Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I’m afraid Milwaukee in 2020 will be like Chicago in 1968. Got a lot of funny stuff going on. Iowa was clearly rigged.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Ha! Carville sounds like a coach with a team full of misfits.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        The cocksucker's in the lead
        Has Trump used that nickname yet on Twitter? It's only a matter of time...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Ha! Carville sounds like a coach with a team full of misfits.
          He is right to compare Bernie with the Labour party in the UK who just got their worst result since 1935.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's nothing in the current US politics (as fucked up as they are) that compares to Brexit. Corbyn didn't take a definite stand on Brexit in his last campaign, so he didn't give any voters a reason to vote for him that weren't already in his base to begin with.

The "anti-semite" slander campaign against him was sadly effective as well. Slander campaigns against Bernie, on the other hand, tend to backfire against the people who are slinging the shit. Just look at how fast Elizabeth Warren's numbers tanked after she made the mistake of listening to the DLC consultants and laughingly accused Bernie of being a woman hating sexist.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              There's nothing in the current US politics (as fucked up as they are) that compares to Brexit. Corbyn didn't take a definite stand on Brexit in his last campaign, so he didn't give any voters a reason to vote for him that weren't already in his base to begin with.

The "anti-semite" slander campaign against him was sadly effective as well. Slander campaigns against Bernie, on the other hand, tend to backfire against the people who are slinging the shit. Just look at how fast Elizabeth Warren's numbers tanked after she made the mistake of listening to the DLC consultants and laughingly accused Bernie of being a woman hating sexist.
              Yeah the racist chauvinist schtick is getting old. Too many people use it and use it too much. Bernie is perceived to be the grass roots guy and that's why he's popular. We have a populist movement going on. You got the Bernie Heads on one side and you got the MAGA's on the other. Bloomberg thinks he can buy his way in and he can spend $2-3 billion on his campaign. What will happen is everyone will get sick of his nonstop ads and he will hit diminishing returns because of it. I'm expecting to see a brokered Democrat Convention. Why? I think the Clintons still have a lot of control over the Democrat Party. I really wouldn't be surprised to see Hillary pull a crazy stunt like being a running mate to whoever the superdelegates choose.

Anyways. It will be an interesting summer. All these people are old. One or more may kick the bucket or end up in the hospital before election day. I think we will see some crazy shit. What a freak show.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

They all are malignant narcissists. Maybe some are even sociopaths. If you enjoy watching such sad saps fight and undermine each other then life is good for you. I mean the state of the union speech was just the beginning. That was a warm up for what is coming. Pro wresting is back folks. Haha!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

The "anti-semite" slander campaign against him was sadly effective as well.
                  It was highly publicized and used as a weapon but I doubt it had much effect on voting because people though he was an anti semite which he clearly isn't. What troubled people was he was shit at dealing with new people who had joined his party who got confused between being anti Israeli government policy and anti semitic. Just another example of an old guy not being dynamic and doing stuff. Also to put things in proportion the Jewish population of the UK is way lower than the US by percentage, 0.5% or something.

The problem with Bernie is that a bunch of people in the swing vote white middle class demographic will believe he can get his stuff through Congress which could never happen. It wasn't Brexit that completely lost it for Labour here, it was people one months salary away from oblivion scared that they would fuck things up. It's an ironic thing that right wing governments can make the working man insecure enough to not vote themselves out of it. Throw in some immigrant stuff, Bernie open borders reinforce with a fear package and boom 4 more years.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    They all are malignant narcissists. Maybe some are even sociopaths. If you enjoy watching such sad saps fight and undermine each other then life is good for you. I mean the state of the union speech was just the beginning. That was a warm up for what is coming. Pro wresting is back folks. Haha!
                    You should just put a line in your signature saying 'All politicians are the exact same so that's why I vote Republican no matter how bad the candidate'

It would save a lot of time.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Has Trump used that nickname yet on Twitter? It's only a matter of time...
                      I wouldn't know I don't "tweet".
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Trump v Pelosi arguing about who talks hardest to the imaginary friend voice in their head is fucking ludicrous in the year 2020.

What if the prayer voice in the head said kill your kids? Ah yes of course that's completely ok http://web.mit.edu/jywang/www/cef/Bi...le/GEN+22.html

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          You should just put a line in your signature saying 'All politicians are the exact same so that's why I vote Republican no matter how bad the candidate'

It would save a lot of time.
                          Good thing I have signatures turned off.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...