X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BumBahDeeDah
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

Top 10 Van Halen Songs

Pretty decent watch. Not a knuckle headed take. Only one guy had my favorite song on his list and at 10 at that! But I respect this more than others I’ve seen. Matter of fact they omitted what I woulda omitted totally. Enjoy!

• Funkmonkey
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

I wish they would've played some of the material.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A couple were a bit surprising but good lists - one thing I noticed is most of their lists were songs I would still happily listen to so maybe they should be the top 10. Not surprisingly there are a bunch of VH songs I have burnt out so much at this point I would have to skip past them. I also agree with them about Tattoo being the worst song on ADKOT and so crazy to lead with and there are plenty of people who agree.
      It's been nearly three decades since the Van Halen brothers and David Lee Roth made an actual album together. During that time, they've split up, played with other partners, traded barbs, come togethe

Comment

• Funkmonkey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

The first VH album is grate, but I've listened to it too much which dulls my appreciation of it. I have to put it away for a long time before coming back to it and enjoying it again.

Comment

Working...