Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditi...er-on-oral-sex

Stay away from the pussy and metal guitar picks!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (10-21-2019)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,613 Posts

Maybe Catherine Zeta-Jones puts metal guitar picks in her pussy?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

4. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (10-18-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Thinking back, through most of the period when CVH was active, I don't really recall even hearing Edward talk during those years. Doubtless there are archival interviews of him in the late 1970s/early 1980s when he talked, but I don't have any memory of seeing/hearing any of that stuff at the time.

I read as many print interviews of Ed's as I could back then, but virtually all of it was from Guitar Player magazine, or Guitar For The Practicing Musician or Guitar World.

I think I may have read one interview each from Mike Anthony and Alex Van Halen, and those were from one of the guitar mags and Modern Drummer. I don't recall having seen an interview where I heard either of those guys talk during the bulk of the CVH years, though doubtless like Ed both of them were surely interviewed at some point on camera talking during the CVH years.

The first time I really remember hearing Ed, Alex and Mike talk was on a MTV Van Halen special after Hagar joined, where they were each individually interviewed.
    Back during CVH days... a Long time ago... in a galaxy far, far away... The only place you could hear Ed, Alex, Mike or Dave was predominately on the radio. That would be your local radio station if you lived in an area with a VH tour stop and the guys were willing to do a radio spot. You'd get a few minutes of nonsense and no in-depth content beyond boiling strings, trashing hotel rooms, and other sorted shenanigans.

Not a lot was shared nationally via radio unless it was some syndicated program like Red Beard or Dr Dimento's Flower Power Hour or crap like that...

MTV launched in 81... but I don't recall any VH interviews until the 96 Roth reunion meltdown... Ed first appeared on Letterman in 1984, back when Shaffer still had hair... but didn't do an interview...

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Via VHND FB page: EVH seen at a McLaren dealership

"I've had a bad week, so please indulge me in this gushing post.
    I love my job. I love the cars, I love my co-workers and I love the clients.
    Admittedly, I've had more than my share of cool things that I've done in my life.
    Co-worker: "Sue, today you got to make out with a rockstar." 😅 Yes... I...did! 🤯
    Today will forever be the day I kissed...
    Eddie Van Halen!!! 💋
    My mom wouldn't let me go see them when I was 14, so it only took 35 years for the universe to right that wrong.
    Absolutely the sweetest guy--with a twinkle in his eye.❤️ I told him that today he made me the coolest kid in high school. 🤣. Never in my... wildest... dreams.
    Eddie, you have no idea how much you made my day. Thank you for just being you. 💕

From Susan Dion's Instagram, here: https://bit.ly/2N0WDHP

8. Thanked twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Romeo Delight (10-20-2019)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Which hot rod did he buy?

Looking pretty much healthy and normal compared to the other crap on the net...

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Back during CVH days... a Long time ago... in a galaxy far, far away... The only place you could hear Ed, Alex, Mike or Dave was predominately on the radio. That would be your local radio station if you lived in an area with a VH tour stop and the guys were willing to do a radio spot. You'd get a few minutes of nonsense and no in-depth content beyond boiling strings, trashing hotel rooms, and other sorted shenanigans.

Not a lot was shared nationally via radio unless it was some syndicated program like Red Beard or Dr Dimento's Flower Power Hour or crap like that...

MTV launched in 81... but I don't recall any VH interviews until the 96 Roth reunion meltdown... Ed first appeared on Letterman in 1984, back when Shaffer still had hair... but didn't do an interview...

A little earlier than this Ed was on Letterman when they were filming in LA for a week...Didn;t do a song like that but they had extended songs after commercials ended

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Is there a point when even a rock star is too old to be driving one of those?

https://www.ogaracoach.com/new-mclaren

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Maybe he was just checking the new models out. Now we know why VH isn’t going on tour. They don’t need the money.

13. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-27-2019)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Is there a point when even a rock star is too old to be driving one of those?

https://www.ogaracoach.com/new-mclaren

No. Ed can afford the track time to have some fun with it.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Maybe he was just checking the new models out. Now we know why VH isn’t going on tour. They don’t need the money.
    We should all get in to shoe sales...

