Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Climate change is 100% real...

4.543 billion years of history and the last 100 years of science advancements prove without a doubt that the planet's climate has changed significantly and continues to do so on a yearly/monthly/daily/hourly basis... but in that 4.543 billion years, only about .000001%... I'm being generous... "might" be attributable to human activity and none of it can be controlled by elected officials in the US government.

Yes, the seas will rise... they do so twice a day due to the gravitational pull of the moon not who's farting around in the White House... elect the fucking moon if you want an entity that can have a direct impact on climate change. That's your best shot...
    Oh it's real.
    The Mesolithic peoples of 6500 BC and their farting herds of livestock and SUV's caused the seas to rise enough to make Doggerland, once an island between Britain and Sweden, disappear under the sea. Hell, we haven't been able to do that. Bastards!
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Climate change is 100% real...

4.543 billion years of history and the last 100 years of science advancements prove without a doubt that the planet's climate has changed significantly and continues to do so on a yearly/monthly/daily/hourly basis... but in that 4.543 billion years, only about .000001%... I'm being generous... "might" be attributable to human activity and none of it can be controlled by elected officials in the US government.

Yes, the seas will rise... they do so twice a day due to the gravitational pull of the moon not who's farting around in the White House... elect the fucking moon if you want an entity that can have a direct impact on climate change. That's your best shot...
      A global carbon tax and the United Nations can fix it. Of course China will be exempt and allowed to pollute penalty free.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
        Oh it's real.
        The Mesolithic peoples of 6500 BC and their farting herds of livestock and SUV's caused the seas to rise enough to make Doggerland, once an island between Britain and Sweden, disappear under the sea. Hell, we haven't been able to do that. Bastards!
        The real global warming happens in five billion years when our sun expands into a red giant and consumes this planet. Until then there is a long list of shit that can kill you. We might even get pummeled by a few large asteroids by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          A global carbon tax and the United Nations can fix it. Of course China will be exempt and allowed to pollute penalty free.
          So fuck it! Let's do nothing! A carbon tax has nothing to do with the UN. Fuck your children/grandchildren!

Do you buffoons not get your vaccines because they give you autism?

Comment

Get China and all the other Asian, African, and South American hyper-polluters on board and I'm with you. Otherwise it's pointless aside from keeping our own rivers and coasts clean. Let's start with our feces and rat infested inner cities and work our way out.

Comment

Get China and all the other Asian, African, and South American hyper-polluters on board and I'm with you.
              Do you really think they have a choice? They're as fucked as we are if not more.

Otherwise it's pointless aside from keeping our own rivers and coasts clean.
              The good news is that you don't have to worry about the coasts...

Let's start with our feces and rat infested inner cities and work our way out.
              You first, suburban dweller...

Comment

[QUOTE=private parts;1940428]Get China and all the other Asian, African, and South American hyper-polluters on board and I'm with you. Otherwise it's pointless aside from keeping our own rivers and coasts clean. Let's start with our feces and rat infested inner cities and work our way out.[/QUOTE

Ha! Ha! The world has lost it’s mind. Our demise is quite entertaining to watch.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1940432]
                  Get China and all the other Asian, African, and South American hyper-polluters on board and I'm with you. Otherwise it's pointless aside from keeping our own rivers and coasts clean. Let's start with our feces and rat infested inner cities and work our way out.[/QUOTE

Ha! Ha! The world has lost it’s mind. Our demise is quite entertaining to watch.
                  Right-O!! You dumbshits in Wyoming can smell your farts and fuck some 10 year old cousins and pretend it's okay!

Comment

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1940435]

Right-O!! You dumbshits in Wyoming can smell your farts and fuck some 10 year old cousins and pretend it's okay!

Hmmmm. For being supposed dumbshits we must be doing something right.

Comment

It's all good until the Super-volcano Apocalypse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          Wow you really can never underestimate the incredible persuasive power in the US of the fossil fuels lobbyists.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence that it's only in the US you have all this denial...
                          There's no denial of the measurable changes in atmospheric levels... Alternatives to fossil fuels is and has been under development for some time. Plus efficiencies in lowering emissions in the US has made good strides.

It's not like we can just stop production and all will quickly get better... What realistic options do you have to offer..?
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1940436]
                            Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post

Hmmmm. For being supposed dumbshits we must be doing something right.
                            Cheers to Jackson Hole and the 1% ers! We get a lot of business from that area!

Comment

There's no denial of the measurable changes in atmospheric levels... Alternatives to fossil fuels is and has been under development for some time. Plus efficiencies in lowering emissions in the US has made good strides.

It's not like we can just stop production and all will quickly get better... What realistic options do you have to offer..?
                              Fat ass Al Gore could move to a smaller house and ride a bike to the next global warming expo. A start?

Comment

[QUOTE=private parts;1940441]

Cheers to Jackson Hole and the 1% ers! We get a lot of business from that area!
                                Glad we moved here when we did because property values have gone up like crazy. Lot’s going on. If we ever manage to get some land from the US Forrest Service and expand our airport Jackson will rival Aspen, Colorado. We got better skiing and we are a better summer destination. The only thing Aspen has over us is a longer runway and a bigger airport. We are a better business environment than Colorado as well. This is a great place to make business contacts.

Comment

Working...
                                X