X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
        Actually, that's a PNAC/Corporate media myth. If you actually talk to "average Iranians", you would hear something completely different.....

Bullshit.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
          Bullshit.
          If you had been born in Iran you would be exactly kind of Iranian who is screaming in the streets burning American flags.

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
            Iran doesn't need to be provoked to kill Americans. Death to America, death to Israel is part of their national anthem.
            You have to get to a point where if you are constantly factually wrong maybe you are getting your information from misleading sources who are trying to control you with lies???

It's really short so whoever told you that wasn't misinterpreting some line in verse 13.

The Iranian National Anthem

Upwards on the horizon rises the Eastern Sun,
            The light in the eyes of the believers in justice,
            Bahman is the zenith of our faith.
            Your message, O Imam, of independence, freedom, is imprinted on our souls.
            O Martyrs! Your clamours echo in the ears of time.
            Enduring, continuing, and eternal.
            The Islamic Republic of Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
              You have to get to a point where if you are constantly factually wrong maybe you are getting your information from misleading sources who are trying to control you with lies???

It's really short so whoever told you that wasn't misinterpreting some line in verse 13.
              Man that national anthem really brings a tear to my eye. I think I'll move to Iran and slap some bitches around and throw some fags off a building.
              IRAN! IRAN! IRAN!
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Actually, that's a PNAC/Corporate media myth. If you actually talk to "average Iranians", you would hear something completely different.....

Correct. There are a lot of Iranians who hate their current regime. But really have no power to overthrow. Therefore Trump has done them a great favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  If you had been born in Iran you would be exactly kind of Iranian who is screaming in the streets burning American flags.
                  Maybe but I'm not as narrow minded as you think I am. I don't worship Donald Trump nor do I think everything he does is righteous. He wouldn't have been my first choice for dog catcher unless Hillary Clinton was running against him and he was the only viable alternative. Considering I have a great nephew I'm quite fond of in the US Army I don't wish for war but if this asshole was planning to kill Americans and or our allies (and I'm fairly sure he was) he deserved what he got.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                    Man that national anthem really brings a tear to my eye. I think I'll move to Iran and slap some bitches around and throw some fags off a building.
                    IRAN! IRAN! IRAN!
                    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones the American and British anthems are shit.

Maybe it's got a catchy tune...

Comment

That reminds me....but
                      Running with the Devil should have been the world religions unifying song.

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                        Correct. There are a lot of Iranians who hate their current regime. But really have no power to overthrow. Therefore Trump has done them a great favor.
                        Not so. If you watch the Thom Hartmann video, Thom discusses exactly that with an Iranian American who still has family over there, and while the majority of the population over there aren't friends of the Ayatollah or the splattered general, they resent very much that outsiders killed him.

A good analogy would be if the Chimp himself had been killed on 9/11/01. Most people didn't like that idiot, and he was never even elected. But that doesn't mean we would stand for a foreign entity taking his monkey ass out.

Or this Orange idiot either, should the Iranians figure out how to get to him. Which I doubt would actually happen, though one of his hotels on foreign soil might get a sudden "renovation", and in that case, tough shit, Cheeto. No blood shed for your tax shelters.

So what Trump did here was he made Solemani a martyr, and some nationalist anger from the Iranian people is a predictable response. Only question now is how the Ayatollahs will milk this opportunity, and how many of the people fall for it.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

There may be some who resent it, but there are plenty who hate those motherfucking Supreme Leaders. I personally know of one who got the hell out of there 30 years ago because his parents had the money
                          to get it done. Even they didn't want their kids growing up in such a fucked up place.

Comment

The BCE/CIA overthrew the legitimate Iranian government in 1953. Any and all fucked up things involving Iran are a direct result of that. Maybe it's time we let the Iranian people decide for themselves who their next government should be?

Pretty much goes for all the other countries in that part of the world as well. Time to get the fuck out of the Middle East once and for all.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

The BCE/CIA overthrew the legitimate Iranian government in 1953. Any and all fucked up things involving Iran are a direct result of that. Maybe it's time we let the Iranian people decide for themselves who their next government should be?

Pretty much goes for all the other countries in that part of the world as well. Time to get the fuck out of the Middle East once and for all.
                              How are we responsible for what happened after the Shah was overthrown during the Islamic revolution of 1979? They decided to let Assahola Khomenia rule them Unless he's a BCE man too you're wrong as usual. As far as us getting out of the Middle East and letting the Arabs kill each other I'm all for it as long as they don't fuck with Israel. But that ain't gonna happen.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

The Shah was a brutal dictator on the BCE/CIA payroll. When Karma kicked his ass with cancer and he sought treatment in the US, the Islamic FundaMENTALists were able to take advantage of the power vaccuum. And the BCE not only let them get away with it, they engineered the hostage crisis to hijack the 1980 election, for which the Khomeni regime was later rewarded greatly (see the "Iran Contra" scandal).

And then, of course the BCE played them off against their other puppet, Saddam Hussein and got them to kill each other for a decade.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X