16. 2 users say thank you to twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (10-30-2019),ZahZoo (10-27-2019)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Shit, that whole 2003-2006 period, I was half-expecting the guy was gonna drop dead any moment.

I remember watching clips of the NAMM show appearance he made in late 2006, just before it was confirmed that Roth was working with the band again, and Ed turned in such a disjointed appearance...at points barely able to play close to what had been considered standard or par/normal for him.

He started off playing pretty well on the 2007 leg of the reunion tour, but he appeared to have relapsed early into the 2008 leg: he was having trouble playing the set 5 months into the tour at a point where that far into the tour, if anything, Ed should have been improving. I seem to recall post-tour he claimed he was having arthritis-related issues with his hands and underwent treatment for it, but at the 2008 Tampa gig he just plain looked drunk: his solo spot late into the show was just embarrassing, and the majority of the arena was silent watching him trying to conjure up the speed and brilliance which used to come to him so easily...and failing.

Fortunately, he got his shit together in a big way by the time 2012 rolled around: the Tampa gig I saw from the ADKOT tour was spectacular. In 2008, Roth carried the show. In 2012, Ed carried it.
    There was a show when Ed was so hammered that in the end Wolfgang threw his bass on the floor in an outburst of anger. Can't remember which one.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    I can't remember if it was the 2008 Tampa show I saw or another show on the tour I watched on a dvd boot or youtube, but at the conclusion of Jump Ed was dragging his monitors across the stage in disgust after Roth's oversized inflatable microphone knocked over Ed's mic stand.

One thing I do remember from the Tampa show was they were playing Little Guitars...for about the first 5 or 6 songs, Ed was playing...decent. Not great, but decent. I can't recall whereabouts in the set Little Guitars was, but Ed was fumbling with the main fingerpicked chorded riff of the tune throughout the tune. At the end of the song, where Ed plays that fingerpicked chorded riff by himself and the song abruptly stops, the fumbling was even more noticeable because the rest of the band weren't playing along. And there's Ed, fumblefingering the riff, while Roth slowly walks over to Ed and stands right in front of him. Ed has this goofy grin on his face as he's fucking it up, and when he stopped playing the riff to end the song, [Ed] lightly rested his head on Roth's shoulder and Dave turned to the audience with what I'd best describe as a mild smirk, almost as if Dave was saying to the audience "yes, I know Ed didn't play the tune correctly."

It was a weird moment. From there through the rest of the show, Ed was very erratic. One moment he'd be playing the tunes accurately, the next he'd be fumbling around on the fretboard - often doing both within the same tune, mind you - almost as if he hadn't practiced the tunes enough. Which, as I said, was...strange, because by that point in the tour the band had probably played...I dunno, at least 30 to 40 gigs. The setlist didn't vary THAT much from one show to the next. The other tune I remember him having big problems with was the beginning of the Ice Cream Man solo, where his picking hand and fretting hand weren't coordinated. All of this blown up and laid bare to see on the massive video projection screen behind the band, so it wasn't like any of this wasn't clearly visible and it was all clearly audible.

I felt embarrassed for Ed. Even more so because Dave and Al were nailing their parts (I couldn't really hear the bass well, so I can't say how well Wolfgang played, but I'd be willing to wager the backing vocals were at least partially piped in).

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This just in....

evh the photog.jpg

20. Thanked private parts for this KICKASS post:

Terry (10-23-2019)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLeeNatra View Post
    There was a show when Ed was so hammered that in the end Wolfgang threw his bass on the floor in an outburst of anger. Can't remember which one.

Lauderdale show, tour stopped the next day

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by private parts View Post
    This just in....

evh the photog.jpg
    That was pretty funny!

Truth be told, the way Ed has looked in general for the last several years, I tend to doubt I'd recognize him if I saw him on the street: would just think it was some random guy.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This just in....

evh the photog.jpg

I was surprised that Ed didn't have a better seat...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Truth be told, the way Ed has looked in general for the last several years, I tend to doubt I'd recognize him if I saw him on the street: would just think it was some random guy.
    Context is important in recognition - at a gig in LA standing beside Wolfgang I think you would recognize him.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Context is important in recognition - at a gig in LA standing beside Wolfgang I think you would recognize him.
    Truthfully, for a regular person, Ed looks ok.
    But does look retired.

As "Eddie Van Halen" though he looks like shit.

