Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 152 of 152

Thread: So it's Vegas again...

  1. #121
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    99
    Posts
    31,849
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,375
    Thanked 8,313 Times in 5,311 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

    The best live act I have seen in the last few years(or longer) was the Foo Fighters this summer. Going in I was wondering jeez 3 guitarists and a keyboard player onstage seems a bit much. Then it occurred to me if that's what it takes to do their songs properly live without cheating then great. Would you want to go and see a Beethoven symphony where 7 people mime along to a tape or a 90 piece orchestra play the fucking thing?
    Haha Dave just played a showcase of his new Vegas band with 3 guitarists and I'm not sure I'm ok with that.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (09-28-2019)


  3. #122
    Foot Soldier
    Jetstream's Avatar
    Member No
    27731
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    11-02-2019 @ 10:56 PM
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    51
    Posts
    565
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 325 Times in 168 Posts


    Rep Power
    11
    Those two guitarists combine (or three and all have the generic sound and vibe of session cardboard props) are not even Bart Walsh's equal and Dave's vocals are cringe worthy again... he needs to stop mouthing off about 'album quality' and hope his vocals can slide under the radar without him turning up the scrutiny knob of 'perfection' because I sincerely wish him the best
    https://www.facebook.com/wayne.bradl...5ODQ5NjUwNTgw/
    Last edited by Jetstream; 09-28-2019 at 12:42 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  4. Thanked Jetstream for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (09-28-2019)


  5. #123
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Those two guitarists combine (or three and all have the generic sound and vibe of session cardboard props) are not even Bart Walsh's equal and Dave's vocals are cringe worthy again... he needs to stop mouthing off about 'album quality' and hope his vocals can slide under the radar without him turning up the scrutiny knob of 'perfection' because I sincerely wish him the best
    https://www.facebook.com/wayne.bradl...5ODQ5NjUwNTgw/
    Thank's to Autotune, anyone can be a singer now.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  6. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

    Jetstream (09-28-2019)


  7. #124
    Foot Soldier
    Jetstream's Avatar
    Member No
    27731
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Online
    11-02-2019 @ 10:56 PM
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    51
    Posts
    565
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 325 Times in 168 Posts


    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Thank's to Autotune, anyone can be a singer now.
    Then he needs to employ one lol

  8. Thanked Jetstream for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (09-28-2019)


  9. #125
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Then he needs to employ one lol
    Most definitely. Dave is in dire need for digital enhancement. He's probably popping Viagra which is an Autotune for your dick.

  10. #126
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 10:47 AM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,344
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,144 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    That was Ray Daniel’s fuckup. Ray was Gary’s manager so Ray was set to make more money off the album and tour. Ray chased Sammy off and used Dave to generate excitement then he sold a turd called VH3. As Zahzoo said the turd went into production because the recording industry was in turmoil. California glam rock got replaced by grunge and the internet and streaming music was coming onto the scene. Warner’s viewed Van Halen as a dated “has been” and were trying to figure out how to survive in the internet age. This allowed Eddie and Ray to ass blast the public with VH3.
    Yes, but Van Halen had weathered the grunge onslaught. They released two albums during the peak of grunge, both of which went platinum, and were still able to fill large venues when they were touring during the peak of grunge. By 1996, grunge was over. Streaming music for free was still not something the majority of the record buying public had access to in early 1998. Napster didn't even come onto the scene until nearly a year after Van Halen III was released, and the ubiquity of home computers with internet access wasn't quite there yet in terms of it being in in a majority of American homes until the late 1990s.


    Warner Brothers may well have viewed Van Halen as a "has-been" band by the time the dust settled on 1996, but a "has-been" band doesn't sell 2 to 3 million copies of a Greatest Hits album on the strength of just two new tracks with a former lead singer. For me, the shock far as WB was concerned was that they kept Van Halen on the label after the Roth reunion fell through and they actually heard what Van Halen with Gary Cherone had come up with instead in terms of the Van Halen III album.

