Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The Kurds are allies to whoever pays them. We went into Iraq based on a lie. We have been stuck there and in Afghanistan for close to two decades. We created a huge refuge crisis because we destabilized Libya.

China would love to keep us bogged down in the Middle East. We waste resources there as they build their military up and become more aggressive.

Now if anyone thinks we should stay in the Middle East and fight for God knows what I will buy them a plane ticket and they can go fight with the Kurds or whoever. If you can secure some oil and sell it good for you! They make excellent olive oil soap in Syria. Maybe you can take Aleppo and export soap and become rich. Maybe you can share the spoils with your Kurdish friends.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      When you say amassed this huge arsenal you mean of course we've sold them it in return for tons of cash some of which goes back to the politicians who approved it.

Of course it's incredibly likely at some point one way or another these weapons will be turned on us. Propping up murderous dictators has never ended well for the West - Iran, Cuba, Central America...
      It’s called the Military Industrial Complex. Eisenhower warned about it in his exit speech. You create conflict so you can make money off the wars. While we have been wasting our resources in the Middle East China is building up it’s capability an d not only that. They have us infiltrated to the gills with spies and have compromised many of our government officials and politicians. So China is the big menace. More so than anything in the Middle East.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        I've really grown ambivalent over the whole Middle East situation... any move the US makes there, fucks something up for somebody. The frustrating part is there's no end to violence and bullshit among all those people, governments, tribes, factions, etc...
        No solution to any of it. But talk about a gold mine if you want to start some wars for profit. If you own shares in military contracting companies the Middle East is all $$$$$$$!!! With Joe Public easy to fool you can keep these wars going and stick Joe Public with the tab.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          Probably not much of an ISIS threat for cyber from the mud huts and caves in Syria... plus their money flow has been pretty much disrupted. Eastern block and former Russian outfits along with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran pose a far great cyber threat.
          Put yourself in Xi Jingping’s shoes. Would you go for it? Use Hong Kong as a test. Push it in the South China Sea. America is bogged down in the Middle East and there is a civil war within it’s government and it’s politically divided. Hmmmm. I think Xi senses some opportunities.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

When you say amassed this huge arsenal you mean of course we've sold them it in return for tons of cash some of which goes back to the politicians who approved it.

Of course it's incredibly likely at some point one way or another these weapons will be turned on us. Propping up murderous dictators has never ended well for the West - Iran, Cuba, Central America...
            Definitively for tons of cash, but it's a show arsenal of redundant weaponry and I doubt they'll let it go. The Sauds are far too terrified to sell off their weapons that don't get destroyed by cunning Yemenis...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
              Holy shit you're dumber than dirt. Do I have to look it up for you and provide a link? What gives the Kurds the right to take Syrian land?
              What gives a despotic minority regime using terror agianst the majority sects they govern through sheer fear to take anyone's land? Somebody, probably the Brits for French drew an arbitrary border in Syria and everyone fucked over hard is supposed to support it?

Get out of your mom's basement, quit trying to suck your own dick, and do some research.
              I'm in your mom's basement, and I know a fuck lot more about this than you do you cretin lightweight...

Maybe take a class on post-colonialism and how it has seriously fucked Africa and the Middle East? Ever read Edward Said, fucknutz?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Definitively for tons of cash, but it's a show arsenal of redundant weaponry and I doubt they'll let it go. The Sauds are far too terrified to sell off their weapons that don't get destroyed by cunning Yemenis...
                What I meant was at some point the present Saudi regime will collapse or be overthrown.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  https://stevepieczenik.com/2019/10/1...-opportunists/

The Kurds are allies to whoever pays them. We went into Iraq based on a lie. We have been stuck there and in Afghanistan for close to two decades. We created a huge refuge crisis because we destabilized Libya.

China would love to keep us bogged down in the Middle East. We waste resources there as they build their military up and become more aggressive.

Now if anyone thinks we should stay in the Middle East and fight for God knows what I will buy them a plane ticket and they can go fight with the Kurds or whoever. If you can secure some oil and sell it good for you! They make excellent olive oil soap in Syria. Maybe you can take Aleppo and export soap and become rich. Maybe you can share the spoils with your Kurdish friends.
                  Thanks for the mindless conspiracy shit! No wonder you're this retarded...

Let's construct complete bullshit to demonize the Kurds now! Just like the Jews...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-06-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What I meant was at some point the present Saudi regime will collapse or be overthrown.
                    IDK, maybe. I'd like to think they have some sort of grand reformation but more likely they'll get in a catastrophic war with Iran and get their asses kicked for the first few years...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Put yourself in Xi Jingping’s shoes. Would you go for it? Use Hong Kong as a test. Push it in the South China Sea. America is bogged down in the Middle East and there is a civil war within it’s government and it’s politically divided. Hmmmm. I think Xi senses some opportunities.
                      I think you are fucking giving Xi way too much credit and China is far more fucked with internal conflicts than we are...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                        Holy shit you're dumber than dirt. Do I have to look it up for you and provide a link? What gives the Kurds the right to take Syrian land?
                        Get out of your mom's basement, quit trying to suck your own dick, and do some research.
                        Oh by the way, the Kurds in "Rojava" were more or less aligned with the Assad regime against ISIS, and never really were pushing for a separate nation-state but for autonomy under a "one-nation two-system" idea. But tell me how fucking smart and well read you are again...

They were a democratic, progressive and even libertarian oasis in a desert of corrupt and parochial dictatorships and cunts. And we stabbed then in the back...
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-06-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

IDK, maybe. I'd like to think they have some sort of grand reformation but more likely they'll get in a catastrophic war with Iran and get their asses kicked for the first few years...
                          Call me pessimistic but I completely gave up on any possibility of reformation when they hacked a Washington Post journalist into pieces using a surgical saw in their embassy on the orders of the Crown Prince - i.e. the guy that is going to be taking over next.

The fact that Trump turned a blind eye to that is beyond fucking outrageous.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Call me pessimistic but I completely gave up on any possibility of reformation when they hacked a Washington Post journalist into pieces using a surgical saw in their embassy on the orders of the Crown Prince - i.e. the guy that is going to be taking over next.

I'm not optimistic either. They would have to lose was war with successive battlefield defeats without the West there to save them...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Thanks for the mindless conspiracy shit! No wonder you're this retarded...

Let's construct complete bullshit to demonize the Kurds now! Just like the Jews...
                              Yeah. Jeffery Epstein and his operation was conspiracy shit two years ago. Guess what. The story was killed. Lot’s of people knew what was going on but the editors were killing the story.

How’s that for conspiracy?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Not to mention the genocide in Yemen.

Comment

Working...