X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    A real rocker would tell them to fuck themselves.
    Ted Nugent recently did just that. Of course, he's being labled as "racist" because he bitched about some rapper not belonging.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I bet Ted dropped out because The Hall of Fame would not supply him with a 14 year-old girl

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Ted Nugent recently did just that. Of course, he's being labled as "racist" because he bitched about some rapper not belonging.
        I dunno I think people were maybe wondering if he was a little bit racist back when he was calling Obama a subhman mongrel and a chimpanzee...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I dunno I think people were maybe wondering if he was a little bit racist back when he was calling Obama a subhman mongrel and a chimpanzee...
          Well, that's exactly what NObama is.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Obama was merely a moderate Republican. He said so himself....

The guy who illegally occupied the White House before him was the chimpanzee.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well, that's exactly what NObama is.
              Well yeah I get that. You are my friend and I really fucking disagree with some of your opinions about politics but ok we will debate that.

Nugent is (I hope) way more intolerant than you but the difference is he is dishonest about it. He pretends not to be when it may affect his career.

For such a macho fuck he is a coward and always has been.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has officially announced this year’s inductees: Eminem, Dolly Parton, Duran Duran, Lionel Richie, Pat Benatar, Eurythmics, and Carly Simon will join the class of 2022 in the Performers category.

Additionally, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Judas Priest will receive the Musical Excellence Award; Harry Belafonte and Elizabeth Cotten will be given the Early Influence Award; and attorney Allen Grubman, record executive/producer Jimmy Iovine, and R&B singer/Sugar Hill Records founder Sylvia Robinson will be presented with the Ahmet Ertegun Award.

The New Waver in me is pleased to see Duran Duran get in. The original Fab Five and Warren Cuccurullo. Meh to Parton and Ritchie. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis is probably the closest The Time will get.

Kind of shitty that Priest gets the musical excellence award. Kind of an "almost good enough" thing.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The real rock and roll hall of fame is do you have any fans? Filling seats is where it’s at.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Obama was merely a moderate Republican. He said so himself....

The guy who illegally occupied the White House before him was the chimpanzee.
                      I call it the establishment. There really wasn’t much difference between the Bush clan, the Clinton’s and the Obama’s. It’s all about selling out to the multinational corporations or more accurately the biggest share holders. You have a cast of carefully picked characters that tell people what they want to hear but then do what their owners want which simply is more for them and less for us. If your politicians are getting very rich while in office they aren’t serving you.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Anyways we seem to have a low IQ public who’s easily duped so things aren’t going to change. They might finally manage to piss off enough people where you get a revolution but good luck getting that from an obese population addicted to distractions.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Ted is crazy like a fox. He understands it’s about getting attention and he’s gotten rich off of playing that game. Marketing 101. Ted has done well. You appeal to a niche market. If he played Detroit tomorrow the arena would be packed and he’s not going to bring anything new but the guy still can play very well. If everyone loved Ted Nugent nobody would care about Ted Nugent but he gets people to talk about him constantly. He doesn’t disappear and that right there is the brilliance of the motor city madman.

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Ted is crazy like a fox. He understands it’s about getting attention and he’s gotten rich off of playing that game. Marketing 101. Ted has done well. You appeal to a niche market. If he played Detroit tomorrow the arena would be packed and he’s not going to bring anything new but the guy still can play very well. If everyone loved Ted Nugent nobody would care about Ted Nugent but he gets people to talk about him constantly. He doesn’t disappear and that right there is the brilliance of the motor city madman.
                            Really?

Honestly, I thought that "Crazy Ted Nugent" cache was negated when Nugent pussied out by admitting covid was something people should take seriously and virtually apologizing after the Las Vegas mass shooting for how he had ratcheted up the gun nutter factor with his decades of irresponsible rhetoric.

Whatever. The nitwits who adore Nugent will doubtless forget those two things.

Batshit gun-stroking pedophile.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Well yeah I get that. You are my friend and I really fucking disagree with some of your opinions about politics but ok we will debate that.

Nugent is (I hope) way more intolerant than you but the difference is he is dishonest about it. He pretends not to be when it may affect his career.

For such a macho fuck he is a coward and always has been.
                              Funny but Joan Jett agrees with you:
                              “He’s not a tough guy," she continued. "He plays tough guy, but this is the guy who shit his pants – literally – so he didn’t have to go in the Army... So this, is the tough guy who’s running around America, stirring things up against each other.”

Read More: Joan Jett Fires Back at Ted Nugent - His Punishment Is Being Him | https://loudwire.com/joan-jett-ted-n...edium=referral

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                                Really?

Honestly, I thought that "Crazy Ted Nugent" cache was negated when Nugent pussied out by admitting covid was something people should take seriously and virtually apologizing after the Las Vegas mass shooting for how he had ratcheted up the gun nutter factor with his decades of irresponsible rhetoric.

Whatever. The nitwits who adore Nugent will doubtless forget those two things.

Batshit gun-stroking pedophile.
                                Life ain’t fair. Both Ted and Sammy Hagar are living the good life. They might be lovers.

Comment

Working...