Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

It's over for comrade Bernie. Now FORD can return and enlighten us on the finer points of handing out Bernie campaign yard signs.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Bernie Sanders' campaign said Wednesday that the Democratic presidential candidate had a heart procedure for a blocked artery and was canceling events and appearances "until further notice."
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Based on what? Where? What are the statistics?

No, you don't. Elon Musk didn't build anything, he inherited the plant from taking over Solar City after they got massive subsidies to build a plant and bring high wage jobs in, which is mixed and uncertain at best. Buffalo's future is as a medical and technology corridor, and as a university/research town. Technology is how you build now, not by trying to recreate the past. Although industries are moving back slowly, because you have a motivated, relatively educated workforce with a work ethic...

Largely an outdated myth from the 70's-90's. Some-places have low taxes, but the shitty infrastructure that comes with it...

Yeah, I guess we'll take our massive infusion of cash to the economy and red state welfare states and go home now...
      Ok. We will see if Buffalo is a rival to Austin, Texas in ten years.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...