Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ok but has there ever in the history of politics anywhere that someone has had more people investigate them than than Hillary Clinton? I'm not saying she would be in my top 100 people but FFS clearly she just played the system and didn't technically break any laws or they would have got her at this point. I honestly think there is some bias going on at this point whereby she is held to a higher account because she had a vagina. Seriously I think you should consider that you may be accidentally bias.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Seriously. This shit is like watching old geriatrics fight at an assisted living home. This is what we should do. Give them all a giant rubber dildo to beat each other with. Put them in a ring and let them go at it. Holly fuck, with the egos of Trump, Bernie, Biden and Hillary it would be one hell of a visciouse and amusing fight. The last one left alive becomes president.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Hillary was never going to win in a landslide.
        If Trump hadn't interfered the GOP would have nominated Cruz. Right before the election he would have been declared ineligible due to the fact he wasn't born in the United States. He tags in Kasich who immediately rolls over and plays dead. Hillary wins by a landslide.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Of course because the primary was stolen, millions didn't bother to vote at all.
          Millions of liberals didn't bother to vote at all because they despise Hillary Clinton. If they were pissed off because Bernie got cheated out of the nomination they probably weren't going to vote for Hillary to begin with.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I can't speak for "millions of liberals" but as for myself and the liberals I know, we usually vote for the Democratic nominee whether or not that person was my first, second, or even third choice.

I was no fan of Dukakis in 1988, but I voted for him. Voted for Bill Clinton in 1992, and even in 1996, despite his failure to live up to his campaign promises. Didn't really have a preference between Gore & Bill Bradley in the 2000 primary, so instead I voted for McCain in the GOP primary, as a strategic vote against the Chimp (sadly didn't work). But I definitely voted for Al in November.

I even voted for Judas IsKerryot in 2004, knowing full well that Howard Dean got fucked over in Iowa. And Obama was actually my third choice but the last not-Hillary option left by the time of the WA caucus in 2008.

Didn't vote for him in 2012 because of his bait & switch on health care, but I wasn't remotely worried about him losing to Mittens & Eddie Munster.

But 2016 was different. They rigged & stole that primary in every way possible, and I couldn't support that. And it ain't because Hillary HAS a vagina, but it was because she IS a cunt.

Elizabeth Warren has been pissing me off lately with her backtracking on Medicare for All, and the fact that she's taking bad advice from all the people who have been destroying the Democratic party since 1992 - which is what led to that clusterfuck that coincided with the last debate, but hopefully the blowback from that will help her realize those fuckwits are using her. If Liz was to win the nomination legitimately (which seems unlikely given the recent poll numbers) I would probably still vote for her... as long as she didn't pick some hard right dipshit like Lieberman or Kaine as her running mate.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

I can't speak for "millions of liberals" but as for myself and the liberals I know, we usually vote for the Democratic nominee whether or not that person was my first, second, or even third choice.
                You fit my example minus the not voting part but I consider voting for someone who hasn't got a chance to win pretty close to the same thing. You wasted your vote. You could have written Bernie in and accomplished the same thing. You made it clear you were against Hillary before the nomination process even started. You weren't going to vote for her period.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Ok but has there ever in the history of politics anywhere that someone has had more people investigate them than than Hillary Clinton?
                  Donald Trump.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                    How about some examples please since I'm not paying attention.
                    He'll never answer that question. He doesn't have one.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

He's also been saying for a while that the idea that a single human out of 300 million should be put in charge of everything is fucking insane and I agree with him wholeheartedly on that.
                      Is that why Scotland lets the ruler of another country decide everything for them? You can't find one human out of 5.5 million capable of being in charge?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          You fit my example minus the not voting part but I consider voting for someone who hasn't got a chance to win pretty close to the same thing. You wasted your vote. You could have written Bernie in and accomplished the same thing. You made it clear you were against Hillary before the nomination process even started. You weren't going to vote for her period.
                          I live in deep blue Cascadia, which means the electoral vote is a lock for the Democratic nominee, whether legitimate or not. Which means I can vote against that person as a "protest" vote and the effect on the final vote count would be absolutely zero.

If I lived in a so-called swing state, I might do things differently. If the 2012 election had been close under those circumstances, I probably would have voted for Barry instead of Rocky Anderson. Hillary would be a harder sell even under those circumstances, but since I'm in a vote by mail state where cannabis is legal, I have the option to get completely stoned before I fill out my ballot and hopefully not remember voting for her
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Donald Trump.
                              Don't be silly you still don't even have his tax returns. He's never been questioned about anything under oath.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                                How about some examples please since I'm not paying attention.
                                He'll never answer that question. He doesn't have one.
                                More like it's hard to decide which one. Or how can someone have their head so buried up their ass they "don't pay attention"...

I guess for starters how Bolton, no shrinking violet nor leftist, just wrote that everything is true in his manuscript, and oh the GAO says Trump did commit a crime by withholding aid.

Your welcome, now you can firmly rebury your heads up your assholes again...

Comment

Working...