Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries

Mrs. Van Halen’s latin lover?

Ok. Janie isn’t the hottest woman there is but she’s got a nice rack and body. Why in the hell would a woman like that marry a train wreck like Eddie Van Halen? $$$$$$$! We all knew that. Anyways marry the rock hero for his money and take charge and make more money improving his EVH brand. Janie knows what Ed has better than Ed does and I give the woman credit. She probably saved Ed’s life and gave him a few more years and has managed EVH brands way better than Ed ever could.

I spent enough time at country clubs when I was a kid to know the golf instructors and the tennis instructors and even the maintenance staff were boning the horny wives of rich men who were too busy to hang at the club much. Their wives were there a lot. Not bad places to work if you are into MILFS.

Anyways Jani has her Latin dance instructor who she is with everyday. Ha! Ha! I don’t know. Maybe Ed is a kink and likes to DP.

https://twitter.com/janievanhalen/st...642221056?s=21
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

It's not impossible, the UK Dancing With The Stars show is notorious for it.

https://www.heart.co.uk/showbiz/tv-m...dancing-curse/

I can only imagine what it would be like if more of the guys were straight...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I view Janie as a benevelant money digger. I think we probably would have lost Ed if Janie didn’t come into his life. If you enjoyed the last VH tour and you enjoy the fine products from EVH Gear then thank Janie. None of that probably would have happened if she didn’t come into Ed’s life.

Some women make a living marrying for money. Many of these women are just horrible. I once worked as a waiter at a fancy restaurant in Seattle. I was the guy who would roll my cart up to your table and do the table side service. I made the cherries jubilee and bananas foster. I was very good at flambé and I was good at learning names of the people at the tables and making them feel special. The result was lot’s of tips.

The owner of the restaurant was an old guy who made a fortune in the medical supply business. He of course married a 40 years younger trophy wife. She looked like your typical Playboy bimbo. I was asked to be a server for a private party the old guy was throwing at the restaurant. It was closed to the public that night and only friends were there. The old guy started to brag about his bimbo wife and then told her to give him a blowjob right in front of everybody. I’m serving food and filling wine glasses and the old dude has his junk out and the bimbo is sucking it. I was thinking what in the hell is this? Backstage at a Motely Crue? It was pretty demeaning and disgusting.

It got worse from there. Restaurants aren’t the best investments. It’s a hard way to make money because the overhead is so high and it’s a competitive tough business. This guy was hanging onto it for a tax write-off. What does he do? He puts the bimbo in charge of it. My new boss was truly a cocksucker. She was a real bitch to work for and the reason I quit. I wasn’t the only one either.

At least Janie isn’t that kind. She seems a little brighter. Ed seems happy. Hope Janie diesn’t screw Wolfgang over when Ed kicks it. Ed probably spends most his time in the studio and Janie is with her dance instructor getting dance lessons and probably something extra on the side. Oh well. It’s the Hollywierd hills. I bet the cute pool boys get more ass than a toilet seat. No wonder Jethro Bodine was so happy. He went around Beverly Hills doing odd jobs. Trimming shrubs and having his face in them.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-04-2019 at 02:06 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Gyms are pretty bad for causing breakups as well. The gym I go to really has some great trainers and programs to help people get into shape. I see it all the time. A man or women come to the gym a little flabby. They work hard and stick with it and in a few months you really see they have confidence. They get a bit cozy with their gym friends and the next thing you know someone is doing the tube steak boogie and it’s not with the spouse. Of course divorce happens and family life becomes a train wreak. Amazing what losing some weight, toning up and some extra confidence does to people. They wreak their home. I own part of the LLC that owns the gym. We should have named our company Home Wreaker LLC.

6. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

DaveTheScott (09-05-2019)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-17-2020 @ 02:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Having absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the fucking evening, I trolled her posts...this dude is in there over 15 times since June. There's like 8 posts of Kody, and not a single fucking one of Ed, or even Wolf. This isn't proof of the alleged boning that may or may not be taking place, of course - but shit, seems a little weird. Perhaps the onerous VH "veil of silence" extends even to the wife?

Secondly - if you troll Wolf or Ed, nothing with her there either.

Thirdly - Dave can dance too...just sayin'

Edit: First post I saw referencing Ed was here: 17 DEC
    Last edited by DaveTheScott; 09-05-2019 at 08:35 PM.

8. Thanked DaveTheScott for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (09-06-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ha! I’m amazed at how much people spill on social media. Janie wants to show off how hot she is for her age. Ed would probably fuck a soggy mop head. Janie is proud some in shape cock still wants to give her a bone.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ed would probably fuck Kody if he had a few.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

There must be "something" happening.

The pic says it all, this is a couple, it's obvious...

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheScott View Post
    Thirdly - Dave can dance too...just sayin'

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-06-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I view Janie as a benevelant money digger. I think we probably would have lost Ed if Janie didn’t come into his life. If you enjoyed the last VH tour and you enjoy the fine products from EVH Gear then thank Janie. None of that probably would have happened if she didn’t come into Ed’s life.

Some women make a living marrying for money. Many of these women are just horrible. I once worked as a waiter at a fancy restaurant in Seattle. I was the guy who would roll my cart up to your table and do the table side service. I made the cherries jubilee and bananas foster. I was very good at flambé and I was good at learning names of the people at the tables and making them feel special. The result was lot’s of tips.

The owner of the restaurant was an old guy who made a fortune in the medical supply business. He of course married a 40 years younger trophy wife. She looked like your typical Playboy bimbo. I was asked to be a server for a private party the old guy was throwing at the restaurant. It was closed to the public that night and only friends were there. The old guy started to brag about his bimbo wife and then told her to give him a blowjob right in front of everybody. I’m serving food and filling wine glasses and the old dude has his junk out and the bimbo is sucking it. I was thinking what in the hell is this? Backstage at a Motely Crue? It was pretty demeaning and disgusting.

It got worse from there. Restaurants aren’t the best investments. It’s a hard way to make money because the overhead is so high and it’s a competitive tough business. This guy was hanging onto it for a tax write-off. What does he do? He puts the bimbo in charge of it. My new boss was truly a cocksucker. She was a real bitch to work for and the reason I quit. I wasn’t the only one either.

At least Janie isn’t that kind. She seems a little brighter. Ed seems happy. Hope Janie diesn’t screw Wolfgang over when Ed kicks it. Ed probably spends most his time in the studio and Janie is with her dance instructor getting dance lessons and probably something extra on the side. Oh well. It’s the Hollywierd hills. I bet the cute pool boys get more ass than a toilet seat. No wonder Jethro Bodine was so happy. He went around Beverly Hills doing odd jobs. Trimming shrubs and having his face in them.

You should have waited for your turn.

You could have sucked off the old guy after she was done

15. Thanked Baby's On Fire for this KICKASS post:

twonabomber (09-07-2019)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

He looks extraordinarily queer.

First off, he's a dancer. All males who are dancers are homos.

Secondly, he's Latin.

That's two for two. He's a queer.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheScott View Post
    Having absolutely nothing to do for the rest of the fucking evening, I trolled her posts...this dude is in there over 15 times since June. There's like 8 posts of Kody, and not a single fucking one of Ed, or even Wolf.
    You do realize Wolfgang is her 28 year old step son... who lives in his own million dollar SoCal home and most likely got booted from Van Halen the band for attempting to go solo...

Thread Information