    Ray Danniels played a strong role in breeding the discontent between Sammy and the Van Halens, and Danniels was instrumental in getting Cherone to replace Hagar/Roth. The origins of that discontent were already there even before Danniels became the manager, though. But all of this took place when Eddie was (supposedly, and certainly appeared to be) sober. Ultimately, Eddie was responsible for canning Hagar, bringing Dave back for the BOV1 tracks, not going beyond those tracks re: touring with Dave and having Cherone be the singer and ultimately the substandard album (unless Daniels had some songwriting credits on it I'm not aware of - and, in fairness, I never checked...nor do I want to) that became Van Halen III.

    The album only ended up selling a half million because, simply put, it wasn't any good.
    Last edited by Terry; 09-28-2019 at 10:42 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  11. #127
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 10:47 AM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,344
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,144 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Haha Dave just played a showcase of his new Vegas band with 3 guitarists and I'm not sure I'm ok with that.
    Why would you even need 3 guitarists onstage to do a setlist that assumedly is comprised 90% or more of CVH tunes?

    Surely after 40 years there are more than a few working rock guitarists who have managed to master Eddie's licks without needing an assist from two other guitarists. Shit, youtube is fucking overrun with anonymous cunts posting "how to play this Van Halen song": get one of those twats to play with Dave.

  12. #128
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:10 AM
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    99
    Posts
    31,849
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,375
    Thanked 8,313 Times in 5,311 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Also in the clip at least one of them is out of tune.

    Bit of a schoolboy error...?

  13. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (10-12-2019)


  14. #129
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Just watched Dave’s sneak preview of his Vegas show. I don’t think I could drink enough booze or pop enough Xanax to make him or his band sound good. Watching some guy on the street corner banging on a bunch of plastic buckets is more entertaining.

  15. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

    Jetstream (09-30-2019)


  16. #130
    THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

    Vinnie Velvet's Avatar
    Member No
    1201
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 10:25 AM
    Location
    Hard Rock City
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,043
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 200 Times in 134 Posts


    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Just watched Dave’s sneak preview of his Vegas show. I don’t think I could drink enough booze or pop enough Xanax to make him or his band sound good. Watching some guy on the street corner banging on a bunch of plastic buckets is more entertaining.
    I saw the clips. Dave is as good as he can be at this stage in the game. While this is still a rehearsal, I think he can be a little better. I feel bad for Dave cause he really wants to sing and scream like he could in his youth but what happens when he tries that - the high pitch yelling comes out. I don't think that's intentional - its just that the whistle scream is gone. So maybe Dave has to dial that back in and not try to hit anything high.

    Its very much like how we all tried to scream like Dave when listening to the CVH records but what came out was a dribbled mess. LOL
    I think that's what happening with Dave now. Again, I don't think its intentional. I believe hes trying but this is all he's got now.

    As for the band - well, Dave has always....I mean always had stellar musicianship during his solo days. Whether it was the original EEAS band; John 5 or even guys like Ray Luzier and Brian Young - all great.

    This band? I don't know. Its not looking good from this rehearsal. I'm sure Dave may know this so hoping he can work out some of the pitfalls before January.
    Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 09-30-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  17. #131
    THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

    Vinnie Velvet's Avatar
    Member No
    1201
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 10:25 AM
    Location
    Hard Rock City
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,043
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 200 Times in 134 Posts


    Rep Power
    22
    ….And I understand Dave tried to get Brain Young back to play with him for the Vegas shows.

    Unfortunately, Brian was booked to play elsewhere during that time with some other commitment he couldn't get out of.

  18. #132
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    9,387
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 1,887 Times in 1,226 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Now the Roth Shows have become a promo for the Vegas shows. Plenty of VH talk but nothing on who is in the new band. Dave mentions the Bird and the Bee a couple times too.

