Bernie Saunders on Rogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by private parts View Post
    Just to be exact: Global warming didn't cause the fire, an asshole from a shit hole country lit a match and started it.
    It’s something for bored people to complain about. People love to worry about shit and argue over what can be done. The reality is most the people worrying and arguing have zero say or enough power to do anything about it. So the rain Forrest will continue to burn and the president of Brazil will dump a few airplanes of water into the blaze to make it look like he’s actually doing something but in reality that effort is pissing up a burning rope hanging from a burning tree in a burning forrest.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      I’m surprised they aren’t blaming Trump for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
        It's unfortunate what's happening in the Amazon...
        I bet Smokey the bear is pissed. Fires probably started by careless stoners careless with their lit joints down there for some bullshit ayahuasca ritual promoted by some fake witch doctor con artist.

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
          It's about all the "Al Gores" and their hypocrisy.
          Why is it "all about" Al Gore? He hasn't even been in the limelight in years. If some guy had a nice house and told you your mom has cancer, are you pissed he has a nice fucking house?

And yes we might be on our way to "catastrophic" change and I don't think there's a damn thing we can do about it.
          Yeah, but you're one of the ignorant unwashed masses. There's quite a bit that can be done. In fact, planting trees in a forest the size of the continental US would reverse Global Warming within a 100 years, even with no changes in current pollution levels.

But just throw your hands up and vote for idiots. It's why most of Trump's supporters never question why the American middle class wages are stagnant while CEO salaries have increased dozens of times their pre-1970 levels...

Maybe you can start bashing China like you bash the USA, Trump, and boring white people. See if that will stop their pollution onslaught.
          Why do you give a fuck, you can't change anything anyway! So fuck it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
            I’m surprised they aren’t blaming Trump for it.
            Why not? Just blame Al Gore or the Trilateral Commission...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              Why not? Just blame Al Gore or the Trilateral Commission...
              Not much happening with the Trilateral Commission since Zibignew Brzenski and David Rockefeller kicked the bucket. The Trilateral Commission was set up because the Bilderberg Group in Europe didn’t want Asians as members. David Rockefeller thought that was a mistake and founded his own group.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-29-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

CEO saleries are determined by the board of directors. The president of the United States has nothing to do with it. We really don’t have a middle class anymore. There is an illusion of a middle class due to easy credit being available. Most middle class jobs have been outsources or eliminated due to technology. The increase of CEO pay, crony capitalism and the shrinking of the middle class has occurred under both Democrats and Republicans. Everyone loves to spend and since we are almost due for another Wall Street bailout and it’s questionable whether we can avoid a depression this time the rich are buying land in Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana like crazy. They are in cash as well. Why? To avoid the civil unrest that they fear will happen in the large urban areas. Then they plan on taking their cash and buying stuff up cheap after the crash. They just don’t talk about it. They just let the little people argue over politics and other petty shit. That’s the smart money. The dumb money will hold their shares and get killed. Most our politicians hold shares. Ha! Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                  My, such strong condemnation! Go easy bud! Maybe take your blood pressure meds and try not to get so excited!

I mean, geez, the Holocaust kind of sucks. How, um, bad...
                  Doesn't much matter what I say or do... I have no influence to change a gawd damned thing in Brazil nor do you.

Got no meds to take... damn thankful I'm healthy!
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Doesn't much matter what I say or do... I have no influence to change a gawd damned thing in Brazil nor do you.

Fires make Forrest’s healthier. It’s a cycle of nature. The healthiest Forrest in Yellowstone is where it all burned. This planet has been through worse shit than what we can do to it. Also going extinct is part of nature. We don’t exactly have dinosaurs running around here and we will become extinct some time as well. One good asteroid hit would probably do it.

Most of us will probably die from some stupid shit like falling down the stairs or slipping in the shower. I had one friend who got struck by lightning and killed on a camping trip. Another crashed his airplane on final approach because he didn’t top his tanks off and ran out of fuel. Had another friend crash his plane overloading it with people and luggage and taking off when it was too hot. Thinking about it I know a lot of people who have died in plane crashes.

Yup. Shit happens.
                    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-01-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Yes we do. Not electing fucktards like Drumpf is the first step. But there is mounting pressure on Brazil which is why they at least made a show of deploying their military...

Comment

Fires make Forrest’s healthier. It’s a cycle of nature. The healthiest Forrest in Yellowstone is where it all burned....

Yup. Shit happens.
                        It's the rain forest, not a North American deciduous forest. The soil is poor and will not grow back easily, their cycle is the plants die and compost quickly for new plants to grow, strip that away and its a desert...

Comment

Fires make Forrest’s healthier. It’s a cycle of nature. The healthiest Forrest in Yellowstone is where it all burned.
                          Tropical forests are usually warm, wet places with no dry grass to carry fires, so they don’t usually burn. If they are dried out, either by drought or by deforestation creating sharp edges that allows drying wind into them, they can burn catastrophically.
                          The plants and animals of these forests are not fire adapted, many die and the ecosystem may take decades to recover. Most of the fires in the Amazon are started by humans.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1940479]It's the rain forest, not a North American deciduous forest. The soil is poor and will not grow back easily, their cycle is the plants die and compost quickly for new plants to grow, strip that away and its a desert...[/QUOTE

We will see. I’ve been down in the Amazon basin. The soil didn’t look poor to me. You usually don’t have poor soil where there has been a lot of organic matter falling and decomposing over a long time. Now Forrest’s do retain moisture. Lanai in Hawaii was logged too much and now is a barren island because there are not enough trees to hold the moisture. It’s a good example of a man made fuck up.

The Amazon Basin has a lot of surface water running off the Andes. Usually where there is water stuff starts to grow. One thing for sure, nobody knows for sure what’s going to happen. Nature can be pretty unpredictable.

Comment

We will see. I’ve been down in the Amazon basin. The soil didn’t look poor to me. You usually don’t have poor soil where there has been a lot of organic matter falling and decomposing over a long time. Now Forrest’s do retain moisture. Lanai in Hawaii was logged too much and now is a barren island because there are not enough trees to hold the moisture. It’s a good example of a man made fuck up.

The Amazon Basin has a lot of surface water running off the Andes. Usually where there is water stuff starts to grow. One thing for sure, nobody knows for sure what’s going to happen. Nature can be pretty unpredictable.
                              Um, maybe you should have done some tests?
                              The paradox of rainforest soils
                              Tropical soils are notoriously thin and poor in nutrients. In some parts of the Amazon River Basin, white, sandy soils are found, which have evolved through erosion over hundreds of millions of years. And yet, although these soils have lost their mineral content and fertility, rich rainforests grow on them.

In rainforests, some of the highest trees on the planet shoot to the sky. Dead plants and animals quickly decompose and their organic matter is utilized by other organisms.

Comment

The Amazon is a huge area. I’m sure the soil differs in different parts of it. I can tell you one thing. The scientists will be amazed at what that area does because nature is quite un predictable. I get a bit tired of hearing all these experts sound like they know the answers to everything.

This planet is a dynamic complicated place. We actually understand very little about it and we are a corrupt species by nature. Look at our history. Most of our technological breakthroughs have been the result of trying to win wars. So far we have not started a thermal nuclear war. I guess we haven’t found the right crazy person yet.

The planet is fine. The people are fucked. The planet will outlast us. Maybe we are part of some weird cycle. Maybe the earth needed plastic and it will incorporate it into itself to get to the next stage of evolution. Ha! Ha!
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-04-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X