No announcement yet.

So it's Vegas again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, isn't there some kind of political forum for this old/young man generation banter... I am only interested in Dave McArthur storming a beach with a vocal screech and a functional hip lol
    I got lost in the...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
      Hey, isn't there some kind of political forum for this old/young man generation banter... I am only interested in Dave McArthur storming a beach with a vocal screech and a functional hip lol
      Dave’s days of putting on the war paint and headdress and raiding the next village are over. He was pretty good at it before he went bald.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
        You know, the thing I don't understand with Epstein and those types...like, I dunno...they all get so rich that straight-up fucking with women of a consensual age bores them, maybe? So they have to go to these illegal extremes to get their rocks off?

Just weird. Like, had I Epstein's money, for me it'd be enough to be able to simply flat-out say to women of a legal age "hey, I've got a lot of money and a private tropical island resort: wanna go have some fun, I'll pay the expenses, if we hit it off, great, if not, that's fine, too"...like, I'm sure I'd be able to get laid enough legally with that strategy without having to resort to trafficking underage girls and hanging out with the likes of Price Andrew and Bill Clinton on top of it.
        Think the Epstein thing was a honey trap to compromise powerful people. Ghislaine Maxwell’s father worked in intelligence. She was probably the head honcho. Not Jeff boy. Probably Massad ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
          Hey, isn't there some kind of political forum for this old/young man generation banter... I am only interested in Dave McArthur storming a beach with a vocal screech and a functional hip lol
          Yes, there is... staying on-topic is always a challenge here. Attention deficit runs deep... oh look, a squirrel...

With that... back to Dave...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
            Yes, there is... staying on-topic is always a challenge here. Attention deficit runs deep... oh look, a squirrel...

With that... back to Dave...
            On Facebook they refer to threads as discussions. When you have discussions at home, work, wherever does the subject stay the same from start to end? Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Same thing here.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
              You know, the thing I don't understand with Epstein and those types...like, I dunno...they all get so rich that straight-up fucking with women of a consensual age bores them, maybe? So they have to go to these illegal extremes to get their rocks off?
              A lot of guys who weren't the most popular amongst their peers in school probably lusted after a lot of pretty young things that were out of their reach. As they get older they see pretty young things and think I bet I could get me some of that now that I have a few bucks in my bank account, a big house, a nice ride. Knowing they might end up in jail or blackmailed they look for a way to get them pretty young things without that happening. That's why retired servicemen end up living in Thailand, the Philippines and other places that cater to men who like young girls. If you're really rich like Epstein and his pals are/were you do what they do/did.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Some good reviews from Vegas...

Comment

• Just Like paradise... opening nite.

Comment

• One of the things about poking people about past things is someone that haunts a board making sport of it all. If your're that hip, get a better hobby.
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Amazing how alcohol improves things. The ugly women become better looking and Dave starts to sound better.

Comment

• It would have been a "Slam Dunk" for me if Dave reunited with EEAS Band..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                          It would have been a "Slam Dunk" for me if Dave reunited with EEAS Band..
                          Sheehan is in rehearsals for the new Sons Of Apollo tour. Vai is promoting his new model Ibanez, but he toured with Dave when the Jem came out. Not sure if there's another G3 tour somewhere soon.

Does Bissonette still work? Is he in Ringo's All-Starr Band?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                            It would have been a "Slam Dunk" for me if Dave reunited with EEAS Band..
                            I would like to see it too and it wouldn't be such a one man show. The other 3 are cruising along and I'm sure could find time in their schedules.

There is a bit of an issue though that some of the EEAS era stuff is in some ways could be more problematic live vocally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              I would like to see it too and it wouldn't be such a one man show. The other 3 are cruising along and I'm sure could find time in their schedules.

There is a bit of an issue though that some of the EEAS era stuff is in some ways could be more problematic live vocally.
                              Yeah, but with the sweet sounds of Vai and Sheehan cascading live, I ain't givin a fuck about vocals as much...

Comment

• Didn't Sheehan, Vai and Bissonnette join together a while ago?
                                If Dave didn't participate, reason number one was he couldn't have sung his parts correctly IMO.
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X