2020 New Hampshire Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Log cabin? Is that a new slang term for a homo? If not it should be.
    Yes. It's the gay Republicans group.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
      Better pack your bags so that you'll quit sucking up my tax dollars......and don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
      It will be nice having you off the teat.
      Sorry bitch, I cost more than the $1.98 you pay every year collecting bottles and cans!

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
        We just call them cocksuckers. Unless they're rug munchers. Rug munchers are cool. They come in handy for threesomes.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures.../09/id/653929/
          Abraham Lincoln very well could have been gay. Some of his behaviors and the situations he got into with other men hint that way. Oh well. Who cares what kind of holes his Lincoln log ended up in.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

We just call them cocksuckers. Unless they're rug munchers. Rug munchers are cool. They come in handy for threesomes.

What if there are no rugs to munch? What do you call shaved lesbians?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              Sorry bitch, I cost more than the $1.98 you pay every year collecting bottles and cans!
              Nick is going to become the biggest thing out of Buffalo since Rick James and Buffalo Wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                Nick is going to become the biggest thing out of Buffalo since Rick James and Buffalo Wings.
                Rick James estate is getting sued {Me Too stuff) and they're just wings...

Comment

What if there are no rugs to munch? What do you call shaved lesbians?
                  Shaved lesbians. The ones that go down on them are stubble munchers.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Rick James estate is getting sued {Me Too stuff) and they're just wings...
                    Rick's money went up his nose and the devil has his ass now. If Rick slipped you some ludes and you ended up with glitter in your panties well he's in hell now.

Comment

Rick's money went up his nose and the devil has his ass now. If Rick slipped you some ludes and you ended up with glitter in your panties well he's in hell now.
                      Fuck Rick James, we also have Billy Sheehan! Did ya know he's from Buffalo? Kenmore actually. And the Goo Goo Dolls, fuck them too...

Comment

Fuck Rick James, we also have Billy Sheehan! Did ya know he's from Buffalo? Kenmore actually. And the Goo Goo Dolls, fuck them too...
                        Was never really clear on who liked the Goo Goo Dolls, other than girls back in the day who thought the lead singer was cute.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Yup. I remember Billy saying he was from the Buffalo area. The thing is, Rick James was a headliner and a funk legend. He even sang about Buffalo in his songs. You almost could claim Neil Peart but he's from down the river a bit and across the border.

Comment

Europe is still ran by the elites.
                            Could you define 'elites'?

It's an odd term that Americans use that I think maybe comes from conservative media. If you are running things then does that not make you elite? Since somehow Trump a man from an extremely privileged background who inherited $300 million doesn't count as elite I've started to wonder if elite just means 'well educated'.

Is your doctor an elite? Would you not want them to be? If you worry about the elite not being grounded in the real world, how does Trump fit into that when he is shitting on a gold toilet?

Comment

It’s easier to start a business in the US than anywhere else. Also you don’t have the huge taxes especially if you live in a tax free state.
                              I really don't think so - this is an old fashioned myth like your American dream.

Corporation tax is similar in most Western countries around 20%. Personal tax is higher in some but not if you factor in healthcare. You have fewer holidays and a ton of your money is pissed away on 'defense' which goes to big corporations who trickle some back to politicians because you don't have decent political spending laws.

Comment

Socioeconomic mobility can be gauged by income. How do you calculate social mobility? Is it a test that measures how much your shit stinks? According to what I just read about the subject and I quote "In recent years, several studies have found that vertical intergenerational mobility is lower in the US than in some European countries." That's a little different than "lowest in the world". Considering the UK still has a monarchy and your blood lines are a determining factor in your social status I doubt social mobility is extremely high there either unless you count being "knighted" social mobility.
                                For the millionth time, when I say something isn't good in the USA, that does not mean I am saying the UK is great. The UK is usually the most like the US when compared to the rest of Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X