    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  19. #133
    Foot Soldier
    Never was's Avatar
    Member No
    28556
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    11-03-2019 @ 05:12 PM
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    585
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked 288 Times in 187 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    That new band was not good so far
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  20. Thanked Never was for this KICKASS post:

    ZahZoo (10-12-2019)


  21. #134
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    I saw the clips. Dave is as good as he can be at this stage in the game. While this is still a rehearsal, I think he can be a little better. I feel bad for Dave cause he really wants to sing and scream like he could in his youth but what happens when he tries that - the high pitch yelling comes out. I don't think that's intentional - its just that the whistle scream is gone. So maybe Dave has to dial that back in and not try to hit anything high

    Its very much like how we all tried to scream like Dave when listening to the CVH records but what came out was a dribbled mess. LOL
    I think that's what happening with Dave now. Again, I don't think its intentional. I believe hes trying but this is all he's got now.

    As for the band - well, Dave has always....I mean always had stellar musicianship during his solo days. Whether it was the original EEAS band; John 5 or even guys like Ray Luzier and Brian Young - all great.

    This band? I don't know. Its not looking good from this rehearsal. I'm sure Dave may know this so hoping he can work out some of the pitfalls before January.
    Roth wants to give the young trophy wife a good fucking but the junk no longer works. He’s fucking hard with a limp noodle.

  22. #135
    THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

    Vinnie Velvet's Avatar
    Member No
    1201
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 10:25 AM
    Location
    Hard Rock City
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,043
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 200 Times in 134 Posts


    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Roth wants to give the young trophy wife a good fucking but the junk no longer works. He’s fucking hard with a limp noodle.
    LOL

    Well put.

  23. #136
    is fuckin' yer girlfriend
    Foot Soldier
    Hecubus's Avatar
    Member No
    64
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 08:00 PM
    Location
    NorCal
    Age
    50
    Posts
    575
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    He's gonna make a Goddamn fool of himself. His podcast about this......the guy is fucking delusional. He still thinks he's a star. Does he not realize he cannot sing worth shit anymore? And he looks like a flaming faggot with the queer moves.

    This guy is on a different planet. He needs to just retire. He thinks he is still the man...…….
    Tell us how you really feel...& don't hold back! LOL!

    Somewhat difficult to argue with an item or 2 there tho...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  24. #137
    Veteran
    Baby's On Fire's Avatar
    Member No
    4958
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    11-06-2019 @ 07:22 PM
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,685
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 109 Times in 81 Posts


    Rep Power
    18
    Dave has been my idol sonce I was 13. He still is my idol.

    But 75% of that has nothong to do with music. It's his philosophy and lifestyle.

    99% of people know of him through music, and I hate to see him destroy his legacy.

    It's his life, but somebody needs to tell him "Dude, you sound like shit and act like a faggot these days"

    In his Vegas promo video, he does the overhead kick amazingly, but he also does the fucking 20's flapper girl routine. It's fucking embarrassing. He looks like a fucking homo.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  25. #138
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80


    This is the stage David Lee Roth is at.

  26. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

    Terry (10-12-2019)


  27. #139
    Veteran
    Baby's On Fire's Avatar
    Member No
    4958
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    11-06-2019 @ 07:22 PM
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,685
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 109 Times in 81 Posts


    Rep Power
    18
    I feel bad for Tom, the guy filming Dave and editing. He must need painkillers every day.

    I can't even get through a minute of Dave's babbling without turning it off.

    Dave is super smart and ruins it with his continuing fake persona. He comes off like an idiot and just doesn't realize it.

    And it is a fake persona. That's obvious. He's trying to be Diamond Dave from 35 years ago and it doesn't work anymore.

    Just be Uncle Dave

  28. #140
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    I feel bad for Tom, the guy filming Dave and editing. He must need painkillers every day.

    I can't even get through a minute of Dave's babbling without turning it off.

    Dave is super smart and ruins it with his continuing fake persona. He comes off like an idiot and just doesn't realize it.

    And it is a fake persona. That's obvious. He's trying to be Diamond Dave from 35 years ago and it doesn't work anymore.

    Just be Uncle Dave
    It was great when Dave was on stage for two hours or when Dave was at the radio station being a wild man. We got strong short bursts of Dave. From people who had to be on the road with him he was exhausting to be around. We snorted the illusions Dave fabricated and they were great but the man behind the curtain is boring and exhausting to listen to. His art projects are pretty good though.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-10-2019 at 02:36 PM.

