Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Nice to see you Mustard. How are you, bro?
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bluemustard
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      Nice to see you Mustard. How are you, bro?
      All good brother Jérôme. Cheers, Hope you're staying frosty I'm bitchin on the vegas show but I still love Dave an seems like he is having fun.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        One of your most idiotic posts.

See, right here ladies and gentlemen does slave SESH demonstrate his true colors. He is (obviously) sensitive to his age and refuses to admit his greying pubic hairs have left him senseless to anything with anything worth having fun anymore. Is seeing Mr. Roth and his arthritic dance moves and voice sounding like he is being pegged by Japanese Geisha girl fun? Not really. slave SESH doesn't allow for any fun in his miserable life because slave SESH hates life. slave SESH wants to live in the past where Mr. Roth and his crummy Halen brothers remind him that he wasn't such a loser back then - as he is now.

If you want to dwell in the past fine but Mr. Roth is a poor excuse. Buy yourself a fucking lava lamp.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
          Me likey.
          Poppy is where it's at you AARP cult members.

She may or may not be into murder, the Illuminati and cold pizza but god damn if she isn't entertaining. I've been smoking a lot of dope to her music (especially her new album) and she is really fucking with my already fucked-up head. She is coming to town next week and I'm more than looking forward to it. Much more fun than deadbeat Roth right, slave SESH? Oh right, slave SESH doesn't allow for any fun in his wretched life.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Yeah, no shit....

Annabella was easy on the eyes too, but at least she could sing.
            She could not sing. Not even close. Compared to her Roth is a meadowlark

Now, Cia Berg on the other hand

She had Moxy

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              That's a weird way to look at things.

He writes 80 000 words and you completely discount them all because he gets a date wrong.

The Noel Monk book may or may not be self serving since most autobiography's are but he was there and working and taking notes so chances are way more reliable than anything we are going to get from a super drunk band or most other people.

He didn't get a date wrong. He got a landmark milestone wrong by about 8 months, if not a year or more.

So if he got that wrong, what else did he get wrong?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                Yes I read it. He literally says DLR released EEAS while still in VH. Mre than just a casual error, would yu agree?

And he goes way out f his way to state he was not stealing from the band, even though no one other than Alex thught so.

He who protests too loudly...……….

You keep drunk posting this but I am not exactly sure it's true. I don't recall it but I'll check my copy when I am not working my nuts off 10 days straight...

Feel free to transcribe the exact quote though...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-18-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Poppy is where it's at you AARP cult members.

She may or may not be into murder, the Illuminati and cold pizza but god damn if she isn't entertaining. I've been smoking a lot of dope to her music (especially her new album) and she is really fucking with my already fucked-up head. She is coming to town next week and I'm more than looking forward to it. Much more fun than deadbeat Roth right, slave SESH? Oh right, slave SESH doesn't allow for any fun in his wretched life.
                  I thought you were quitting?

I mean, being an old bag yourself, I guess you need the attention, adulation that only older men that are desperate might give...

And you have shitty taste, she's just a repackaged, second rate NIN rip-off. Fight me!
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-19-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Not drunk posting anything you stooge. It is 100 percent in the book and I look forward to you humiliating yourself.

I have better things to do, but I can post the photo of the page in the hardcp book where Monk clearly says it. Fucking period.

Noel Monk clearly states that Dave released the EP, and then released another album before quitting VH. He is referring to EEAS.

Dave did not put the EES band together until 6-8 months (or longer) after he quit VH.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                      Not drunk posting anything you stooge.
                      Well maybe you write sober and edit drunk you fucking illegible autistic English language murdering cunt...

It is 100 percent in the book and I look forward to you humiliating yourself.
                      If I thought you were capable of reading it, I'd be worried...

I have better things to do, but I can post the photo of the page in the hardcp book where Monk clearly says it. Fucking period.
                      Really? What better things do you have to do? Finger bang your cat?

Noel Monk clearly states that Dave released the EP, and then released another album before quitting VH. He is referring to EEAS.

Dave did not put the EES band together until 6-8 months (or longer) after he quit VH.
                      No shit! I dunno, Monk lost complete track of Dave after he left VH and Dave was a total cunt in their one post-Monk/VH run in in a LA club where Dave had his security guy ask Noel to leave a club they both happened to be in where Monk was managing another start up band. So WTF ever he wrote, I might forgive Monk a bit..

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I must have missed that memo.
                        Missed the memo? It’s the oldest game in the book. The old chiefs and leaders never fought their own battles, the young men did. You stroked their egos and sent them out and then you rewarded them with cheap trinkets. Then the financial class found they made more money by financing both sides of a war and that morphed into globalism where a handful of very rich people collude and manipulate whole nations. It’s gotten very sophisticated now but the young people still fight the wars and the old people don’t. We used to show the injured and dead some respect but we don’t even do that anymore.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Yeah. You have a fantasy island and a plane. You had it down long before that Epstein guy copied your game. You probably have a stub of a dick because you wore it out.
                          You know, the thing I don't understand with Epstein and those types...like, I dunno...they all get so rich that straight-up fucking with women of a consensual age bores them, maybe? So they have to go to these illegal extremes to get their rocks off?

Just weird. Like, had I Epstein's money, for me it'd be enough to be able to simply flat-out say to women of a legal age "hey, I've got a lot of money and a private tropical island resort: wanna go have some fun, I'll pay the expenses, if we hit it off, great, if not, that's fine, too"...like, I'm sure I'd be able to get laid enough legally with that strategy without having to resort to trafficking underage girls and hanging out with the likes of Price Andrew and Bill Clinton on top of it.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

That’s showbiz. The smart people know when to take the money and run.
                            Yeah, but...there's no sense of self-mortification or shame anymore: these fogeys just keep grinding on, even when they clearly can't turn in worthwhile performances anymore, because they buffer themselves with the tautology of "what I'm doing still must be worthwhile, because people are still paying to see it"...and I suppose that tautology is true to that degree.

Like, when you don't really have a sense of embarrassment, there is no bottom to reach since as long as there are still people cheering you on and giving you money, you can still tell yourself "I've still got it"...it's as if those who DO decide to retire and not keep taking the money are the suckers to be pitied, rather than those out there way past their prime still busking it for dollars because they can't do anything else other than what they've always done. They can't put out any new material, because nobody is gonna give a shit. They can't do anything other than reprise the glory days, because nobody cares about them beyond bathing in the waning nostalgic light of said glory days.

And it's so...normalized now that nobody gives a shit about the "live" miming going on with the backing tapes and all the rest of it. People are so desperate to bathe in that nostalgia they'll accept holograms onstage or re-enactments by actors a la the Bohemian Rhapsody movie - isn't there ample footage of Freddy Mercury (you know, the real deal?) out there already to avoid the need for some actor pretending to be Mercury, or Motley Crue, or Elton John? - and I just don't get any of it. I mean, I get it in terms of listening to old recordings if the music still moves you. I don't get tolerating the mimicry I've described above.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              I thought you were quitting?

I mean, being an old bag yourself, I guess you need the attention, adulation that only older men that are desperate might give...

And you have shitty taste, she's just a repackaged, second rate NIN rip-off. Fight me!

So angry, so middle-age Boomer white suburban male, so edgy

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Missed the memo? It’s the oldest game in the book. The old chiefs and leaders never fought their own battles, the young men did. You stroked their egos and sent them out and then you rewarded them with cheap trinkets. Then the financial class found they made more money by financing both sides of a war and that morphed into globalism where a handful of very rich people collude and manipulate whole nations. It’s gotten very sophisticated now but the young people still fight the wars and the old people don’t. We used to show the injured and dead some respect but we don’t even do that anymore.
                                The main reason young folks fight wars while old folks play bingo and yell at people who step on their lawns is because old folks would just get in the way. They'd have to have one medic for every two or three old geezers just to help them when they fall and can't get up. But it's not wise to have your leaders on the front lines in battle. If they get killed and things aren't going as planned you're screwed. I'm not sure globalism is the correct term after looking it up but I know what you mean. The industrial part of military industrial complex profits from war and needs the threat of war to stay in business during peace time. As far as not respecting the injured or dead I disagree. Veterans are given a lot more respect now than they were in the 60s and 70s. Here in Florida veterans are shown a lot of respect nowadays.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...