Sagging old man titties for fuck sakes. Dude is NOT planning to tour or play any shows anytime soon.

I'm glad he isn't out there dragging his saggin old ass out on stage. Heck, even bass player looks better than Ed.
    Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 10-24-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 07:51 PM
    Burlington, Ontario (Canada motherfucker!!)
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    Truthfully, for a regular person, Ed looks ok.
    But does look retired.

As "Eddie Van Halen" though he looks like shit.

Sagging old man titties for fuck sakes. Dude is NOT planning to tour or play any shows anytime soon.

I'm glad he isn't out there dragging his saggin old ass out on stage. Heck, even bass player looks better than Ed.

Eddie does not look good at all. He doesn't look any worse than any other chain-smoking, life-long alcoholics. But he does not look healthy in any context.

64 is not old. Not even close. He looks rough.

Dave looks rough in terms of wear and tear on the face, and some of that is likely due to being outdoors all his life. But he is in better shape than the rest of them put together.

EVH probably can barely climb a flight of stairs. DLR still climbs in the Himalayan mountains. Only well conditioned people can even try that.

Bass Player looks better than all the other 3 put together as far as his face reflects his age, because he didn't trash the fuck out of himself for 40 + years. But I doubt he can climb more than a few flights of stairs.

You can look good and not be fit. You can be very fit but look old on the outside. You can be both. You can be neither.

In the case of EVH, he looks rough outside and is obviously rough inside. You don't trash the fuck out of yourself for 40 years or more and be healthy suddenly.

I cant stand people saying "he looks healthy". He does not look healthy and he is not healthy. That doesn't mean hes gonna drop dead, but he is not a heathy person.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Within that context, possibly, but even then only because I'm probably more than an average fan in terms of - from what I'd guess - the majority of people who have been attending Van Halen concerts over the last ten years are, where even just via this site I've seen more recent photos of Ed and Wolfgang than most of said majority: I'd tend to doubt most of those people if they saw Wolfgang by himself in line at a Starbucks would even give him a second glance in terms of recognition.

And even with Eddie, in terms of memory, even though most know he doesn't look that way anymore Eddie is likely forever remembered with the long, black rock star hair and that youthful grin. What Eddie looks like now (hell, even what Eddie has looked like going back as far as 1996) doesn't jibe with what my memory immediately conjures up, which is something more along the lines of 1978 through 1993, if that makes any sense.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    Eddie does not look good at all. He doesn't look any worse than any other chain-smoking, life-long alcoholics. But he does not look healthy in any context.

64 is not old. Not even close. He looks rough.

Dave looks rough in terms of wear and tear on the face, and some of that is likely due to being outdoors all his life. But he is in better shape than the rest of them put together.

EVH probably can barely climb a flight of stairs. DLR still climbs in the Himalayan mountains. Only well conditioned people can even try that.

Bass Player looks better than all the other 3 put together as far as his face reflects his age, because he didn't trash the fuck out of himself for 40 + years. But I doubt he can climb more than a few flights of stairs.

You can look good and not be fit. You can be very fit but look old on the outside. You can be both. You can be neither.

In the case of EVH, he looks rough outside and is obviously rough inside. You don't trash the fuck out of yourself for 40 years or more and be healthy suddenly.

I cant stand people saying "he looks healthy". He does not look healthy and he is not healthy. That doesn't mean hes gonna drop dead, but he is not a heathy person.
    He looks about what I'd expect from a 64 year old guy with a history of chain smoking, drink and whatever other substances he has imbibed. Truth be told, there's plenty of 64 year old dudes who look the same or worse having never abused alcohol or smoked.

I mean, I remember the interview Ed and Al gave in the wake of the 1996 VMA deal, and I recall thinking at the time Ed didn't look particularly well then, either. Nor was he looking well during the VHIII years, nor was he looking good in the photos of him playing golf in 2001. Looked pretty fucked up on the 2004 tour, and was looking dreadful all the way through mid-2007. It appeared he got cleaned up prior to the 2007 tour (got his chompers cleaned, got a haircut, got a tan), but even at the press conference announcing the 2007 tour he looked thin and unsteady on his feet.

