THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Which Trunk says, several times, in terms of it all being speculation...primarily because (as Trunk also said) the band doesn't address...anything. Outside of the Smithsonian thing, has anybody from the Van Halen camp outside of Dave made a peep since the 2015 tour?

But Trunk also points out that Van Halen has been pretty erratic in the last 25 years far as working anyway, basically since Eddie first started having health issues that were made public in 1996. Then again, who the fuck knows? I get the feeling Roth doesn't even know much about what is going on with the Van Halens anymore.

If Dave wants to play/perform, he should. If the Van Halens don't (or can't), then Roth can always play with other musicians. I don't particularly get the feeling that Roth asked for the Van Halens blessings with this upcoming Vegas stint. It feels more like Roth got tired of doing nothing and hearing nothing, and finally wanted to do something.

I did hear on a terrestrial morning radio show audio excerpts from a recent interview Roth gave where he claimed he "came up with" the guitar solos for RWTD and Jamie's Crying, in terms of...something along the lines of telling Eddie what to play where those songs were concerned...which was the first time I can recall Roth taking claim for what EDDIE was doing where CVH was concerned. And he said he [Roth] had as much right as anybody to go out and play those CVH songs with whomever, because he designed all the album covers, wrote all the lyrics and melodies, etc. etc. All of which were aspects of CVH he claimed authorship of before.
    This isn't anything new. All members of the Army here and longtime CVH/Roth fans know how much Dave contributed to CVH.

We all know Ed was a genius guitar player - riff master along with blazing solos.

But he could not construct a song to save his fucking life. That's where Dave came in. I have no doubt Dave helped Ed structure his solos - as in "do a take of it here and then we are going to have that repeat again after the chorus."

This is why Van Hagar was so vastly different to CVH.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Vinnie Velvet for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (09-20-2019)

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

... and Spammy sucked, incidentally.
    Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 09-20-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Too bad Dave isn’t playing in Macau. Play some pai gow poker. See Dave shake his junk at the Asian ladies and then go hit the town looking for trouble with Deng Ho Yang.

5. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-21-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post
    Sammy suck long time.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    This isn't anything new. All members of the Army here and longtime CVH/Roth fans know how much Dave contributed to CVH.

We all know Ed was a genius guitar player - riff master along with blazing solos.

But he could not construct a song to save his fucking life. That's where Dave came in. I have no doubt Dave helped Ed structure his solos - as in "do a take of it here and then we are going to have that repeat again after the chorus."

Van Halen 3 showed what a sucky song writer Ed is. Ed is great at masturbating but someone needs to turn Ed’s masturbation into art. Without help Ed is just a self-stroking mess.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries

Yeah, but by that logic, Roth should have been able to perform the same function for Steve Vai when Eat 'Em And Smile came around, rather than just let Vai basically jack off with his instrument as fast as he could for solo after solo. Thus, while I don't undercut Roth's contributions to Van Halen, the idea that he needed to tell Eddie what to play because Eddie wouldn't have figured it out otherwise...it's a bit much, don't you think?

Ed was more than adept at constructing songs, coming up with riffs, rhythms and hooks and the like. Sure, one imagines Roth would suggest putting riffs or rhythm parts that Eddie came up with in a different order at times. That's a far cry from how Dave was coming off in the interview at times, where he was kinda trying to portray himself as the "Mastermind of Van Halen." It's like, take a break from your ego, Dave: we all know how important your contributions were to the band...no need to oversell it.

Ed couldn't construct a song to save his life? So, in terms of Van Halen's biggest single, Jump...Dave didn't even LIKE that tune. Ed came up with it and Ed had to push to have it recorded...still sticking by your theory, there?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Which Trunk says, several times, in terms of it all being speculation...primarily because (as Trunk also said) the band doesn't address...anything. Outside of the Smithsonian thing, has anybody from the Van Halen camp outside of Dave made a peep since the 2015 tour?

But Trunk also points out that Van Halen has been pretty erratic in the last 25 years far as working anyway, basically since Eddie first started having health issues that were made public in 1996. Then again, who the fuck knows? I get the feeling Roth doesn't even know much about what is going on with the Van Halens anymore.

If Dave wants to play/perform, he should. If the Van Halens don't (or can't), then Roth can always play with other musicians. I don't particularly get the feeling that Roth asked for the Van Halens blessings with this upcoming Vegas stint. It feels more like Roth got tired of doing nothing and hearing nothing, and finally wanted to do something.

