Quote Originally Posted by 78/84 guy View Post
Posting since 2004. Over 10,000 of them. What an accomplishment ! Nothing better to do ? No you've never said you were some sort of philosopher. But the way you write sure makes you want to be one. I've read your stuff for years, lots of good stuff, but after about 6,000 posts it gets repetitive I guess. Sorry. It's been the same old story as to why Dave's a washed up has been any time he has stepped on a stage in the last decade. I guess from my view reading your posts at this point, probably 100's of posts on Roth's issues. I just gotta ask one question ? Why are you still here then ? It must be to feel important ? To respond with....well, your philosophy as to why Roth is over the hill. I guess in case someone missed your posts in 2012 we get a repeat ? Hey whatever floats your boat. It's gotta be a boring town you live in to be writing about a guy that has failed you as a fan. A guy that couldn't give two fucks what you think. Or me for that matter. Probably the reason he's still out there doing it. With that shit ass grin on his face. Enjoy the show ? Can't wait. I hope he's as decent as I think he will be. No reason to sit here in the pasture. Sorry there probably won't be a review from me. You guys got it all figured out. Seems like the majority here thinks Roth doesn't deserve an Army. Times they sure are a changing !!! I guess the name can be changed to the Hag Army, to protect the guilty. The accused !! David Lee Roth !! Hag Army ?? Has a nice ring to it. Lots of old Hags around here these days. If the shit fits wear it....
Well, if you don't care to read what I have to say, don't. Site has an ignore button. Or, you can just make a mental note to scroll past my posts. Sure, I repeat post some of the same shit over and over again, mostly because I got bored waiting for you to post your cure for cancer.

300 words seems like a lot to let me know you don't give two fucks what I think, but, hey, whatever floats your boat.

My post count is meaningless to me. I don't set the technical parameters and displays on this site. Nice to know you thought some of them were good.

Why am I still here, then? For the same reason I assume you must be (though I won't speculate that includes you feeling important or having nothing better to do with yourself as I simply don't know you well enough for such commentary to be meaningful): I enjoy the site. Mostly for the longtime membership which still remains. Truth be told? Site can change it's name from The Roth Army to Rock Fans Central, and it won't make much of a difference. Certainly not as to how shitty Dave is singing these days.

Suffice to say, I safely fall within the 99.9% of all the population that has ever lived, in that once I'm gone and the people who directly knew me are gone, it'll be as if I was never here. Work pays the bills. No grand ambitions. I'm under no illusions that my own existence is of any particular importance. If you want to draw a comparison between my posting on this site to a less than productive life by your standards, take comfort in the fact that whatever you think of me...well, I'm gonna be okay with it.