He looked a bit off in the Tattoo promo video and his face looked slightly bloated on the 2012 tour (sort of moon-faced). By the time 2016 rolled around, Ed just plain looked grizzled.

He is a grizzled old dude.

Roth looks fit. To be sure, Roth also looks every bit of his age in terms of the lines on his face, but Roth looks and acts fit. Far fitter than I'm going to look in 15 years if I live that long.

29. 2 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (10-24-2019),ZahZoo (10-27-2019)

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ed (or Wolf) obviously trying to tell us something.

Im OK.JPG

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    03-18-2024 @ 11:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Im OK.JPG
    Like what??

I don't see anything other than a family photo.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 07:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Like what??

Ok I`ll bite, mom and pop are back together and Dave is out of the band again... lol!

33. Thanked So this is love for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (10-27-2019)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Im OK.JPG
    Val's off the Jenny Craig?

35. 2 users say thank you to twonabomber for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (10-27-2019),Nitro Express (10-30-2019)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

And no Dave podcasts anymore. Isn't it great to be a =VH= fan?

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I really can't even say I'm what would be defined as a current fan of Van Halen...because on balance the last 22 years have had more downs than ups for me.

While I still hold what the band did up to and including 1984 in very high esteem or regard:

a) I didn't have any particular use for the vast bulk of the Van Hagar material, save for perhaps a 1/2 dozen Sam Halen tracks on a purely instrumental level

b) I didn't have any particular use for the Van Halen III material: a few ideas scattered throughout the album that perhaps would have benefitted with a strong producer suggesting the ideas be worked on some more, along with not giving Ed control over how the album was engineered and mixed

c) I don't have any use for the EVH line of guitar gear

d) I didn't have any use for the new tracks of BOBW

e) I don't really have an interest in what Ed is up to when he isn't playing guitar

So, basically since 1995 I have enjoyed:

1) the two Roth BOV1 tracks

2) the ADKOT album

3) hearing the band play the CVH material on the last three tours...more or less (a bit less with regard to Dave's vocals)

It'd be hard to imagine my not having an interest if Roth were to record or perform with the band, but having an interest isn't to be confused with particularly hoping that they do, or feeling disappointed if they never do again.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

And I'm not...really sure if Dave has much left to bring to the table for me anymore, either...

I mean, I can't say as Roth hiring a new bunch of musicians and doing a House of Blues residency where he is doing CVH material...it all seems...it's not even more of the same in terms of what Roth has been doing the last 12 years, because the difference is now Roth isn't even performing the tunes with the Van Halens.

My reaction would doubtless be less "meh" if Dave were doing this with, say, the EEAS band. Or even if Dave had got Luzier back into the fold, maybe along with John 5, or Brian...and Roth was willing to give some of his lesser known deep cut solo material a live airing along with the predictable CVH stuff. As is, this just looks a bit too safe and predictable for me to get enthused...certainly not enthused enough to trek to Vegas to see it although were Roth playing somewhere closer to home I could imagine going for a few drinks and a few chuckles.

Like, what Roth was trying to do in Vegas in 1995 was sort of reinvent himself and redress his image. From all appearances, THIS Vegas stint smacks of CVH nostalgia cabaret, minus the attraction of Roth doing it with the Van Halens.

I suppose none of it really matters, but...it's just odd to think of Van Halen and Roth in terms of neither of them really mattering. Mostly because those guys to me represented the pinnacle of rock back in the early 1980s when rock really mattered to me the most. I suppose I should just lower the expectations I have from them with age (lord knows both Roth AND the Van Halens have given me plenty of reasons post-1985 TO lower my expectations), but, then again, why the fuck should I settle for less?

I guess my problem is that when I hear the 6 pack, the stuff still moves me as much as it ever did, whereas a lot of what Roth and the Van Halens have done in the last twenty five years hasn't. I guess my problem is I liked the band and the music TOO much back in the CVH days, to the point where whatever Roth and the Van Halens have done post-1985 has (by and large) fallen short...and I'm just still not willing to shrug my shoulders and accept a lesser result from any of those guys without criticism or complaint.

In particular, I think Ed squandered his talents more and more with each passing year after Dave left in 1985, and definitely since the Van Halen III lineup folded. Doubtless health issues, personal issues and the like were obstacles, but Ed just...he grew content to do nothing and live off the spectacular guitar work he regularly turned out back in the day. Definitely made complacent by his own success.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Like what??