I did hear on a terrestrial morning radio show audio excerpts from a recent interview Roth gave where he claimed he "came up with" the guitar solos for RWTD and Jamie's Crying, in terms of...something along the lines of telling Eddie what to play where those songs were concerned...which was the first time I can recall Roth taking claim for what EDDIE was doing where CVH was concerned. And he said he [Roth] had as much right as anybody to go out and play those CVH songs with whomever, because he designed all the album covers, wrote all the lyrics and melodies, etc. etc. All of which were aspects of CVH he claimed authorship of before.
    Sammy even said all Ed had were pieces of songs. And he had to piece them together, just like Dave did. I’m not knocking Ed - but I love to, limited talent, the wishing well run dry POS-but Sammy’s said the same thing. So either Dave’s a liar and Sammy’s a liar, or Ed couldn’t whistle Happy Birthday without help.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Van Halen 3 showed what a sucky song writer Ed is. Ed is great at masturbating but someone needs to turn Ed’s masturbation into art. Without help Ed is just a self-stroking mess.
    Van Halen III was just an ego trip. I still find it hard to believe Warner Brothers released that album in the state it was in. It was almost as if nobody at the record label had the fortitude to tell Ed that the songs needed work and the mix sounded substandard.

The Van Hagar era was a bit of a different thing, where you can hear the band getting complacent...mostly because they could, partly (I think) because Ed didn't have a songwriting partner in Hagar like he did in Dave where...Ed and Sammy were too friendly. There wasn't any friction, and after Dave left and Templeman stopped producing the band there was nobody there to tell Ed he could do better or challenge him to do better. I think THAT is why there are more than a few Van Hagar tracks that sound fobbed off creatively. It was almost as if the amount of success the band attained made Ed a bit lazy. He just wasn't as hungry after Dave left in terms of wowing people with his guitar playing...like he had left the Guitar Hero mentality behind somewhat, yet what he had achieved on Van Halen's first six albums had already cemented him as a guitar hero forever in the public mind. I can't picture Sam Hagar ever saying to Eddie that anything he was presenting to the band could use a little more work...or Don Landee doing much more than basically engineering the records.

I'd agree that Ed's best stuff, to my ears anyway, resulted from having a lead singer such as Roth who was there with Ed from the beginning and wasn't intimidated by his Rock Guitar God status along with a producer like Templeman who could help hone the material. But Templeman was just as instrumental in terms of working with what Dave brought to the table as a singer as he was with the stuff Ed was coming up with.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah, but by that logic, Roth should have been able to perform the same function for Steve Vai when Eat 'Em And Smile came around, rather than just let Vai basically jack off with his instrument as fast as he could for solo after solo. Thus, while I don't undercut Roth's contributions to Van Halen, the idea that he needed to tell Eddie what to play because Eddie wouldn't have figured it out otherwise...it's a bit much, don't you think?

Ed was more than adept at constructing songs, coming up with riffs, rhythms and hooks and the like. Sure, one imagines Roth would suggest putting riffs or rhythm parts that Eddie came up with in a different order at times. That's a far cry from how Dave was coming off in the interview at times, where he was kinda trying to portray himself as the "Mastermind of Van Halen." It's like, take a break from your ego, Dave: we all know how important your contributions were to the band...no need to oversell it.
    Ed couldn't construct a song to save his life? So, in terms of Van Halen's biggest single, Jump...Dave didn't even LIKE that tune. Ed came up with it and Ed had to push to have it recorded...still sticking by your theory, there?
    Ted Templeman produced all of the classic VH albums and he produced Eat Em and Smile for Dave. Take that guy out of the mix and those VH albums would have been way different. The producer is like a coach. You can have great players but to be a great team you need a good coach. Dave is the quarterback bragging he won the season all by himself.

12. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-21-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Sammy even said all Ed had were pieces of songs. And he had to piece them together, just like Dave did. I’m not knocking Ed - but I love to, limited talent, the wishing well run dry POS-but Sammy’s said the same thing. So either Dave’s a liar and Sammy’s a liar, or Ed couldn’t whistle Happy Birthday without help.
    Ed didn’t write songs. Ed wrote riffs. Ed said Alex was actually a better musician than him in the sense that Alex could structure songs better. Makes sense. The drummer lays the beat down everyone else plays on top of. So Ed would noodle and come up with riffs, play them for Alex and Alex would lay a beat down that went with the riff and give his input. They would usually have the rough song hashed out by the time they played for the singer. That’s how it pretty much worked.

14. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-21-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Van Halen III was just an ego trip. I still find it hard to believe Warner Brothers released that album in the state it was in. It was almost as if nobody at the record label had the fortitude to tell Ed that the songs needed work and the mix sounded substandard.