  29. #141
    THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

    Vinnie Velvet's Avatar
    Member No
    1201
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 10:25 AM
    Location
    Hard Rock City
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,043
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 200 Times in 134 Posts


    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    It was great when Dave was on stage for two hours or when Dave was at the radio station being a wild man. We got strong short bursts of Dave. From people who had to be on the road with him he was exhausting to be around. We snorted the illusions Dave fabricated and they were great but the man behind the curtain is boring and exhausting to listen to. His art projects are pretty good though.
    Interestingly, Dave is back on radio stations doing interviews again.

    Now that he's set himself free from the shackles of VH.

    And those interviews have been great - like classic Dave stuff. Not rambling on about whatever.

  30. Thanked Vinnie Velvet for this KICKASS post:

    DavidLeeNatra (10-12-2019)


  31. #142
    Talks To Trees
    SUPER MODERATOR

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 08:54 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    7,732
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,802
    Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,696 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Never was View Post
    That new band was not good so far
    That's apparent... Bless their hearts and bravery for taking the job.

    Many can attempt to copy EVH... hit the same notes, use the same amps, guitars and effects... But never achieve the same results. Other than Ray Luzier... no drummer comes anywhere close to Alex Van Halen... Put Eddie and Alex together... untouchable!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  32. #143
    Veteran
    Baby's On Fire's Avatar
    Member No
    4958
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    11-06-2019 @ 07:22 PM
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,685
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 109 Times in 81 Posts


    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    Interestingly, Dave is back on radio stations doing interviews again.

    Now that he's set himself free from the shackles of VH.

    And those interviews have been great - like classic Dave stuff. Not rambling on about whatever.

    Another one from August. Uncle Dave.

    Not too far in, Dave talks about almost starving to death in New Guinea in 1985 while crossing the Star Mountains and getting lost. He's actually choked up

    This is the stuff I want to hear. But he doesn't tell the story. I want to know how they got lost and how they survived it.

    https://www.designmattersmedia.com/p...David-Lee-Roth

  33. #144
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,266
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,751
    Thanked 4,137 Times in 3,104 Posts


    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    Dave has been my idol sonce I was 13. He still is my idol.

    But 75% of that has nothong to do with music. It's his philosophy and lifestyle.

    99% of people know of him through music, and I hate to see him destroy his legacy.

    It's his life, but somebody needs to tell him "Dude, you sound like shit and act like a faggot these days"

    In his Vegas promo video, he does the overhead kick amazingly, but he also does the fucking 20's flapper girl routine. It's fucking embarrassing. He looks like a fucking homo.
    To me it was always music and I never gave a fuck about much else. But Old Dave is simply an extension of young Dave. I mean, when you were 13 Dave was wearing leather chaps and skin-tight Lycra, FFS he didn't "look like a faggot" then? Dave is what can be called metro-sexual and very try-hard. He's an oddball and an interesting character and probably a bit of a sociopath. But you're getting upset because he went from androgynous leatherman and ballsack-wrapped-in-spandex to Liberace's Goodwill donation? Who gives a fuck? He's a mental case entertainer. You can't be seriously picky now FFS..

    Not that I give a fuck, but remember this a guy that has about 8-20 hours of straight porn under his belt courtesy of their creepy, autistic first manager Uncle Milty's nephew Berle
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-13-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  34. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

    DLR Bridge (10-13-2019)


  35. #145
    Full On Cocktard
    David'sPeeBroth's Avatar
    Member No
    32358
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    10-13-2019 @ 01:09 AM
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    45
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts


    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Dave is what can be called metro-sexual.
    Metro?!!??!?? Hardly. The word is homosexual, not metrosexual.

    The only thing remotely "Metro" about Dave is that he probably sucked off a dude in a Geo Metro sometime during the mid-90s.

    Dude's a straight-up polesmoker.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  36. #146
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    49
    Posts
    46,266
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    2,751
    Thanked 4,137 Times in 3,104 Posts


    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by David'sPeeBroth View Post
    Metro?!!??!?? Hardly. The word is homosexual, not metrosexual.

