Bernie Sanders Receives MAJOR Endorsements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by private parts View Post
    There are also big time RACISTS all over European society.
    They were the nice folks that recruited them black folk from Africa to work and live here. They were even kind enough to provide transportation.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      They were spinning it as a positive thing but to me a 1 in 4 chance of your leader dying during a 4 year term is nuts.
      Death doesn't discriminate. Anyone at any age could drop dead at any time. Superman wasn't born here. Anyone we elect regardless of age could die in office. Just having that particular job increases the chance the next POTUS will die before his or her first term is over.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Pick the retard and win a prize:

Comment

Ha! Bernie is going to get the shaft. Crazy Hillary will run again. Funny. It’s no longer politics. It’s cult worship. All the god idols of these cults are old geriatrics. There is the Hillary cult. The MAGA cult and the Bernie cult.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Who's Bernie's running mate? Big Bird or Grover?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                  Who's Bernie's running mate? Big Bird or Grover?
                  If he wants to get AARP's endorsement he'll pick one of these guys.waldorf and astoria.jpg
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                    Crazy Hillary will run again.
                    More of your regurgitated Fox News sewage

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                      Death doesn't discriminate. Anyone at any age could drop dead at any time. Superman wasn't born here. Anyone we elect regardless of age could die in office.
                      With that understanding of how probability works I'd love to play you at poker...

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                        More of your regurgitated Fox News sewage
                        Oh she’s running. She ain’t hitting the Sundance and Sun Valley film festivals promoting her Netflix documentary for nothing. I don’t even watch Fox News. No I don’t waste my time with those Red team or Blue team networks. Those went to shit a long time ago.

Comment

Hillary's not running. We already have a two time loser right wing warmongering bankster shill corporatist in the race, and that would be Biden. Hillary wouldn't want to split that vote.... which is also why Biden didn't run in 2016. They would cancel each other out.

If Hillary's planning something, it's far more sinister..... and that would be gambling on a brokered Democratic convention where no candidate has secured enough pledged delegates to claim the nomination (Bernie, Biden, Warren, or Mayo Pete being the likely survivors at this point)

Under the current rules of the Democratic party, only the pledged delegates can vote on the first ballot. Should there be no winner there, the so-called "superdelegates" come in on the second ballot. If they still can't decide on a winner, somebody might then suggest a "compromise" candidate that all parties can agree on. This is where Hillary might try to insert herself into the process, buy off the superdelegates, and emerge as the nominee without winning a single fucking primary vote.

Or at least that's her dream scenario. Chances of it happening in reality? Bernie delegates aren't going to put up with it obviously. Warren delegates? Probably split there. Those who support her simply because of her gender would switch to Hillary in a heartbeat. Same with the Biden delegates who would settle for any right wing warmongering bankster shill corporatist. Mayo Pete's fans would probably prefer a younger corporatist, but if Hillary offered him the VP slot, they would probably be on board.

Best way to avoid this? Bernie wrapping up the nomination by the end of March.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                            With that understanding of how probability works I'd love to play you at poker...
                            I know how it works. I realize age does factor in but the job itself is inherently dangerous. I'll be 60 soon and I got a bad ticker but the odds I'll still be alive when the next election year comes around are much better than the odds whoever wins this year will be even if it's someone much younger than me that doesn't have any major health issues.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                              Hillary's not running. We already have a two time loser right wing warmongering bankster shill corporatist in the race, and that would be Biden. Hillary wouldn't want to split that vote.... which is also why Biden didn't run in 2016. They would cancel each other out.

If Hillary's planning something, it's far more sinister..... and that would be gambling on a brokered Democratic convention where no candidate has secured enough pledged delegates to claim the nomination (Bernie, Biden, Warren, or Mayo Pete being the likely survivors at this point)

Under the current rules of the Democratic party, only the pledged delegates can vote on the first ballot. Should there be no winner there, the so-called "superdelegates" come in on the second ballot. If they still can't decide on a winner, somebody might then suggest a "compromise" candidate that all parties can agree on. This is where Hillary might try to insert herself into the process, buy off the superdelegates, and emerge as the nominee without winning a single fucking primary vote.
                              If Trump survives this impeachment trial horseshit (He's guilty but I don't really care. I felt the same way about Bubba's impeachment.) I'd love to see the look on Hillary's ugly face after she loses again. Whether you like it or not Trump won by the rules that were in place at the time of the election. The Electoral College system. I don't see that changing this election. Personally I'd rather see someone else win but I haven't seen anyone who's running now I'd prefer. They all suck.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Joe Rogan gets it....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X