The Van Hagar era was a bit of a different thing, where you can hear the band getting complacent...mostly because they could, partly (I think) because Ed didn't have a songwriting partner in Hagar like he did in Dave where...Ed and Sammy were too friendly. There wasn't any friction, and after Dave left and Templeman stopped producing the band there was nobody there to tell Ed he could do better or challenge him to do better. I think THAT is why there are more than a few Van Hagar tracks that sound fobbed off creatively. It was almost as if the amount of success the band attained made Ed a bit lazy. He just wasn't as hungry after Dave left in terms of wowing people with his guitar playing...like he had left the Guitar Hero mentality behind somewhat, yet what he had achieved on Van Halen's first six albums had already cemented him as a guitar hero forever in the public mind. I can't picture Sam Hagar ever saying to Eddie that anything he was presenting to the band could use a little more work...or Don Landee doing much more than basically engineering the records.

I'd agree that Ed's best stuff, to my ears anyway, resulted from having a lead singer such as Roth who was there with Ed from the beginning and wasn't intimidated by his Rock Guitar God status along with a producer like Templeman who could help hone the material. But Templeman was just as instrumental in terms of working with what Dave brought to the table as a singer as he was with the stuff Ed was coming up with.
    Ed wanted to do everything himself by the time VH3 became a project. Ray Daniel’s convinced Ed he was the head guy in Van Halen and it went to Ed’s head. Heck. Andy Johns even said Ed was trying to engineer his own songs and it would drive Eddie nuts Andy could engineer the music better than Ed. Andy had a good chuckle over that one. VH3 was Eddie’s ego run amok due to an enabling manager.

16. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-21-2019)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Song writing is a collaborative process with contributions from every person involved in the final product. Van Halen is no exception.

No one person can claim any of the 40 years of VH material was written by one of them... with maybe the exception of Ed solos like Eruption, 316 or Cathedral... even those are just a series of riffs slapped together.

Ed created riffs and rhythms... Alex created structure, beat and groove. Mike created additional structure, beat, groove and vocal compositions... Dave/Sam/Gary created lyrics, melodic structures and color.

Also add a myriad of producers and engineers that contributed hundreds of timing adjustments, tonal landscapes, space, effects and all kinds of tiny aspects that most folks can't separate from the final result.

PS... VH III was more a product of the band and the record industry phasing from the retirement home to their death bed. Thankfully the band outlived the industry so far...

18. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-21-2019)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ed didn’t write songs. Ed wrote riffs. Ed said Alex was actually a better musician than him in the sense that Alex could structure songs better. Makes sense. The drummer lays the beat down everyone else plays on top of. So Ed would noodle and come up with riffs, play them for Alex and Alex would lay a beat down that went with the riff and give his input. They would usually have the rough song hashed out by the time they played for the singer. That’s how it pretty much worked.

All of which seems how the process went in terms of what I've read. None of which is quite the same as Dave sort of portraying himself as the man behind the Wizard Of Oz curtain in terms of Classic Van Halen.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ed wanted to do everything himself by the time VH3 became a project. Ray Daniel’s convinced Ed he was the head guy in Van Halen and it went to Ed’s head. Heck. Andy Johns even said Ed was trying to engineer his own songs and it would drive Eddie nuts Andy could engineer the music better than Ed. Andy had a good chuckle over that one. VH3 was Eddie’s ego run amok due to an enabling manager.
    I think so. I mean, whatever one thought about Cherone's abilities or appropriateness in terms of being the singer, the fact of the matter is many of the instrumental ideas were half-realized and the production was terrible: I'm not a fan of the Van Hagar stuff, but the Sam Halen records sounded professionally produced at least. Van Halen III sounded like demo tapes or work tracks that would have been given to a producer as a reference point going forward to the recording sessions for what would become an album down the line, not a finished product. I don't lay the blame for much of that at Cherone's doorstep.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Song writing is a collaborative process with contributions from every person involved in the final product. Van Halen is no exception.

No one person can claim any of the 40 years of VH material was written by one of them... with maybe the exception of Ed solos like Eruption, 316 or Cathedral... even those are just a series of riffs slapped together.

Ed created riffs and rhythms... Alex created structure, beat and groove. Mike created additional structure, beat, groove and vocal compositions... Dave/Sam/Gary created lyrics, melodic structures and color.

Also add a myriad of producers and engineers that contributed hundreds of timing adjustments, tonal landscapes, space, effects and all kinds of tiny aspects that most folks can't separate from the final result.

PS... VH III was more a product of the band and the record industry phasing from the retirement home to their death bed. Thankfully the band outlived the industry so far...
    Yes.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Absolutely.

What will happen though is a thousand reviews from people sitting watching cell phone footage on YouTube in their spare room on a wet Monday night after work.
    Like, I enjoyed myself well enough at the Roth show at the 2005 St. Pete Ribfest at the time. Got a cell phone bootleg transferred to dvd of that show a year or so later and watching that cell phone-filmed gig wasn't nearly as fun as being there: the live atmosphere of the event obviously outstrips hearing and watching it on a smaller computer screen.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Sucked to the point where the handful of good instrumental ideas on those Van Hagar albums were always tempered by Hagar's mediocrity. The title track to 5150 was a case in point: thought that was a killer tune in terms of the guitar work. Hagar comes in with his trite lyrics and brngs the tune down a few notches, to the point where I'd rather hear it as an instrumental.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post

It’s why people had a hard time copying Ed’s early guitar tone. A lot of that tone was Don Landee’s post production mixing in a combination of a plate reverb and Sunset Sound’s famous echo chamber. If you saw VH live in the early days Ed had more of a classic guitar sound. Also Ted Nugent said he played Ed’s guitar through his rig and it really didn’t sound all that much different than a Gibson through a Fender Dual Showman. That’s when Ted really learned the tone is in the hands. There is no magic effects pedal or little black box. What Don did to Ed’s tone was liven it up and give it more space. Ted Templeman made it dominant in the mix. He was selling the new hot guitar player.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    All of which seems how the process went in terms of what I've read. None of which is quite the same as Dave sort of portraying himself as the man behind the Wizard Of Oz curtain in terms of Classic Van Halen.
    Dave would listen to the music and write lyrics to it. He liked to do this while riding around LA in a car. I’m sure Dave had some input. Heck. If Dave had the typical recording contract he would have made killer money on the publishing. There is money in those lyrics. I think VH split it an even five ways until of course they screwed Mike over. If Dave knew what he was doing which of course he didn’t it would be good to be Dave.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I think so. I mean, whatever one thought about Cherone's abilities or appropriateness in terms of being the singer, the fact of the matter is many of the instrumental ideas were half-realized and the production was terrible: I'm not a fan of the Van Hagar stuff, but the Sam Halen records sounded professionally produced at least. Van Halen III sounded like demo tapes or work tracks that would have been given to a producer as a reference point going forward to the recording sessions for what would become an album down the line, not a finished product. I don't lay the blame for much of that at Cherone's doorstep.

That was Ray Daniel’s fuckup. Ray was Gary’s manager so Ray was set to make more money off the album and tour. Ray chased Sammy off and used Dave to generate excitement then he sold a turd called VH3. As Zahzoo said the turd went into production because the recording industry was in turmoil. California glam rock got replaced by grunge and the internet and streaming music was coming onto the scene. Warner’s viewed Van Halen as a dated “has been” and were trying to figure out how to survive in the internet age. This allowed Eddie and Ray to ass blast the public with VH3.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Sucked to the point where the handful of good instrumental ideas on those Van Hagar albums were always tempered by Hagar's mediocrity. The title track to 5150 was a case in point: thought that was a killer tune in terms of the guitar work. Hagar comes in with his trite lyrics and brngs the tune down a few notches, to the point where I'd rather hear it as an instrumental.
    There is some killer guitar on some of those Van Hagar albums. I just didn’t like the poodle barking on top of it. The lyrics were like the dirty poems I got in trouble for writing in second grade. Yup. I wrote a dirty poem and the girl next to me read it. She gave it to the teacher. I ended up in the principal’s office waiting for my mom to come. I then had to convince my mom I didn’t have any porn magazines and nobody was showing me bad stuff. I was shocked to learn people actually did what my dirty and demented mind thought up. Yuck!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If Sammy was around in 1974 I could have blamed him and his lyrics for my nasty mind.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I wasn’t hot for teacher but I was hot for the reading aid. I was up for breakfast and I wanted to stick my banana between her melons and into her cherry bowl.

30. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (09-22-2019)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Dave would listen to the music and write lyrics to it. He liked to do this while riding around LA in a car. I’m sure Dave had some input. Heck. If Dave had the typical recording contract he would have made killer money on the publishing. There is money in those lyrics. I think VH split it an even five ways until of course they screwed Mike over. If Dave knew what he was doing which of course he didn’t it would be good to be Dave.
    Without a doubt Dave had a major input.