    The only thing remotely "Metro" about Dave is that he probably sucked off a dude in a Geo Metro sometime during the mid-90s.

    Dude's a straight-up polesmoker.
    Jerkoff fucking troll says wut?

  37. #147
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 04:24 AM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    29,614
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,156
    Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,731 Posts


    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by David'sPeeBroth View Post
    Metro?!!??!?? Hardly. The word is homosexual, not metrosexual.

    The only thing remotely "Metro" about Dave is that he probably sucked off a dude in a Geo Metro sometime during the mid-90s.

    Dude's a straight-up polesmoker.
    Dude. Why do think Dave was so fond of midgets? Dave would fill a Geo Metro up with oiled naked midgets and jump in. The thing would start shakin and Dave would hit high notes you never thought he could hit.

  38. #148
    Talks To Trees
    SUPER MODERATOR

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 08:54 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    7,732
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,802
    Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,696 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50
    The old saying some things never get old... this thread track got old... Give it a rest, nimrods.

    There's a lot about the 80's that's cringe-worthy and just appears downright cheesy, bizarre and forgettable... Thought to be cool to some then... creepy and campy now.

    Most folks advise one to chill out and retain their dignity in old age... that goes for middle-aged fanboys as well.

  39. #149
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    twonabomber's Avatar
    Member No
    28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    51
    Posts
    9,387
    Status
    Online
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 1,887 Times in 1,226 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    SiriusXM is giving away a trip to Vegas to see DLR. Includes a meet and greet!

    https://www.siriusxm.com/DavidLeeRoth

    One Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two to Las Vegas, NV including round-trip airfare, a two-night hotel stay at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, and two premium VIP tickets to see SiriusXM Presents David Lee Roth ROCKS VEGAS on Saturday, March 28 – plus:

    Dinner for two at House of Blues Restaurant and Bar
    Complimentary access for two to Foundation Room on the 63rd Floor of Mandalay Bay after the show
    Meet 'Diamond Dave’ and get your picture with him!


    SiriusXM will present David Lee Roth Rocks Vegas at House of Blues Las Vegas on the dates below:

    January 8, 10 and 11, 2020
    March 18, 20, 21, 25, 27 and 28, 2020
    Last edited by twonabomber; 10-25-2019 at 08:54 PM.

  40. #150
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 10:47 AM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,344
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,144 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    The old saying some things never get old... this thread track got old... Give it a rest, nimrods.

    There's a lot about the 80's that's cringe-worthy and just appears downright cheesy, bizarre and forgettable... Thought to be cool to some then... creepy and campy now.

    Most folks advise one to chill out and retain their dignity in old age... that goes for middle-aged fanboys as well.
    This assumes I had dignity to begin with...

  41. #151
    Talks To Trees
    SUPER MODERATOR

    ZahZoo's Avatar
    Member No
    61
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 08:54 AM
    Location
    3rd Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    7,732
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,802
    Thanked 2,656 Times in 1,696 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    This assumes I had dignity to begin with...
    It's around somewhere... check the back of the junk drawer in the kitchen. If you really need to find it... go get a prostrate exam. Damn thing will surface your dignity faster than anything on earth!!

  42. #152
    Helen Mirren's crudder
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Terry's Avatar
    Member No
    181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 10:47 AM
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    10,344
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,371
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,144 Posts


    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    It's around somewhere... check the back of the junk drawer in the kitchen. If you really need to find it... go get a prostrate exam. Damn thing will surface your dignity faster than anything on earth!!

    It was an involuntary muscular reflex reaction!!

    I AIN'T NO QUEER!!






    I'm just a little fond of chiffon in a wrist-array-y-yay-y-yay-y-yay-y-yay...a wrist uh-ray-u-ay...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vegas, Baby, Vegas
    By Jim Shetterlini in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:56 PM
  2. Who's going to Vegas
    By zigdust in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 12:27 AM
  3. DLR's LAS VEGAS GIG
    By bantonelli in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 09:22 PM
  4. Vegas or EMT?
    By (The) Gas Man in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •