So it's Vegas again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
    This assumes I had dignity to begin with...
    It's around somewhere... check the back of the junk drawer in the kitchen. If you really need to find it... go get a prostrate exam. Damn thing will surface your dignity faster than anything on earth!!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
      It's around somewhere... check the back of the junk drawer in the kitchen. If you really need to find it... go get a prostrate exam. Damn thing will surface your dignity faster than anything on earth!!

It was an involuntary muscular reflex reaction!!

I AIN'T NO QUEER!!

I'm just a little fond of chiffon in a wrist-array-y-yay-y-yay-y-yay-y-yay...a wrist uh-ray-u-ay...
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
        Now the Roth Shows have become a promo for the Vegas shows. Plenty of VH talk but nothing on who is in the new band. Dave mentions the Bird and the Bee a couple times too.

Is it confirmed already? Do we know who is coming for sure? I will be travelling from my property in Germany and would like to know as many details as possible. Tickets to Las Vegas from my country are not that cheap and I really would love to enjoy the show.
        Last edited by twonabomber; 11-13-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post

I always hear the song Moon River in my head when I hear the snap of the latex gloves.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dave has made changes to the Vegas band already.

Comment

• Link? Source?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Latest Vegas interview.

Comment

• The stage...

Comment

• Another interview...

Comment

• All lit up.

First gig is tonight. Some posters here said they would attend certain dates.
                      I don't think we'll get any audience video footage, but I'm curious about the first concert reviews.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Single bass drum?

lame...
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Everyone seems to use double pedals these days instead.

Comment

• That’s the trouble with never...
                            Stay frosty now.
                            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• Does anyone else here think the setlist for Las Vegas 2020 is going to mimic the setlist from the 2004 DLR solo tour (also with 2 guitarists: Brian Young & Toshi Hiketa) or is it just me?

Comment

• He didn't do a huge amount of gigs in 2004 but it did include a UK tour which I saw 2 of. The set list was

Hot for Teacher
                                Mean Street
                                Just Like Paradise
                                Runnin' With the Devil
                                You Really Got Me
                                California Girls
                                Somebody Get Me a Doctor
                                And the Cradle Will Rock...
                                Just a Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody
                                Unchained
                                Goin' Crazy!
                                Shoo Bop
                                Panama
                                Dance the Night Away
                                Yankee Rose
                                Ice Cream Man
                                Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

Encore:
                                Jump

Obviously Shoo Bop will be gone. I think it's going to be almost all Van Halen with maybe California Girls and Just A Gigolo because it's Vegas. I'm not sure Just Like Paradise and Yankee Rose will make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X