X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Ginger Baker passed away

Fantastic drummer Ginger Baker (Cream, Blind Faith) died on October 6th at the age of 80.
    They're all disappearing one by one. And it ain't gonna get better.
    Double bass drum roll... R.I.P.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Great drummer, love his syncopation on Sunshine...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        Fantastic drummer Ginger Baker (Cream, Blind Faith) died on October 6th at the age of 80.
        They're all disappearing one by one. And it ain't gonna get better.
        Double bass drum roll... R.I.P.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a9144786.html
        The guy even drummed great on the Cream reunion tour and he was having arthritis problems back then. I’m amazed Ginger made it to 80. I guess he was a crazy driver and it was terrifying to be a passenger in his car. Well we have Kieth Richards approaching 80. We will see if Kieth breaks the 80 barrier.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...