Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 What happened to this site? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David'sPeeBroth View Post
    What happened? Did everyone keel over?

There are more people listening to the Tokyo live album than are on this site...and THAT is difficult to do!
    slave SESH became drunk with power and destroyed it.

Comment

The site got a big bump in posts today. Unfortunately, EVH had to die to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vony View Post
        When Ed's dead, people will come over, posting how gutted they are and how EVH is going to be missed. All bullshit, of course.
        I say he won't see 2020, so things are looking good for Rotharmy.com!!
        Unless, of course, nobody gives a shit anymore for this message board. Which wouldn't surprise me in the least, with social media and all that...
        Dayum...
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Pretty douche thing to say and just like that your stupid post comes back to haunt you

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
            Quote Originally Posted by Vony
            When Ed's dead, people will come over, posting how gutted they are and how EVH is going to be missed. All bullshit, of course.
            I say he won't see 2020, so things are looking good for Rotharmy.com!!
            Unless, of course, nobody gives a shit anymore for this message board. Which wouldn't surprise me in the least, with social media and all that...

Dayum...

I wonder if Vony has any thoughts on the lottery numbers coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmonkey View Post
              The site got a big bump in posts today. Unfortunately, EVH had to die to make it happen.
              Yup that's why I'm here-not gonna lie.
              Plus I found my fucking log in Info,,,,,Finally

Comment

Working...
              X