in terms of how I feel physically. I enjoy a good nap these days, and I haven't had to struggle with any of the physical ailments Eddie Van Halen has over the last 20 years, so I can only guess that he might enjoy taking it easy just as much as I do (if not more).

    I can only imagine what it will be like 15 years from now, when I get up to where the Van Halens and Roth are today in terms of age. One does tend to think, as you say, that staying active as you age helps one age better. There really doesn't seem to be much of a sense of urgency from Van Halen anymore in terms of accomplishing anything, and certainly seeing them getting out and working like they have a purpose again would be nice.

  29. #61
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    9,342
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 1,868 Times in 1,212 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    I have ALWAYS enjoyed a good nap. Doesn't matter if it was when I was heavier or now that I've lost weight. Doesn't matter if I'm at work, either

  30. 3 users say thank you to twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

    Nickdfresh (08-03-2019),Terry (08-04-2019),ZahZoo (08-08-2019)


  31. #62
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    99
    Posts
    31,792
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,368
    Thanked 8,291 Times in 5,297 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I've been 39 and holding for ten years...

    No getting around it: I'm not quite old, but I'm VERY middle aged.
    As long as you live to be 98...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  32. #63
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    99
    Posts
    31,792
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,368
    Thanked 8,291 Times in 5,297 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I'll be 50 in just over 6 months from now.

    I've definitely noticed in the last couple of years that I can't eat and drink like I used to, in terms of eating a lot of rich foods day after day or drinking booze day after day, without consequences in terms of how I feel physically. I enjoy a good nap these days, and I haven't had to struggle with any of the physical ailments Eddie Van Halen has over the last 20 years, so I can only guess that he might enjoy taking it easy just as much as I do (if not more).

    I can only imagine what it will be like 15 years from now, when I get up to where the Van Halens and Roth are today in terms of age. One does tend to think, as you say, that staying active as you age helps one age better. There really doesn't seem to be much of a sense of urgency from Van Halen anymore in terms of accomplishing anything, and certainly seeing them getting out and working like they have a purpose again would be nice.
    Think of your age in terms of Roth, last year you did the tour with Sammy Hagar and did your final jumps off the drum riser of your career.

    in 4 years time you are going to rejoin Van Halen.

  33. #64
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,292
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,335
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,136 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Think of your age in terms of Roth, last year you did the tour with Sammy Hagar and did your final jumps off the drum riser of your career.

    in 4 years time you are going to rejoin Van Halen.
    Long as I, too, get to avail myself of the services of a hairless Asian manservant 'houseboy' and become a loner with a sheepdog for a companion and a semi-mild condition of dementia.

  34. Thanked Terry for this KICKASS post:

    Seshmeister (08-04-2019)


  35. #65
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    99
    Posts
    31,792
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,368
    Thanked 8,291 Times in 5,297 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Don’t forget the Japanese girlfriend less than half your age and the hundreds of hours of being tattooed.

    I guess it’s ok but I’m not particularly envious at this point. 😀

  36. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (08-04-2019),ZahZoo (08-08-2019)


  37. #66
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,197
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,735
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 3,099 Posts


    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Don’t forget the Japanese girlfriend less than half your age... ��

  38. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (08-10-2019)


  39. #67
    Beer Drinker&Hell Raiser
    Sniper
    degüello's Avatar
    Member No
    2660
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 12:56 AM
    Location
    Down At The Balinese
    Posts
    854
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts


    Rep Power
    16
    I really enjoyed this interview and I’ve found a lot of recent DLR appearances annoying/frustrating. Maron is a really gifted interviewer.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  40. Thanked degüello for this KICKASS post:

    ZahZoo (08-17-2019)


  41. #68
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,507
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 3,326 Times in 2,704 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Long as I, too, get to avail myself of the services of a hairless Asian manservant 'houseboy' and become a loner with a sheepdog for a companion and a semi-mild condition of dementia.
    Too bad Epstein is dead. He could have made all your fantasies come true on his fantasy island. The plane! The plane! Hope Jeff is bringing in some young Asian boys this time!

  42. #69
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,197
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,735
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 3,099 Posts


    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Look, just leave Boy George out of it, okay?
    LMFAO missed that!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dave diamond Dave in Cagary and edmonton Alberta this week
    By dirtywaterdawg in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:33 PM
  3. dave hartford 2002 vs. dave florida 2005
    By ritetoolforjob in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 01:49 AM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •