Trump Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I figure Giuliani is an expendable tool in this swamp expedition... I see no viable end game in any of this that benefits anyone involved on either side. Not a damn good thing can come of it...

What concerns me most is what horrific, tragedy is quietly brewing that will knock this bullshit off center stage and we wake up with the world in far different, terrible place.
    Are you talking about foreign conflicts we're not paying attention to, or is the tragedy along the lines of Trump getting desperate and doing something desperate as a result of the impeachment inquiry, or...?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

I figure Giuliani is an expendable tool in this swamp expedition... I see no viable end game in any of this that benefits anyone involved on either side. Not a damn good thing can come of it...

What concerns me most is what horrific, tragedy is quietly brewing that will knock this bullshit off center stage and we wake up with the world in far different, terrible place.
      The political stuff is nothing more than a bunch of crooks agitating the public to distract from their crimes. China and a Russia are more aggressive and perusing first strike weapons. I have a feeling the 2020’s will be a bitch of a decade. We are going into a new Cold War and the central banks are running out of tricks to keep this fiat financial system going.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
        Are you talking about foreign conflicts we're not paying attention to, or is the tragedy along the lines of Trump getting desperate and doing something desperate as a result of the impeachment inquiry, or...?
        US presidents aren’t all that powerful. Trump is ignored on a regular basis. He ordered John Brennan’s security clearance pulled and it never happened. Presidents come and go, the government officials stay for decades. Impeachment doesn’t mean much. Bill Clinton was impeached. Nobody cared. It hurt the Republicans wasting time doing it at the ballot box. The average American votes their self-interest. At election time the go “where’s the beef?” They don’t give a damn about political pissing matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
          US presidents aren’t all that powerful. Trump is ignored on a regular basis. He ordered John Brennan’s security clearance pulled and it never happened. Presidents come and go, the government officials stay for decades. Impeachment doesn’t mean much. Bill Clinton was impeached. Nobody cared. It hurt the Republicans wasting time doing it at the ballot box. The average American votes their self-interest. At election time the go “where’s the beef?” They don’t give a damn about political pissing matches.
          Some truth to this and some hyperbole. But yeah, if Trump wasn't coddled and manged, he'd of put a knife in one of the White House power sockets...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-13-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

A knife made of solid gold, with the TRUMP logo etched into the handle...I've said before - many times - it's such a beautiful knife...
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

A knife made of solid gold, with the TRUMP logo etched into the handle...I've said before - many times - it's such a beautiful knife...
              It’s probably HUGE!

Comment

The fat lady that is going to sing is when we default on our debt and what the result of that will be. We are over $20 trillion. We have $5 trillion in debt when Dubya came in. He doubled it to $10 trillion. Obama doubled it to $20 trillion. And Trump is running it up. If you add in the unfunded liabilities like pensions the actual debt is around $41 Trillion. We ain’t paying it off and read up on pensions. Many Americans won’t have a pension so it should be exciting when we get to that point. If you think people are angry now, just wait. What’s in store in the future? Nobody knows but we got $41 trillion in debt and growing and no money to pay the liabilities and creditors. You can fuck em over or you can print more funny money and pay everyone in worthless script.

Funny. Everyone is thinking their flavor of the month is going to fix things. Ha! Ha! We probably will end up with some Napoleon figure out of the military running things when everything goes chaotic and people no longer believe in politicians or elections. Power grows out of the barrel of a gun at the end of the day.

Comment

The fat lady that is going to sing is when we default on our debt and what the result of that will be. We are over $20 trillion. We have $5 trillion in debt when Dubya came in. He doubled it to $10 trillion. Obama doubled it to $20 trillion. And Trump is running it up. If you add in the unfunded liabilities like pensions the actual debt is around $41 Trillion. We ain’t paying it off and read up on pensions. Many Americans won’t have a pension so it should be exciting when we get to that point. If you think people are angry now, just wait. What’s in store in the future? Nobody knows but we got $41 trillion in debt and growing and no money to pay the liabilities and creditors. You can fuck em over or you can print more funny money and pay everyone in worthless script.

Funny. Everyone is thinking their flavor of the month is going to fix things. Ha! Ha! We probably will end up with some Napoleon figure out of the military running things when everything goes chaotic and people no longer believe in politicians or elections. Power grows out of the barrel of a gun at the end of the day.
                  Obama is behind both Bush 1 and Reagan, and the largest factor in Obama's adding to the Nat'l Debt are tax cuts, something his typical critics love. And also inheriting a near depression...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-15-2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I was thinking foreign threats... our infighting is far too much of a distraction leaving threat actors plenty of room to operate unnoticed and unchecked.

It's a simple prospect... one can not be diligent and make sound decisions involving complex problems if your busy acting like idiots over bullshit that benefits no one. This applies to both sides of the aisle.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

I was thinking foreign threats... our infighting is far too much of a distraction leaving threat actors plenty of room to operate unnoticed and unchecked.

It's a simple prospect... one can not be diligent and make sound decisions involving complex problems if your busy acting like idiots over bullshit that benefits no one. This applies to both sides of the aisle.
                      Can't disagree with any of this.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

My father in law worked for Boeing. What he was involved with was warhead delivery systems. He held a higher security clearance than Bill Clinton did when he was president. He said he worked a lot of overtime in a stressful job to make sure the US always had first strike capability over the Soviet Union. He knows so much that he cannot travel to certain countries even in his retirement.

He told me right now his main worry is a EMP attack on the US. The US has don nothing to harden our power grid against such an attack. This would mean no electricity for years because all the large transformers would need to be replaced. That’s a huge job.

Second China and Russia have been very aggressive on building first strike weapons. He said in another five years China and Russia combined would be a force to be reckoned with. Both a China and Russia can put most their population into bunkers they have been building. Russia is even having drills. Also Russia and China have huge underground weapons manufacturing facilities.

He said he’s worried Russia and China will combine and make a EMP strike in the US and then follow up with nuclear first strikes on US military facilities. Once that’s done they can bully the rest of the world into submission and then try and undermine each other.

So Zahzoo you have a point. My in-laws no longer live in Seattle because it’s a prime nuclear target because of the technology and military facilities there.

While we were wasting time and money and resources on wars for profit in the Middle East and as our crooked politicians in fight trying to avoid prison or trying to take their competition out, China and Russia are very aggressive in developing weapons they can hit us with.

We are really weak right now and our potential enemies know it. If they can take the US out they have the rest of the world. That greed motivates them and forget about sane in today’s world. How many world leaders today seem sane?

Comment

Welcome to the new Cold War and it’s worse than the last one. Last time we were not economically entangled with our enemy. Plus we have plenty of traitors in our government and corporations who put the Chinese Communist Party above the United States. Now if you are Xi and Putin and watching the freak show over here, yeah. Quite tempting to go for it and swat it.

Comment

He told me right now his main worry is a EMP attack on the US. The US has don nothing to harden our power grid against such an attack. This would mean no electricity for years because all the large transformers would need to be replaced. That’s a huge job.
                            I think I read that the real difficulty is that to build large transformers you need large transformers. That means if we got hit by an EMP from the sun the planet could be really fucked.

Comment

EMP's are a definite threat as are the typical conventional weapons mentioned...

State sponsored cyber security exploits are currently on a dramatic rise globally. Financial systems and power infrastructure are popular targets that could cripple the US and most of Europe significantly. Those are two key areas that are really at risk...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

If you're thinking foreign threats, then trump is sucking so much Turk and Russian dick it might as well be Thanksgiving in Handjobsogravd....

Comment

Working...
                                X