That's really what life's all about... family.

A truly, happy moment such as what's captured there beats the shit out of any cheer leading jumps off a drum riser in spandex any day... every day!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I thought it was more than just alcohol and chemical substances. Ed seemed like he had some sort of mental illness. He really seemed like one of those fucked up homeless paranoid schizophrenics running around on the streets. At that time Ed was really a 5150. He was a dangerous lunatic on the loose.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Val's off the Jenny Craig?
    I wonder if Ed is making like Spinal Tap and pounding Val’s big bottom? Ed’s wife Janie keeps posting tweets of her and her young Latin dance instructor. Ha! Young dance instructors, tennis instructors, meditation instructors and personal trainers get more ass than a toilet seat. Maybe Ed got hungry for that old time recipe and started pounding Val’s pouncake again. Maybe he got his drill out and drilled Vallerie with a jelly dildo attachment. Thinking about jelly made Vallerie squirt because jelly is a food item. Thinking about fettuccini Alfredo sends her into multiple orgasms.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder if Ed is making like Spinal Tap and pounding Val’s big bottom? Ed’s wife Janie keeps posting tweets of her and her young Latin dance instructor. Ha! Young dance instructors, tennis instructors, meditation instructors and personal trainers get more ass than a toilet seat. Maybe Ed got hungry for that old time recipe and started pounding Val’s pouncake again. Maybe he got his drill out and drilled Vallerie with a jelly dildo attachment. Thinking about jelly made Vallerie squirt because jelly is a food item. Thinking about fettuccini Alfredo sends her into multiple orgasms.

How old are you? Which is lower: Your age or IQ?

Show some class. Try hard.

Looks like we win
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-30-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's On Fire View Post
    How old are you? Which is lower: Your age or IQ?

Show some class. Try hard.
    That is unusual for him to post things like that. Most of the time he just lies about things he has and has done.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Nothing that you wouldn’t hear on Howard Stern or be a subject in a Hollywierd movie. Please. Stop being prudes. I just hope Sammy Hagar doesn’t steal the subject matter for The Circle’s new song Up for Breakfast II.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nothing that you wouldn’t hear on Howard Stern or be a subject in a Hollywierd movie. Please. Stop being prudes. I just hope Sammy Hagar doesn’t steal the subject matter for The Circle’s new song Up for Breakfast II.

Howard Stern is one of the biggest scumbags to ever walk the earth. Invoking him as a comparison doesn't reflect well. But who cares.

Stern is a no-talent hack. It's a sad commentary on humanity he has even a single fan.

I hate the guy for a lot of reasons, but I recall when TWA Flight 800 crashed soon after 911 when it took off from JFK and then went into the ocean, scumbag Howard had that even bigger idiot Stuttering John call in to the live news broadcast of the wreckage in the sea, and do the Babooey bullshit. What kind of disgusting people would do such a thing?

I can't believe in this PC age that people forgot about that. Maybe that event should be brought back to the public attention.

That was somewhat pre-internet. Maybe someone can find a clip of it and send it out to the media to expose the piece of shit for what he is.

And then making fun of the death of Lady Diana for a full week. What kind of piece of shit not only makes fun of someone dying, but profits off it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It’s a pretty shitty world. Usually people don’t care unless they get caught or their bowl of Cheerios gets pissed in. Tell people what they want to hear and then rob them blind. It’s all showbiz.

Maybe Kanye West’s God will save us. Kanye for president!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I blame Russia, Howard Stern and Sammy Hagar for ruining the world.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Naw, Stern has grown up...

blueretard
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-04-2021 @ 12:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Jérôme Frenchise;1940915]Ouch! Is it really Ed? Because if it is, then his state is very serious. You can't even

Could be prednisone.
    Family member of mine has cancer and this medicine changed her face.
    I had my checkup and I'm bladdercancer free for the next 9 months!
    haven't drank or smoked for 4 months..did have one joint and 2 whiskeys on the 2019 UK tour LOL
    But yeah..hope Eddie is ok!!

50. 3 users say thank you to bluemustard for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (11-02-2019),Seshmeister (10-31-2019),ZahZoo (11-02-2019)

Thread Information