• Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    What did they do to poor poor Donald?
    Seriously?

How about accuse him of being a Russian spy, asset, and puppet of Putin.

Hired a foreign spy to dig up dirt on him.

Considered wire tapping him in the oval office.

Spied and lied to FISA court about people in his campaign.

Comey did surveillance on him and took notes
    on how he reacted during a "defense briefing" then memorialized the intelligence he gathered.

Other than that it's been great.
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        ...Biden did it and got away with it. Why shouldn't Trump?
        When?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
          Seriously?

How about accuse him of being a Russian spy, asset, and puppet of Putin.
          Well, in all fairness Trump does try to suck his dick a lot...

Hired a foreign spy to dig up dirt on him.
          The pee pee report? There were a number of Republicans in on that as well. I mean it's not like Trump has a lot of money tied to Russia...

Considered wire tapping him in the oval office.
          When was that? Source? They can just intercept his cell phone like foreign intelligence services do...

Spied and lied to FISA court about people in his campaign.
          What was a lie?

Comey did surveillance on him and took notes
          on how he reacted during a "defense briefing" then memorialized the intelligence he gathered.
          Comey took notes after Drumpf asked him to do something inappropriate if not illegal...

Other than that it's been great.
          Yeah sure, meanwhile Trump violates multiple laws and is rated for breaking new grounds in gov't corruption and the ignorant masses just wait to cheer him shooting someone on 42d St...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Conspired to have him removed from office but so far they haven't succeeded.
            Don't worry, his time will come...

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Don't worry, his time will come...
              I've heard that repeated a million times since he won the election but he's still the president.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                If I lived in a so-called swing state, I might do things differently. If the 2012 election had been close under those circumstances, I probably would have voted for Barry instead of Rocky Anderson. Hillary would be a harder sell even under those circumstances, but since I'm in a vote by mail state where cannabis is legal, I have the option to get completely stoned before I fill out my ballot and hopefully not remember voting for her
                You might as well admit you'd vote for Satan if he ran as a Democrat and you lived in a swing state. Never mind. You just did.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

If Bernie can walk on water and then turn it into wine then I might vote for him.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You might as well admit you'd vote for Satan if he ran as a Democrat and you lived in a swing state. Never mind. You just did.
                    Of course I'd vote for Satan! He's a great guy. Wish he would drop in on the old Arny once in a while.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Of course I'd vote for Satan!
                      Of course you would. Satan's a Democrat.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

Well, in all fairness Trump does try to suck his dick a lot...

The pee pee report? There were a number of Republicans in on that as well. I mean it's not like Trump has a lot of money tied to Russia...

When was that? Source? They can just intercept his cell phone like foreign intelligence services do...

What was a lie?

Comey took notes after Drumpf asked him to do something inappropriate if not illegal...

Yeah sure, meanwhile Trump violates multiple laws and is rated for breaking new grounds in gov't corruption and the ignorant masses just wait to cheer him shooting someone on 42d St...

"Pee Pee report" doesn't even scratch the surface.

Actually meant to say "wear a wire" in the oval via Rod Rosenstein.

Withheld exculpatory evidence regarding Carter Page from the FISA court. I call that lying to the court.

Comey went to tell Trump about the dossier in order to document his reaction and catch him saying something incriminating and he would report back to Crossfire team on his findings.
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course you would. Satan's a Democrat.
                          If I remember correctly, he described himself as a Demoncrat
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                            "Pee Pee report" doesn't even scratch the surface.

Actually meant to say "wear a wire" in the oval via Rod Rosenstein.
                            So who wore a wire? Why would anyone give a fuck if they're being recorded if they weren't ranting, insane people?

Withheld exculpatory evidence regarding Carter Page from the FISA court. I call that lying to the court.
                            What was the "exculpatory evidence"? Poor Cater Page, only trying to make contact with foreign intelligence operatives!

Comey went to tell Trump about the dossier in order to document his reaction and catch him saying something incriminating and he would report back to Crossfire team on his findings.
                            No, he didn't.

Comey was also the one that sank Hillary with the last minute reopening of the investigation before the election. Not an October Surprise, but a November one!

If you bitches wanna cry "deep state©" then you best recognized that that "deep state" fucked Clinton more so than any fucking retarded plutocrat outcast you voted for. The Plutocrat outcast that would piss all over your peon backs and doesn't give a flying fuck about you..
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-31-2020, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even Conservative Southern Democrats are flipping to Bernie!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...