While I wasn't there at the creation of those songs in terms of the process, the creative nucleus of CVH seems to me to have been Dave and Eddie. With Ed and Alex jamming on instrumental ideas at times and then presenting that to Dave. The lyrics and lead vocal delivery, for me, was as important to CVH as what Eddie was doing guitar-wise.

I'm just not onboard with the notion that Roth was THE mastermind behind CVH. Crucial, yes.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I wasn’t hot for teacher but I was hot for the reading aid. I was up for breakfast and I wanted to stick my banana between her melons and into her cherry bowl.
    She was a 9 on a 10 scale, and I ain't tellin' no lies. She tried puttin' me off, but I ain't havin' that jive.

Was that an actual Hagar lyric? Sounds like it could have been (and one of his better ones, at that).

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Without a doubt Dave had a major input.

While I wasn't there at the creation of those songs in terms of the process, the creative nucleus of CVH seems to me to have been Dave and Eddie. With Ed and Alex jamming on instrumental ideas at times and then presenting that to Dave. The lyrics and lead vocal delivery, for me, was as important to CVH as what Eddie was doing guitar-wise.

I'm just not onboard with the notion that Roth was THE mastermind behind CVH. Crucial, yes.
    It takes at least two people to fuck. Some think the more the merrier. Everyone in the gaggle plays their part. Dave in his old age is bragging he was a great masturbator and didn’t need Mike the Gimp or Anal Alex or Ejaculate Eruption Eddie to get off.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    She was a 9 on a 10 scale, and I ain't tellin' no lies. She tried puttin' me off, but I ain't havin' that jive.

Was that an actual Hagar lyric? Sounds like it could have been (and one of his better ones, at that).
    I don’t know. The teacher’s aid was from Alaska. She said she ate raw fish there. Well that sort of stuff inspires lyrics from us hornballs. I wasn’t old enough to day dream the concept but decades before Blind Boy Fuller was educated and sang about it. Took me a few more years to find out what good fish was.

35. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-28-2019)

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What Eddie had with Jump was the main synth riff and mid break synth solo (the one after the guitar solo in the finished song).

That's it.

And that's not enough to get you a #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 5 weeks straight.
    Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 09-23-2019 at 08:56 AM.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So, yeah Ed can't write a song and never could.

He writes riffs, solos and jams.

To put together a song is a different thing.

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Aside from walking around in his underwear, Ed looks pretty healthy in this video. Was posted a few days ago, but not sure when it was actually shot.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by private parts View Post
    Aside from walking around in his underwear, Ed looks pretty healthy in this video. Was posted a few days ago, but not sure when it was actually shot.

Ed looks fine. Who knows what went down.

Seems like VH did have a festival type/stadium thing planned for summer this year (with Mike) but it didn't work out while Dave had the Vegas residency in his back pocket if the VH gig didn't happen.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-09-2020 @ 09:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks

It was in 2017 !

Last edited by vaijuju; 09-23-2019 at 12:38 PM.

41. Thanked vaijuju for this KICKASS post:

private parts (09-23-2019)

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

2017?

Ok then lol

43. Thanked Vinnie Velvet for this KICKASS post:

Terry (09-28-2019)

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

2017?

Ok then lol
    found these pics in my computer August 2017 !

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Cheers vaijuju! How're you doing?

Corrected by a froggie, gentlemen...:

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Well he doesn't look 2 years away from death. But a lot can happen health-wise in 2 years I guess.
    Hope he is fine and healthy and just being a Dutch asshole.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cheers vaijuju! How're you doing?

Corrected by a froggie, gentlemen...:
    fine my dear !

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

You can tell he works out. He’s got pretty good muscle definition, his color is good and he’s got a healthy demeanor. I would imagine he’s got a personal trainer or maybe his wife makes sure he does his exercises and eats well. No Ed looks fine. He’s clearly taking care of himself now.

blueretard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-04-2021 @ 12:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ed is awsome! The shitbird with camera should leave him the fuck alone. When he hid behind the tree (which was fokking hilarious) the guy should have stopped.
    Ed is a gentlemen just doing some shopping.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemustard View Post
    Ed is awsome! The shitbird with camera should leave him the fuck alone. When he hid behind the tree (which was fokking hilarious) the guy should have stopped.
    Ed is a gentlemen just doing some shopping.
    Either an over obsessed fan or a paparazzi who is a fan or not very good at asking questions. Yeah. The guy was an ass noodle for sure. Very annoying. Ed hiding behind the tree was pretty funny.

Thread Information