X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Sure which outlandish claims, specifically?
    The word is unsubstantiated not outlandish. It means unproven. You claimed Trump's not a billionaire recently. Got any proof? Nope. I'd have to reread of your posts about Trump to give you more examples but I'd rather not. I'll wait until you make some more, which shouldn't be long from now and point them out as I see them.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      The word is unsubstantiated not outlandish. It means unproven. You claimed Trump's not a billionaire recently. Got any proof? Nope. I'd have to reread of your posts about Trump to give you more examples but I'd rather not. I'll wait until you make some more, which shouldn't be long from now and point them out as I see them.
      Yeah, Trump sued a long term researcher (long before his presidential aspirations) who said he wasn't a billionaire and lost, badly:

New Jersey appeals court says 'Apprentice' star can't demonstrate that a book author who questioned his net worth showed actual malice.

donald-trump, Donald Trump, 2009, lawsuit, image, net worth, judge, headline, front, id, New Jersey, Timothy O'Brien, credit, Getty, billionaire, Millions, The New York Times, editor, The Donald, jpg, millionaire, Article, 8100467

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Yeah, Trump sued a long term researcher (long before his presidential aspirations) who said he wasn't a billionaire and lost, badly:

New Jersey appeals court says 'Apprentice' star can't demonstrate that a book author who questioned his net worth showed actual malice.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=8100467&page=1
        I read both articles. Neither one said there was or is proof Trump isn't a billionaire. The judge said this: Nothing suggests that O'Brien was subjectively aware of the falsity of his source's figures or that he had actual doubts as to the information's accuracy."
        You lose. Want to try again?
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, now Cheeto is going to have to prove not only that he has money, but didn't get it from the Russian mob. Or else Sesh might end up owning his golf courses in Scotland.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I read both articles. Neither one said there was or is proof Trump isn't a billionaire. The judge said this: Nothing suggests that O'Brien was subjectively aware of the falsity of his source's figures or that he had actual doubts as to the information's accuracy."
            You lose. Want to try again?
            You're stupid. It's a factual based opinion, no one is claiming to be clairvoyant. Hey, Trump can just show us his 1040's buddy! But he doesn't, also many actual billionaires laugh at his ventures that they would never bother with.

If the guy was full of shit, Trump would have won! Simple as that, Trump has a horrible record in court. Can you show any court proceedings Clinton has gone through and lost?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Watch him lose his next suit against the NY Times!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

It's a factual based opinion, no one is claiming to be clairvoyant.
                It's a bullshit based opinion. Based on a bad case of TDS.
                If the guy was full of shit, Trump would have won!
                Bullshit again. The judge tossed the case because the person who made the claim wasn't aware it was bullshit when he made it. . The judge said."Nothing suggests that O'Brien was subjectively aware of the falsity of his source's figures or that he had actual doubts as to the information's accuracy."
                What part of falsity don't you get?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  Well, now Cheeto is going to have to prove not only that he has money, but didn't get it from the Russian mob. Or else Sesh might end up owning his golf courses in Scotland.....
                  Did you even bother to read the article before you made that claim? Here's what it actually says:

Patrick Harvie MSP, co-leader of the Scottish Greens, said there were reasonable grounds for suspecting that the US president, or people he is connected with, “have been involved in serious crime.”
                  He has called on ministers to apply to the Court of Session to seek answers as to how Mr Trump’s bankrolled his multimillion acquisitions of land and property in his mother’s homeland.
                  Responding at First Minister’s Questions, Nicola Sturgeon stressed she was “no defender” of Mr Trump, but said any allegations of criminality were a matter for Police Scotland and the Crown Office.

Where does it say Trump has to prove anything?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's a bullshit based opinion. Based on a bad case of TDS.

Bullshit again. The judge tossed the case because the person who made the claim wasn't aware it was bullshit when he made it. . The judge said."Nothing suggests that O'Brien was subjectively aware of the falsity of his source's figures or that he had actual doubts as to the information's accuracy."
                    What part of falsity don't you get?
                    That's not what happened you incomprehensible idiot!

They should put you on Drumpf's Coronavirus shithead Committee...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Read this Cadaverdouche: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/u...red-trump.html

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

That's not what happened you incomprehensible idiot!
                        That is what happened shit fer brains. I quoted the link you provided.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Why? So you can say it doesn't say what it says like you did the last time? I'll pass. No sense arguing with a know it all with TDS.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That is what happened shit fer brains. I quoted the link you provided.
                            What she was saying, dropout, is that it's not libelous to call someone a millionaire rather than a "billionaire". The Judge said it doesn't matter whether it's true or false, are you a fucking paralegal now? She never said anything one way or another.

Trump admitted:

...that his sense of financial worth depends on his feelings day-to-day. Asked whether it was really true that his "net worth goes up and down based upon [his] own feelings," here's Trump's funny response:

"Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don't feel so good about yourself and you don't feel so good about the world and you don't feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling. So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself."

Keep lapping that asshole!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

What she was saying, dropout, is that it's not libelous to call someone a millionaire rather than a "billionaire". The Judge said it doesn't matter whether it's true or false, are you a fucking paralegal now? She never said anything one way or another.
                              Bullshit. I posted what the judge said twice already. Not going to do it again. It's not my fault you have shit fer brains.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bullshit. I posted what the judge said twice already. Not going to do it again. It's not my fault you have shit fer brains.
                                You're a moron who doesn't even understand what you selectively posted. Isn't it time wherever you live pulls your internet?

Comment

Working...